Bret Michaels NOT Faking His Illness
Bret Michaels' sister has slammed online gossips for spreading rumors the star is faking his illness - insisting she doesn't want her sick brother to "see something like that" while he recovers from a brain haemorrhage. The Poison singer collapsed last week and remains in a critical condition in an intensive care unit at a specialist Arizona hospital.
Michaels' publicists fueled hopes of a speedy recovering by announcing the star's canceled shows would be rescheduled for the end of May, although his sister Michelle admits there is "no way" he will be able to get back on stage so quickly. And she is fuming after online bloggers suggested her brother exaggerated the seriousness of his condition to publicize his tour.
She tells U.S. radio show The Todd N Tyler Radio Empire, "There are a couple of stories about how this whole thing is fake. I think when they put out that thing about him possibly going back on tour, it stirred up that this was all some sort of stunt. I think the (story) was misunderstood. (The date mentioned was) the soonest he could ever (go back on tour), it came off wrong. There's no way (he could perform right now)."
"I thought it was a shame that suddenly everybody that doesn't have anything to do is saying the whole thing is a PR stunt... I don't want him to see something like that. You want to find the people who do that and just say, 'What's wrong with you?' "
- Alex Rodriguez Bans J.Lo From Talking to Ex Casper Smart
- 'KUWTK': Lisa Rinna's Family to Replace the Kardashians
- Selena Gomez Fears Run-In With Ex Justin Bieber at 2017 Billboard Music Awards
- Find Out Why Kim and Kourtney Kardashian Bans Kanye West From Mexican Trip
- Report: Angelina Jolie Is Using Black Magic to Get Revenge From Brad Pitt
- Khloe Kardashian Claims Lamar Odom's New Romance Is Only a Way to Get Her Attention
- Mila Kunis Gives Her Parents a Surprise Home Makeover
- 'The Flash' 3.20 Promo: Savitar Will Be Unmasked in 'I Know Who You Are'