'Glee' Star Jane Lynch Had Affair With Her Teacher
"Glee" star Jane Lynch had a passionate affair with one of her teachers - shortly after she 'came out' as a lesbian. The actress refused to let anyone know the truth about her sexuality until she turned 21, and one of her first female relationships was with an older woman at college.
Lynch says, "Being gay was the last thing in the world that I wanted to be. I'm one of those people who liked to toe the line - I'm not a rebel. I just want to be like everyone else most of the time. I finally came out when I was 21, which is kind of late, I guess. I had an affair with my teacher and it was really an amazing, mind-blowing experience. She was older and I was crazy about her and it was great - really wonderful."
But despite admitting her sexual orientation to her friends, and enjoying several gay relationships, Lynch refused to tell her family until she was in her 30s. She adds, "I didn't come out to my family until my thirties; I'd moved to L.A. and there was so much they didn't know about me. I wrote them a letter, saying, 'This is what I am, let me know how you feel'. They were wonderful about it. It made me wish I hadn't worried about it for so long."
- Fergie Debuts 'M.I.L.F. $'. Listen to the Empowering New Track!
- Nicki Minaj Goes Braless and Flashes Ample Boob in This Photo
- 'Pacific Rim 2' Gets New Release Date
- Gwyneth Paltrow on Being the Most Hated Celebrity: 'What Did I Do?'
- Vanessa Lachey Lands Lead Role in 'First Wives Club' TV Remake
- Free the Nipples! Jennifer Aniston Ditches Her Bra Again During NYC Outing
- Yikes! Khloe Kardashian Lived With The Game, and Some Other Men, When She Was a Teen
- Joe Perry: Aerosmith's Farewell Tour Is Simply 'an Option'