One of Jenna Jameson's Twins Passed Out
One of Jenna Jameson's twin baby sons was taken to hospital by ambulance on Monday, May 3 after losing consciousness at the family's California home. The former adult star called 911 after one-year-old Journey began vomiting and then passed out at around 11 PM local time.
An ambulance raced to the scene and escorted mum and tot to a local medical centre, where Journey was "hydrated", reports TMZ. Doctors told Jameson her son was probably suffering from a bout of stomach flu.
It marks the latest in a series of dramas for the the former porn star and her partner Tito Ortiz. The wrestler was arrested on domestic violence charges on April 26 after reports of a dispute between him and Jameson. The mixed martial arts star then accused his partner of abusing prescription drugs. Both parties have since withdrawn their complaints and are working towards a reconciliation.
- 'DWTS' Pro Peta Murgatroyd and Maksim Chmerkovskiy Expecting First Child, but Something Upset Them
- Ben Affleck Gives Jennifer Garner 11-Carat Diamond Ahead of Their Anniversary - Is It True?
- Iggy Azalea Teases Collaboration With Zedd After Pushing Back Her Album's Release
- Kanye West Ready to Take Legal Action if Sex Tapes Leak
- Yikes! Kendall and Kylie Jenner Reportedly in 'Bizarre Love Triangle' With Scott Disick
- New 'Luke Cage' Set Photos Reveal Villain Diamondback
- Tom Hanks and Rita Wilson's Marriage Reportedly Crumbles. Here's the Truth
- Prince Hated the Idea of Appearing in a Music Video With Madonna