Cameron Diaz Spotted Leaving A-Rod's Flat, Fueling Romance Rumor
Cameron Diaz has fueled rumors she is dating Kate Hudson's ex-boyfriend Alex Rodriguez - after she was spotted leaving the baseball player's New York apartment following a night out. The New York Yankees star - nicknamed A-Rod - split from Hudson in December 2009 after a whirlwind romance.
But the sportsman was rumored to have moved on from the actress with Diaz after he was spotted with her during the Super Bowl festivities in February this year. Now Diaz has caused further speculation she is dating Rodriguez, by dining with him at the Big Apple's Hotel Griffou, along with actress pal Kate Winslet on Saturday night, May 1, reports New York Post gossip column Page Six.
The "Charlie's Angels" actress was then reportedly photographed leaving Rodriguez's home the following day on Sunday afternoon, May 2.
- 'Walking Dead' Star Steven Yeun Ties the Knot with Joana Pak
- Maksim Chmerkovskiy and Peta Murgatroyd Kicked Out of Childbirth Class - Here Is Why!
- 'Luke Cage' Renewed for Season 2 at Netflix
- 'Glee' Star Becca Tobin Marries Zach Martin - Check Out Her Wedding Pics!
- Donald Trump Calls 'SNL' Unwatchable, Alec Baldwin Reacts
- Jensen Ackles and Danneel Harris Welcome Twin Babies
- 'Sense8' Announces Premiere Dates for Christmas Special and Season 2
- Watch: Shawn Mendes Makes His 'SNL' Debut