Mary J. Blige Denies Divorce Rumor
A spokesperson for Mary J. Blige has moved swiftly to deny reports the soul star is to divorce. The "No More Drama" hitmaker was said to have split from her husband, record industry executive Martin Kendu Isaacs, and was allegedly preparing to make their separation official.
But a representative insists speculation of a split is "not true", telling GossipCop.com the couple is "very happy" and confirming their attendance at the Metropolitan Museum Costume Institute's Gala together in New York City on Monday night, May 3.
The denial comes just months after Blige's rep was forced to dismiss reports the star's marriage was in trouble, after the singer reportedly struck Isaacs during a night out in New York City in December last tear.
The incident happened at the release party of Blige's album "Stronger with Each Tear".
- Khloe Kardashian Sparks Engagement Rumors After Spotted With Diamond Ring
- 'The Foreigner' Trailer: Jackie Chan Get Revenge on Pierce Brosnan
- Kourtney Kardashian and Younes Bendjima Call It Quits
- Alleged Selena Gomez and Justin Bieber Collab 'Steal Our Love' Leaks Online
- New Couple Alert? Katy Perry and Chris Martin Are Spotted Holding Hands
- Super Junior's Leeteuk Gets Robbed in Switzerland
- Kardashian-Jenner Sisters Throw Surprise Birthday Party for Khloe
- Evidence of Song Joong Ki and Song Hye Kyo's Rendezvous in Bali Revealed