Chely Wright Regrets Attempt to Romance Brad Paisley
Gay singer Chely Wright regrets her misguided attempt at romance with fellow country star Brad Paisley - she ended the relationship because she "could see the damage she was doing to him". Wright 'came out' as a lesbian this week and has opened up about her doomed relationship with Paisley, who duetted with her on 2000 track "Hard to Be a Husband, Hard to Be a Wife".
Wright admits she kept her sexuality secret from her ex-boyfriend, and ended the romance as soon as it started to turn serious. She tells Access Hollywood, "When I realized he was wanting forever with me... I could see the damage I was doing to him, and I cut him off completely, cold turkey."
At the same occasion, Chely Wright also admitted that she once considered to end her life with a loaded gun after having an emotional conversation with John Rich.
- Shirtless Orlando Bloom Cozying Up to Katy Perry Look-Alike in Malibu
- Jessica Jones and Trish Arrested in Season 2 Set Photos
- Nas Wants Serious Relationship With Nicki Minaj
- Ariel Winter Flaunts Cleavage, Pulls Down Her Bikini Bottom in New Racy Pics
- Get First Look at Idris Elba and Kate Winslet Amid Freezing Wilderness in 'The Mountain Between Us'
- Tiger Woods Apologizes, Blames 'Unexpected Reaction to Prescribed Medications' for DUI
- Inside Meek Mill and Nicki Minaj's Run-In at Miami Nightclub: He Keeps His Eyes on Her
- Is Fergie 'Kicked Out' of Black Eyed Peas?