Jude Law and Sienna Miller Go Public With Their Rekindled Romance
Jude Law showed the world he has rekindled his romance with Sienna Miller by stepping onto the red carpet with his former fiancee on Monday, May 3. The couple was spotted arm-in-arm at the Metropolitan Museum of Art's Costume Institute Gala in New York City, marking their first official public outing together since reuniting last year.
They stopped to pose for photographs together, smiling and wrapping their arms around one another. Miller called off their engagement in 2006 shortly after Law's alleged affair with his children's nanny was exposed in the tabloids.
The pair sparked speculation of a reconciliation when they were spotted partying in the Big Apple last year, before celebrating their birthdays in Barbados together over Christmas.
Other celebrity pairs attending the the opening of the American Woman: Fashioning a National Identity included Gisele Bundchen and Tom Brady, Jessica Biel and Justin Timberlake as well as Naomi Watts and Liev Schreiber.
- P. Diddy Throws Star-Studded Birthday Party for Girlfriend Cassie
- Kim Kardashian Says Kendall Jenner Is Banned by Uber, the Company Responds
- J Balvin Survives Plane Crash in Bahamas
- Luke Cage Reveals the Downside of Being Bulletproof in First Clip
- Justin Bieber and Sofia Richie Jet Off for Romantic Getaway Ahead of MTV VMAs
- Britney Spears Calls 'Carpool Karaoke' With James Corden 'Awkward'
- Taylor Swift Naked Wax Figure Displayed at Kanye West's 'Famous' Art Exhibit
- Tom Hiddleston's Instagram Gets Hacked