'Lucky' Bret Michaels Discharged From Hospital
Poison star Bret Michaels has been discharged from the Arizona hospital where he was hospitalized after suffering a brain haemorrhage last month. The rocker, 47, was admitted to the intensive care unit of St. Joseph's Hospital in Phoenix after suffering bleeding on the brain.
Doctors later discovered Michaels suffered a life-threatening side-effect of the condition called hyponatremia - a lack of sodium in the body that can lead to seizures. Dr. Joseph Zabramski held a press conference on Tuesday, May 4 to address Michael's condition, revealing he is in stable condition and is expected to make a full recovery.
He added: "He's improving and I expect him to continue to improve. I really expect that he will fortunately make a 100 per cent recovery. He's just one of those lucky people - 10 to 20 per cent - who make a complete recovery and can resume all of their normal activities."
Zabramski did not release details of when Michaels left the hospital due to federal privacy laws.
- Peter Dinklage's New Red Hair May Hint at His 'Avengers: Infinity War' Role
- James Cameron and 'Deadpool' Director Tim Miller Team Up for New 'Terminator' Movie
- Rihanna, Beyonce and More Thank Barack and Michelle Obama With Adorable Posts
- J.K. Rowling Quickly Shuts Down 'The Cursed Child' Movie Trilogy Rumor
- Kate Hudson's Brother Hilariously Reacts to Rumor That the Actress Is Dating Brad Pitt
- Adele Added to 2017 Grammy Award Performers List
- LGBT Page Disappears From White House's Website After Trump's Inauguration, Twitter Freaks Out
- Shia LaBeouf Starts Four-Year Anti-Trump Live-Stream Protest on Inauguration Day