'Lucky' Bret Michaels Discharged From Hospital
Poison star Bret Michaels has been discharged from the Arizona hospital where he was hospitalized after suffering a brain haemorrhage last month. The rocker, 47, was admitted to the intensive care unit of St. Joseph's Hospital in Phoenix after suffering bleeding on the brain.
Doctors later discovered Michaels suffered a life-threatening side-effect of the condition called hyponatremia - a lack of sodium in the body that can lead to seizures. Dr. Joseph Zabramski held a press conference on Tuesday, May 4 to address Michael's condition, revealing he is in stable condition and is expected to make a full recovery.
He added: "He's improving and I expect him to continue to improve. I really expect that he will fortunately make a 100 per cent recovery. He's just one of those lucky people - 10 to 20 per cent - who make a complete recovery and can resume all of their normal activities."
Zabramski did not release details of when Michaels left the hospital due to federal privacy laws.
- BET Awards 2016: Drake and Future Among First Winners
- BET Awards 2016: See Alicia Keys, Janelle Monae, Karrueche Tran's Showstopping Styles on Red Carpet
- Pregnant Blac Chyna Gets Striptease From Mariah Carey's Dancer on Vegas Stage
- Aziz Ansari Puts Donald Trump on Blast in Scathing Op-Ed Over Anti-Muslim Remarks
- Steven Tyler Confirms Aerosmith's 2017 Farewell Tour
- 'Rogue One' Releases More New Photos. Also Get Detail of Mon Mothma's Bigger Role
- Taylor Swift Flies to U.K. to Meet Tom Hiddleston's Mom. See Picture of Their Happy Outing
- 'Game of Thrones' Season Finale Won't Slow Down the Pace, People Will Die