Chely Wright Regrets Attempt to Romance Brad Paisley
Gay singer Chely Wright regrets her misguided attempt at romance with fellow country star Brad Paisley - she ended the relationship because she "could see the damage she was doing to him". Wright 'came out' as a lesbian this week and has opened up about her doomed relationship with Paisley, who duetted with her on 2000 track "Hard to Be a Husband, Hard to Be a Wife".
Wright admits she kept her sexuality secret from her ex-boyfriend, and ended the romance as soon as it started to turn serious. She tells Access Hollywood, "When I realized he was wanting forever with me... I could see the damage I was doing to him, and I cut him off completely, cold turkey."
At the same occasion, Chely Wright also admitted that she once considered to end her life with a loaded gun after having an emotional conversation with John Rich.
- Nashville Crowd Helps Kanye West Diss Taylor Swift
- 'Modern Family' to Make History by Casting Transgender Child Actor
- New 'Spider-Man: Homecoming' Set Pic Sees Tom Holland Suiting Up as the Webslinger in Queens
- 'Scream Queens' 2.03 Preview Teases Bad Blood Between Chad and Brock
- Courteney Cox on Jennifer Aniston Dragged Into Brangelina Divorce: 'It's Not About Her'
- Rep Denies Lady GaGa Is Having Baby 'on Her Own'
- Get Your First Look at Nick Jonas in New 'Jumanji' Movie
- Report: Kourtney Kardashian Is Expecting Baby No. 4 With Scott Disick