Chely Wright Regrets Attempt to Romance Brad Paisley
Gay singer Chely Wright regrets her misguided attempt at romance with fellow country star Brad Paisley - she ended the relationship because she "could see the damage she was doing to him". Wright 'came out' as a lesbian this week and has opened up about her doomed relationship with Paisley, who duetted with her on 2000 track "Hard to Be a Husband, Hard to Be a Wife".
Wright admits she kept her sexuality secret from her ex-boyfriend, and ended the romance as soon as it started to turn serious. She tells Access Hollywood, "When I realized he was wanting forever with me... I could see the damage I was doing to him, and I cut him off completely, cold turkey."
At the same occasion, Chely Wright also admitted that she once considered to end her life with a loaded gun after having an emotional conversation with John Rich.
- Watch: Louis Tomlinson Performs 'Just Hold On' in Honor of His Late Mother
- Jennifer Lawrence Apologizes to Hawaiian People for Joking About Sacred Rocks
- Tim Miller Opens Up on Why He Left 'Deadpool 2'
- Donald Trump Clarifies 'Apprentice' Rumors, Insists He Will Devote 'Zero Time' to the Show
- Tom Holland Enrolled in High School Under Fake Name for 'Spider-Man: Homecoming'
- Kylie Jenner Awkwardly Gets Turned Down When Trying to Carry Tyga's Son King Cairo
- Mandy Moore and Milo Ventimiglia Share Adorable 'This Is Us' Family Photos. See Who's Missing
- Ryan Reynolds Wants 'Deadpool' / 'Wolverine' Crossover to Happen