Bret Michaels NOT Faking His Illness
Bret Michaels' sister has slammed online gossips for spreading rumors the star is faking his illness - insisting she doesn't want her sick brother to "see something like that" while he recovers from a brain haemorrhage. The Poison singer collapsed last week and remains in a critical condition in an intensive care unit at a specialist Arizona hospital.
Michaels' publicists fueled hopes of a speedy recovering by announcing the star's canceled shows would be rescheduled for the end of May, although his sister Michelle admits there is "no way" he will be able to get back on stage so quickly. And she is fuming after online bloggers suggested her brother exaggerated the seriousness of his condition to publicize his tour.
She tells U.S. radio show The Todd N Tyler Radio Empire, "There are a couple of stories about how this whole thing is fake. I think when they put out that thing about him possibly going back on tour, it stirred up that this was all some sort of stunt. I think the (story) was misunderstood. (The date mentioned was) the soonest he could ever (go back on tour), it came off wrong. There's no way (he could perform right now)."
"I thought it was a shame that suddenly everybody that doesn't have anything to do is saying the whole thing is a PR stunt... I don't want him to see something like that. You want to find the people who do that and just say, 'What's wrong with you?' "
- Diplo Reuniting With Justin Bieber and MO for Major Lazer's New Song
- Charlize Theron Hosts Baby Shower for Pal Emily Blunt
- Johnny Depp's Hollywood Vampires Concert Went Ahead Despite Boycott Threat
- Selena Gomez Calls Paul Rudd a 'Pervert' in 'Fundamentals of Caring' First Trailer
- Snoop Dogg Blasts 'Roots' Remake Series, Tells Fans to Boycott the Show
- Is Justin Bieber Ready to Settle Down With Nicola Peltz?
- Kylie, Kendall Jenner and Gal Pals Strip Down to Sexy Bikinis as They Kick Off Summer
- The Rock Confirms Starring Role in Shane Black's 'Doc Savage'