Russell Brand: Sex Scene With Katy Perry Is 'Awkward' and 'Cheesy'
Russell Brand has confirmed a passionate scene with fiancee Katy Perry has been scrapped from his upcoming movie "Get Him to the Greek" - because it would have been too "cheesy" for viewers. The "I Kissed a Girl" hitmaker filmed a cameo in the comedy before she officially began dating the funnyman in September 2009 - but their on-screen clinch has been cut from the final project.
But Brand, who proposed to Perry on New Year's Eve 2009 in India, insists it is for the best they don't share their romance with millions of movie fans. He tells MTV.com, "I've not asked (what happened to the scene) because its slightly awkward, nor have I told her. I think it might be because it would seem kind of cheesy to have her and I in the movie together."
Russell Brand plays alongside Jonah Hill in "Get Him to the Greek". Joining them on the cast ensemble are Rose Byrne, Elisabeth Moss and P. Diddy. This comedy which is directed by "Forgetting Sarah Marshall" helmer Nicholas Stoller will entertain audience in the U.S. starting June 4.
- Cashmere Cat Releases New Single 'Trust Nobody' Ft. Selena Gomez
- Rob Kardashian Regrets Tweeting Kylie Jenner's Number: 'It Was Miscommunication'
- Kristen Stewart Spooked by Ghost in 'Personal Shopper' Trailer
- Brad Pitt and Angelina Jolie Reach Temporary Custody Deal That Includes Family Counseling
- Fifth Harmony's Ally Brooke Falls After Ambushed by Fan on Stage
- Blake Lively and Ryan Reynolds Welcome Their Second Child
- Producer Says Daniel Craig Is Still the 'First Choice' for Next James Bond Movie
- All One Directioners, Except Zayn Malik, Congratulate Niall Horan on His First Solo Single