Jude Law and Sienna Miller Go Public With Their Rekindled Romance
Jude Law showed the world he has rekindled his romance with Sienna Miller by stepping onto the red carpet with his former fiancee on Monday, May 3. The couple was spotted arm-in-arm at the Metropolitan Museum of Art's Costume Institute Gala in New York City, marking their first official public outing together since reuniting last year.
They stopped to pose for photographs together, smiling and wrapping their arms around one another. Miller called off their engagement in 2006 shortly after Law's alleged affair with his children's nanny was exposed in the tabloids.
The pair sparked speculation of a reconciliation when they were spotted partying in the Big Apple last year, before celebrating their birthdays in Barbados together over Christmas.
Other celebrity pairs attending the the opening of the American Woman: Fashioning a National Identity included Gisele Bundchen and Tom Brady, Jessica Biel and Justin Timberlake as well as Naomi Watts and Liev Schreiber.
- 'The Walking Dead' Was Supposed to End in Alexandria, but It Has Changed
- Disney's New 'Nutcracker' Movie Casts Mackenzie Foy as Clara
- Video: Kanye West Disses Taylor Swift While Crashing Drake's Concert
- Ben Affleck Risks His Life in New 'The Accountant' Trailer
- An Uber Driver Failing to Recognize Lorde Brags About Another Celebrity Passenger
- Scott Disick and Khloe Kardashian Make Fun of Dating Rumors While Posing for a Selfie
- Demi Lovato and Joe Jonas Bring 'Camp Rock' Back to D.C. Concert. See Their Onstage Reunion
- Is Lindsay Lohan Really Pregnant? See Picture of Her Smoking in Sardinia