Mary J. Blige Denies Divorce Rumor
A spokesperson for Mary J. Blige has moved swiftly to deny reports the soul star is to divorce. The "No More Drama" hitmaker was said to have split from her husband, record industry executive Martin Kendu Isaacs, and was allegedly preparing to make their separation official.
But a representative insists speculation of a split is "not true", telling GossipCop.com the couple is "very happy" and confirming their attendance at the Metropolitan Museum Costume Institute's Gala together in New York City on Monday night, May 3.
The denial comes just months after Blige's rep was forced to dismiss reports the star's marriage was in trouble, after the singer reportedly struck Isaacs during a night out in New York City in December last tear.
The incident happened at the release party of Blige's album "Stronger with Each Tear".
More Mary J. Blige News
- Taylor Swift and Tom Hiddleston Already Have Their First 'Major' Fight - What Is It About?
- Is The Flash Coming to 'Big Bang Theory'?
- Miley Cyrus Reportedly Pays for Everything in Her Relationship With Liam Hemsworth
- Prince William Says He Still Misses Princess Diana Every Day and We Can't Help Tearing Up
- Will X-Men Join Avengers in 'Infinity War'? Here's What Joe Russo Says
- Kourtney Kardashian on Reconciling With Scott Disick: 'I'm So Not There Yet'
- Listen to Preview of Carly Rae Jepsen's 'E.Mo.Tion: Side B' Tracks
- Here's Your First Look at Kristin Chenoweth's Easter on 'American Gods'