Cameron Diaz Spotted Leaving A-Rod's Flat, Fueling Romance Rumor
Cameron Diaz has fueled rumors she is dating Kate Hudson's ex-boyfriend Alex Rodriguez - after she was spotted leaving the baseball player's New York apartment following a night out. The New York Yankees star - nicknamed A-Rod - split from Hudson in December 2009 after a whirlwind romance.
But the sportsman was rumored to have moved on from the actress with Diaz after he was spotted with her during the Super Bowl festivities in February this year. Now Diaz has caused further speculation she is dating Rodriguez, by dining with him at the Big Apple's Hotel Griffou, along with actress pal Kate Winslet on Saturday night, May 1, reports New York Post gossip column Page Six.
The "Charlie's Angels" actress was then reportedly photographed leaving Rodriguez's home the following day on Sunday afternoon, May 2.
More Cameron Diaz News
- Liam Hemsworth Defends His 2012 Engagement to Miley Cyrus
- Jamie Foxx's Wild Night Out: Boozing and Grinding With Mystery Women
- Listen to Jamie Lynn Spears' Comeback Single 'Sleepover'
- Chloe Moretz: 'I Wanted a Boob Job and Butt Reduction' at Age 16
- Bradley Cooper and Irina Shayk Talk About Building a Future and Having Kids Together
- Check Out These New 'Fast 8' Ice Cars From Iceland Set
- Kelly Clarkson Signs With Atlantic Records, Readies Soul Album for Next Year
- Jesse Is Back on 'The Flash' in Season 3. Will She Turn Into Speedster?