Chely Wright Regrets Attempt to Romance Brad Paisley
Gay singer Chely Wright regrets her misguided attempt at romance with fellow country star Brad Paisley - she ended the relationship because she "could see the damage she was doing to him". Wright 'came out' as a lesbian this week and has opened up about her doomed relationship with Paisley, who duetted with her on 2000 track "Hard to Be a Husband, Hard to Be a Wife".
Wright admits she kept her sexuality secret from her ex-boyfriend, and ended the romance as soon as it started to turn serious. She tells Access Hollywood, "When I realized he was wanting forever with me... I could see the damage I was doing to him, and I cut him off completely, cold turkey."
At the same occasion, Chely Wright also admitted that she once considered to end her life with a loaded gun after having an emotional conversation with John Rich.
- Comic-Con: 'Guardians of the Galaxy 2' Footage and 'Spider-Man: Homecoming' Villain Revealed
- Leonardo DiCaprio Reunites With Nina Agdal After 'Caught Flirting' With Another Woman at His Gala
- Watch Henry Cavill Walk Around in Mask and Hilariously Prank Will Smith at Comic-Con
- Comic-Con: New 'Fantastic Beasts' Trailer Shows Newt Scamander Recapturing the Creatures
- Gwen Stefani's Son Kingston Sings Blake Shelton's Song While Face-Swapping With Him
- Comic-Con: Check Out Trailers for 'Flash' Season 3, 'Arrow' Season 5 and 'Legends' Season 2
- Refusing to Enter Rehab, Lamar Odom Walks Out of Family's Intervention
- Kristen Bell Shares First Photos From Her Wedding While Tearing Up Talking About Hubby Dax Shepard