One of Jenna Jameson's Twins Passed Out
One of Jenna Jameson's twin baby sons was taken to hospital by ambulance on Monday, May 3 after losing consciousness at the family's California home. The former adult star called 911 after one-year-old Journey began vomiting and then passed out at around 11 PM local time.
An ambulance raced to the scene and escorted mum and tot to a local medical centre, where Journey was "hydrated", reports TMZ. Doctors told Jameson her son was probably suffering from a bout of stomach flu.
It marks the latest in a series of dramas for the the former porn star and her partner Tito Ortiz. The wrestler was arrested on domestic violence charges on April 26 after reports of a dispute between him and Jameson. The mixed martial arts star then accused his partner of abusing prescription drugs. Both parties have since withdrawn their complaints and are working towards a reconciliation.
- Watch Barden Bellas Dance in 'Pitch Perfect 3' Behind-the-Scenes Video
- James Marsden Is Under Consideration to Join 'Green Lantern Corps' as Hal Jordan
- Blake Lively 'Livid' Over Ryan Reynolds' Possible Reunion With Ex-Wife Scarlett Johansson
- The Weeknd Reunites With Selena Gomez at a Club After Running Into Ex Bella Hadid
- 'The Lost City of Z' Gets New International Trailer
- Peter Dinklage's New Red Hair May Hint at His 'Avengers: Infinity War' Role
- Future Enjoys Lavish Getaway in Dubai in New Video for 'Poppin' Tags'
- James Cameron and 'Deadpool' Director Tim Miller Team Up for New 'Terminator' Movie