Mary J. Blige Denies Divorce Rumor
A spokesperson for Mary J. Blige has moved swiftly to deny reports the soul star is to divorce. The "No More Drama" hitmaker was said to have split from her husband, record industry executive Martin Kendu Isaacs, and was allegedly preparing to make their separation official.
But a representative insists speculation of a split is "not true", telling GossipCop.com the couple is "very happy" and confirming their attendance at the Metropolitan Museum Costume Institute's Gala together in New York City on Monday night, May 3.
The denial comes just months after Blige's rep was forced to dismiss reports the star's marriage was in trouble, after the singer reportedly struck Isaacs during a night out in New York City in December last tear.
The incident happened at the release party of Blige's album "Stronger with Each Tear".
More Mary J. Blige News
- Cara Delevingne Nearly Topless in Ripped Top for Puma Campaign
- See Tom Brady Sunbathing Completely Naked During Vacation With Gisele Bundchen
- Everyone Is Excited to Meet Superman in New 'Supergirl' Season 2 Sneak Peeks
- Nick Jonas Shares His First Photo From 'Jumanji' Set, but There's a Catch
- The Internet Mocks Donald Trump for Sniffling and Drinking a Lot During Presidential Debate
- Listen to DNCE's New Single 'Body Moves'
- New 'Luke Cage' Trailer Reveals Surprise Cameos
- Jessica Simpson's Marriage in Trouble? She and Husband Reportedly 'Fighting Non-Stop' for Months