'Lucky' Bret Michaels Discharged From Hospital
Poison star Bret Michaels has been discharged from the Arizona hospital where he was hospitalized after suffering a brain haemorrhage last month. The rocker, 47, was admitted to the intensive care unit of St. Joseph's Hospital in Phoenix after suffering bleeding on the brain.
Doctors later discovered Michaels suffered a life-threatening side-effect of the condition called hyponatremia - a lack of sodium in the body that can lead to seizures. Dr. Joseph Zabramski held a press conference on Tuesday, May 4 to address Michael's condition, revealing he is in stable condition and is expected to make a full recovery.
He added: "He's improving and I expect him to continue to improve. I really expect that he will fortunately make a 100 per cent recovery. He's just one of those lucky people - 10 to 20 per cent - who make a complete recovery and can resume all of their normal activities."
Zabramski did not release details of when Michaels left the hospital due to federal privacy laws.
- Kate Beckinsale: Michael Bay Was Baffled Because 'My Boobs Weren't Bigger Than My Head'
- 'Maze Runner 3' Pushed Back to 2018 as Dylan O'Brien Is Still on the Mend After On-Set Accident
- PND Serenades Kylie Jenner After She Called Him Out for Deleting Her on Social Media
- Evan Rachel Wood Blasts Media Over Comments About Amber Heard's Bisexuality
- Police Found No Evidence of Physical Abuse in Amber Heard's Case
- Phil Lord and Chris Miller's 'Spider-Man' Movie May Feature Miles Morales
- Colton Haynes Bares His Butt in This Racy Instagram Photo
- Heidi Klum Declares She 'Won't Get Married Again'