David Boreanaz's Mistress Angry at His Confession
David Boreanaz's mistress plans to reveal all about her affair with the "Buffy the Vampire Slayer" star after he "attacked her" in the media. Boreanaz went public about his infidelity on Monday, May 3, confessing he had cheated on his wife of nine years, Jaime Bergman, after an anonymous mistress threatened to sell her story to the media.
The star said, "Our marriage has been tainted with my infidelities. I just want to be open and honest. I was irresponsible. I was associated with a woman who I was involved with and had a relationship with. She asked for money. I felt as though I was being blackmailed or there was some sort of extortion."
His statement has angered the mystery woman, who has hired celebrity lawyer Gloria Allred to represent her - and now she's ready to take her tale to the tabloids. Allred says, "My client has not told her story to the press, but now that Mr. Boreanaz is attacking her she has decided to tell the story of their relationship, so that the truth will come out."
But Boreanaz's lawyer Marty Singer has countered Allred's claims, insisting the actor's hand was forced by the mistress' threatening behavior. Singer tells TMZ.com, "On April 23, the woman left a very threatening message that she was going to the media, that my client had not given her enough money."
"It is true I did leave a message for the woman because of the extortionist threat she left with my client. On Monday, I received a call from Gloria Allred and she told me the woman was looking to get paid at least six figures."
More David Boreanaz News
- Priyanka Chopra Throws Her Hat Into the Ring to Be Female James Bond
- Listen to a Preview of Shawn Mendes' New Song 'Better'
- Elijah Wood Clarifies Comment on Child Sex Abuse in Hollywood, Says It's Misinterpreted
- 'Pretty Little Liars' Boss Confirms Someone's Getting Married in Season 7
- Anne Hathaway Throws Shade at the Kardashians, Says It's Unintentional
- Eminem Sells Bricks of His Childhood Home for 'Marshall Mathers LP' Anniversary
- Did Jennifer Lawrence Just Say She Was Under the Influence While Filming 'The Hunger Games'?
- Helen Hunt Mistaken for Jodie Foster by Starbucks Barista. Read the Funny Story