Jude Law and Sienna Miller Go Public With Their Rekindled Romance
Jude Law showed the world he has rekindled his romance with Sienna Miller by stepping onto the red carpet with his former fiancee on Monday, May 3. The couple was spotted arm-in-arm at the Metropolitan Museum of Art's Costume Institute Gala in New York City, marking their first official public outing together since reuniting last year.
They stopped to pose for photographs together, smiling and wrapping their arms around one another. Miller called off their engagement in 2006 shortly after Law's alleged affair with his children's nanny was exposed in the tabloids.
The pair sparked speculation of a reconciliation when they were spotted partying in the Big Apple last year, before celebrating their birthdays in Barbados together over Christmas.
Other celebrity pairs attending the the opening of the American Woman: Fashioning a National Identity included Gisele Bundchen and Tom Brady, Jessica Biel and Justin Timberlake as well as Naomi Watts and Liev Schreiber.
- Priscilla Presley's Taking Care of Lisa Marie Presley's Twin Girls Amid Nasty Custody Battle
- Pregnant Rosie Huntington-Whiteley Covers Baby Bump in Trench Coat on Lunch Date With Jason Statham
- Fergie Shows Off Pert Derriere in Cheeky Instagram Picture
- George Clooney Finally Opens Up About Amal's Pregnancy
- Adele Named Top Music Legend of the Future
- Taron Egerton Is Seen Filming 'Robin Hood: Origins' in Croatia
- Possible 'Jurassic World 2' Plot Details Revealed
- 'Sherlock' Could Get Axed, Benedict Cumberbatch and Martin Freeman's Busy Schedules Are to Blame