Cameron Diaz Spotted Leaving A-Rod's Flat, Fueling Romance Rumor
Cameron Diaz has fueled rumors she is dating Kate Hudson's ex-boyfriend Alex Rodriguez - after she was spotted leaving the baseball player's New York apartment following a night out. The New York Yankees star - nicknamed A-Rod - split from Hudson in December 2009 after a whirlwind romance.
But the sportsman was rumored to have moved on from the actress with Diaz after he was spotted with her during the Super Bowl festivities in February this year. Now Diaz has caused further speculation she is dating Rodriguez, by dining with him at the Big Apple's Hotel Griffou, along with actress pal Kate Winslet on Saturday night, May 1, reports New York Post gossip column Page Six.
The "Charlie's Angels" actress was then reportedly photographed leaving Rodriguez's home the following day on Sunday afternoon, May 2.
- 'The Voice' Season 12 Sneak Peek: Watch 29-Year-Old J. Chosen Blow the Coaches' Mind
- Sinead O'Connor Apologizes for Saying Arsenio Hall Gave Prince Drugs
- See Lethal Charlize Theron in New 'Atomic Blonde' Poster
- Brooklyn Beckham Gets Dating Advice From Anais Gallagher
- Nicole Scherzinger Goes Underwear Free in Dazzling Dress at BRIT Awards After-Party
- 'This Is Us' to Bring Back Ron Cephas Jones in Season 2 After That Emotional Road Trip
- Gigi and Bella Hadid Go Vampy for Milan Fashion Week
- NBC's 'Taken' Opening Scene Reveals How Bryan Mills' Sister Is Murdered