Chely Wright Regrets Attempt to Romance Brad Paisley
Gay singer Chely Wright regrets her misguided attempt at romance with fellow country star Brad Paisley - she ended the relationship because she "could see the damage she was doing to him". Wright 'came out' as a lesbian this week and has opened up about her doomed relationship with Paisley, who duetted with her on 2000 track "Hard to Be a Husband, Hard to Be a Wife".
Wright admits she kept her sexuality secret from her ex-boyfriend, and ended the romance as soon as it started to turn serious. She tells Access Hollywood, "When I realized he was wanting forever with me... I could see the damage I was doing to him, and I cut him off completely, cold turkey."
At the same occasion, Chely Wright also admitted that she once considered to end her life with a loaded gun after having an emotional conversation with John Rich.
- Bob Dylan Called 'Arrogant' for Ignoring Nobel Prize Win
- 'Doctor Strange' Star Tilda Swinton Wants Her Own Marvel Movie
- Jay-Z Makes History as Nominee for 2017 Songwriters Hall of Fame
- Police Called to Larsa and Scottie Pippen's House Before Divorce Announcement
- Did Madonna Just Clap Back at Lady GaGa With This Meme?
- Leonardo DiCaprio to Play the Man Who Invented Rock and Roll in Sam Phillips Biopic
- Brad Pitt and Angelina Jolie to Sell Their Chateau Miraval in France Amid Divorce
- Director Tim Miller Leaves 'Deadpool 2' Due to Creative Differences