Cameron Diaz Spotted Leaving A-Rod's Flat, Fueling Romance Rumor
Cameron Diaz has fueled rumors she is dating Kate Hudson's ex-boyfriend Alex Rodriguez - after she was spotted leaving the baseball player's New York apartment following a night out. The New York Yankees star - nicknamed A-Rod - split from Hudson in December 2009 after a whirlwind romance.
But the sportsman was rumored to have moved on from the actress with Diaz after he was spotted with her during the Super Bowl festivities in February this year. Now Diaz has caused further speculation she is dating Rodriguez, by dining with him at the Big Apple's Hotel Griffou, along with actress pal Kate Winslet on Saturday night, May 1, reports New York Post gossip column Page Six.
The "Charlie's Angels" actress was then reportedly photographed leaving Rodriguez's home the following day on Sunday afternoon, May 2.
More Cameron Diaz News
- 'Mary Poppins Returns' Gets Christmas Release Date and Official Synopsis
- Khloe Kardashian Cozying Up to Odell Beckham Jr. at Drake's Memorial Day Party
- Keira Knightley Defended by Directors and Fellow Stars After John Carney Trashed Her
- Jena Malone and Boyfriend Welcome Baby Boy - Meet Baby Ode!
- 'Shield' Actor Michael Jace Convicted of Second-Degree Murder for Shooting His Wife
- First Look at Harry, Ginny and Albus in 'Harry Potter and the Cursed Child'
- Mark Salling Fired From 'Gods and Secrets' After Indicted for Child Pornography
- Emilia Clarke Wants to Be the First Female James Bond With This Hunk as Her Bond 'Boy'