One of Jenna Jameson's Twins Passed Out
One of Jenna Jameson's twin baby sons was taken to hospital by ambulance on Monday, May 3 after losing consciousness at the family's California home. The former adult star called 911 after one-year-old Journey began vomiting and then passed out at around 11 PM local time.
An ambulance raced to the scene and escorted mum and tot to a local medical centre, where Journey was "hydrated", reports TMZ. Doctors told Jameson her son was probably suffering from a bout of stomach flu.
It marks the latest in a series of dramas for the the former porn star and her partner Tito Ortiz. The wrestler was arrested on domestic violence charges on April 26 after reports of a dispute between him and Jameson. The mixed martial arts star then accused his partner of abusing prescription drugs. Both parties have since withdrawn their complaints and are working towards a reconciliation.
- Harry Styles Stops His Concert to Pay Tribute to Victims of Manchester Bombing
- Jack Kesy Rumored to Play Tom Cassidy in 'Deadpool 2'
- The Great War Is Coming in First Trailer for 'Game of Thrones' Season 7
- First Look at Benicio Del Toro and Laura Dern, Captain Phasma Unmasked in 'Star Wars: The Last Jedi'
- Beware Angelina Jolie! Brad Pitt Is Ready to Publish a Tell-All
- Kelly Clarkson and Jennifer Hudson Are Fighting Over 'The Voice' Gig
- Mariah Carey and Nick Cannon Are Planning to Remarry This Summer
- Fans Are Begging Justin Bieber to Cancel His Upcoming U.K. Concerts