'Lucky' Bret Michaels Discharged From Hospital
Poison star Bret Michaels has been discharged from the Arizona hospital where he was hospitalized after suffering a brain haemorrhage last month. The rocker, 47, was admitted to the intensive care unit of St. Joseph's Hospital in Phoenix after suffering bleeding on the brain.
Doctors later discovered Michaels suffered a life-threatening side-effect of the condition called hyponatremia - a lack of sodium in the body that can lead to seizures. Dr. Joseph Zabramski held a press conference on Tuesday, May 4 to address Michael's condition, revealing he is in stable condition and is expected to make a full recovery.
He added: "He's improving and I expect him to continue to improve. I really expect that he will fortunately make a 100 per cent recovery. He's just one of those lucky people - 10 to 20 per cent - who make a complete recovery and can resume all of their normal activities."
Zabramski did not release details of when Michaels left the hospital due to federal privacy laws.
- Watch Lana Del Rey Get Cozy With The Weeknd in 'Lust for Life' Video
- Kylie Jenner Is 'Annoyed' That Ariel Winter Keeps Stealing Her Look
- Kris Jenner Wants Her Marriage With Caitlyn to Be Annulled
- The Chainsmokers Hints at Collaboration with BTS
- Super Junior Shows Off Strong Bond After Recent Meet-Up
- Burglar Hits Michael B. Jordan's Home, Walks Off With Cash and Jewelry
- Report: Katy Perry Is Dating Takeoff of Migos
- 'Titanic' Director Is Sued by the 'Real' Jack Dawson