Mary J. Blige Denies Divorce Rumor
A spokesperson for Mary J. Blige has moved swiftly to deny reports the soul star is to divorce. The "No More Drama" hitmaker was said to have split from her husband, record industry executive Martin Kendu Isaacs, and was allegedly preparing to make their separation official.
But a representative insists speculation of a split is "not true", telling GossipCop.com the couple is "very happy" and confirming their attendance at the Metropolitan Museum Costume Institute's Gala together in New York City on Monday night, May 3.
The denial comes just months after Blige's rep was forced to dismiss reports the star's marriage was in trouble, after the singer reportedly struck Isaacs during a night out in New York City in December last tear.
The incident happened at the release party of Blige's album "Stronger with Each Tear".
More Mary J. Blige News
- Amber Rose Holds Hands With a Man While Leaving Nightclub
- J.Lo Premieres Heartbreaking Spanish Ballad 'Mirate' at the 2017 Billboard Latin Music Awards
- Nick Cannon Blasts Nicki Minaj's Booty on 'The Wendy Williams Show'
- First Look at Bobbi Kristina Brown Biopic Revealed
- Tilda Swinton Talks About Pig Dreams in Bizzare Viral Video for 'Okja'
- Dream Comes True! Kylie Jenner to Give Travis Scott a Horse for His 25th Birthday
- Listen to Katy Perry's Seductive Song 'Bon Appetit' Ft. Migos
- Bella Hadid Shows Off Lacy Bra and Flat Tummy in Crop Hoodie