Cameron Diaz Spotted Leaving A-Rod's Flat, Fueling Romance Rumor
Cameron Diaz has fueled rumors she is dating Kate Hudson's ex-boyfriend Alex Rodriguez - after she was spotted leaving the baseball player's New York apartment following a night out. The New York Yankees star - nicknamed A-Rod - split from Hudson in December 2009 after a whirlwind romance.
But the sportsman was rumored to have moved on from the actress with Diaz after he was spotted with her during the Super Bowl festivities in February this year. Now Diaz has caused further speculation she is dating Rodriguez, by dining with him at the Big Apple's Hotel Griffou, along with actress pal Kate Winslet on Saturday night, May 1, reports New York Post gossip column Page Six.
The "Charlie's Angels" actress was then reportedly photographed leaving Rodriguez's home the following day on Sunday afternoon, May 2.
- Mr. Robot 2.05 Preview: This Is What You Wanted
- JoJo Was Forced to Inject Herself to Lose Weight Fast
- Calvin Harris Is Avoiding Kanye West Collab Amid Taylor Swift Feud
- 'Gilmore Girls: A Year in the Life' Gets First Teaser and Premiere Date
- Jennifer Garner and Ben Affleck '100 Percent Still Separated' Amid Reconciliation Rumors
- Miranda Lambert's Rep Shoots Down Pregnancy Rumors
- Watch Star-Studded Performance of 'What the World Needs Now Is Love' at DNC
- 'Miss Peregrine's Home for Peculiar Children' Featurette Brings Out the Poetic World