One of Jenna Jameson's Twins Passed Out
One of Jenna Jameson's twin baby sons was taken to hospital by ambulance on Monday, May 3 after losing consciousness at the family's California home. The former adult star called 911 after one-year-old Journey began vomiting and then passed out at around 11 PM local time.
An ambulance raced to the scene and escorted mum and tot to a local medical centre, where Journey was "hydrated", reports TMZ. Doctors told Jameson her son was probably suffering from a bout of stomach flu.
It marks the latest in a series of dramas for the the former porn star and her partner Tito Ortiz. The wrestler was arrested on domestic violence charges on April 26 after reports of a dispute between him and Jameson. The mixed martial arts star then accused his partner of abusing prescription drugs. Both parties have since withdrawn their complaints and are working towards a reconciliation.
- Oscar Accountants Issue an Apology Over Best Picture Blunder
- Halle Berry Rocks Big Curly Locks at the Academy Awards
- 'Batman v Superman', 'Hillary's America' Are Top Losers at Razzie Awards
- Nicole Kidman Passionately Kisses Keith Urban as He Naughtily Grabs Her Bum on Oscars' Red Carpet
- 'The Walking Dead' 7.12 Sneak Peeks: More Guns, More People, More Time
- President Donald Trump to Skip White House Correspondents' Dinner Following Tension With Press
- 'Cars 3' New Extended Teaser Introduces the Next Generation of Racers
- Lea Michele Gets Naked in Bed With a Guy Before Oscars