One of Jenna Jameson's Twins Passed Out
One of Jenna Jameson's twin baby sons was taken to hospital by ambulance on Monday, May 3 after losing consciousness at the family's California home. The former adult star called 911 after one-year-old Journey began vomiting and then passed out at around 11 PM local time.
An ambulance raced to the scene and escorted mum and tot to a local medical centre, where Journey was "hydrated", reports TMZ. Doctors told Jameson her son was probably suffering from a bout of stomach flu.
It marks the latest in a series of dramas for the the former porn star and her partner Tito Ortiz. The wrestler was arrested on domestic violence charges on April 26 after reports of a dispute between him and Jameson. The mixed martial arts star then accused his partner of abusing prescription drugs. Both parties have since withdrawn their complaints and are working towards a reconciliation.
- Steven Tyler Confirms Aerosmith's 2017 Farewell Tour
- 'Rogue One' Releases More New Photos. Also Get Detail of Mon Mothma's Bigger Role
- Taylor Swift Flies to U.K. to Meet Tom Hiddleston's Mom. See Picture of Their Happy Outing
- 'Game of Thrones' Season Finale Won't Slow Down the Pace, People Will Die
- Audrina Patridge and Fiance Welcome Baby Girl Kirra Max
- Getting Married? Tyga Calls Kylie Jenner His 'Wifey'
- Christina Aguilera Performs 'Change' on 'Jimmy Kimmel Live!' to Support Orlando
- Justin Bieber's Music Video Vixen Xenia Deli, 26, Marries 62-Year-Old Man in Lavish Wedding