Mary J. Blige Denies Divorce Rumor
A spokesperson for Mary J. Blige has moved swiftly to deny reports the soul star is to divorce. The "No More Drama" hitmaker was said to have split from her husband, record industry executive Martin Kendu Isaacs, and was allegedly preparing to make their separation official.
But a representative insists speculation of a split is "not true", telling GossipCop.com the couple is "very happy" and confirming their attendance at the Metropolitan Museum Costume Institute's Gala together in New York City on Monday night, May 3.
The denial comes just months after Blige's rep was forced to dismiss reports the star's marriage was in trouble, after the singer reportedly struck Isaacs during a night out in New York City in December last tear.
The incident happened at the release party of Blige's album "Stronger with Each Tear".
More Mary J. Blige News
- Morgan Freeman Eyed to Join Disney's New 'Nutcracker' Film
- Get Your First Look at Tyler Hoechlin as Clark Kent on 'Supergirl'
- Taika Waititi Hints at Thanos' Connection to 'Thor: Ragnarok' in New Photo
- Lindsey Vonn Accidentally Flashes Underwear on the Red Carpet
- Rihanna Swarmed by Her Fans in 'Goodnight Gotham' Music Video
- Tony Parker Welcomes Second Child With Wife Axelle Francine
- Candice Swanepoel Bares Baby Bump While Posing Completely Naked in This Photo
- 'Sesame Street' Reconsiders Layoffs After Public Outcry, Actor Says