'Lucky' Bret Michaels Discharged From Hospital
Poison star Bret Michaels has been discharged from the Arizona hospital where he was hospitalized after suffering a brain haemorrhage last month. The rocker, 47, was admitted to the intensive care unit of St. Joseph's Hospital in Phoenix after suffering bleeding on the brain.
Doctors later discovered Michaels suffered a life-threatening side-effect of the condition called hyponatremia - a lack of sodium in the body that can lead to seizures. Dr. Joseph Zabramski held a press conference on Tuesday, May 4 to address Michael's condition, revealing he is in stable condition and is expected to make a full recovery.
He added: "He's improving and I expect him to continue to improve. I really expect that he will fortunately make a 100 per cent recovery. He's just one of those lucky people - 10 to 20 per cent - who make a complete recovery and can resume all of their normal activities."
Zabramski did not release details of when Michaels left the hospital due to federal privacy laws.
- Jennifer Aniston Bares Her Boobs While Sunbathing in Italy
- A Version of Britney Spears' 'Make Me' Without G-Eazy Surfaces Online
- Jeffrey Dean Morgan on 'The Walking Dead' Season 7: It's Negan's World Now
- First Look at New Villain in 'Transformers: The Last Knight' Revealed
- 'Homeland' Finds Its Female President in 'House of Cards' Star
- Lindsay Lohan's Father Confirms She Told Him She's Pregnant
- Beyonce and 4-Year-Old Blue Ivy Play Twinsie in Cute Pictures
- Shonda Rhimes Denies 'GMA' Report That 'Scandal' Is Ending With Season 6