Chely Wright Regrets Attempt to Romance Brad Paisley
Gay singer Chely Wright regrets her misguided attempt at romance with fellow country star Brad Paisley - she ended the relationship because she "could see the damage she was doing to him". Wright 'came out' as a lesbian this week and has opened up about her doomed relationship with Paisley, who duetted with her on 2000 track "Hard to Be a Husband, Hard to Be a Wife".
Wright admits she kept her sexuality secret from her ex-boyfriend, and ended the romance as soon as it started to turn serious. She tells Access Hollywood, "When I realized he was wanting forever with me... I could see the damage I was doing to him, and I cut him off completely, cold turkey."
At the same occasion, Chely Wright also admitted that she once considered to end her life with a loaded gun after having an emotional conversation with John Rich.
- Ricky Gervais Is Back as David Brent in Hilarious 'Lady Gypsy' Music Video
- You'll Finally Get to Know More About This 'Gilmore Girls' Character on the Netflix Revival
- Chris Brown Kicked Out of Villa in Ibiza After Covering It in Urine and Vomit
- Kylie Jenner and Tyga Enjoy Movie Date in L.A.
- Watch Fergie's 'M.I.L.F. $' Music Video Starring Kim Kardashian and Chrissy Teigen
- Justin Bieber Posts Cryptic Message About Relationship, Says He'd 'Rather Be Lonely'
- Kim Kardashian on Butt Pads Allegations: 'I Don't Need Them'
- Lil' Kim Cancels Performance at Essence Festival