Jude Law and Sienna Miller Go Public With Their Rekindled Romance
Jude Law showed the world he has rekindled his romance with Sienna Miller by stepping onto the red carpet with his former fiancee on Monday, May 3. The couple was spotted arm-in-arm at the Metropolitan Museum of Art's Costume Institute Gala in New York City, marking their first official public outing together since reuniting last year.
They stopped to pose for photographs together, smiling and wrapping their arms around one another. Miller called off their engagement in 2006 shortly after Law's alleged affair with his children's nanny was exposed in the tabloids.
The pair sparked speculation of a reconciliation when they were spotted partying in the Big Apple last year, before celebrating their birthdays in Barbados together over Christmas.
Other celebrity pairs attending the the opening of the American Woman: Fashioning a National Identity included Gisele Bundchen and Tom Brady, Jessica Biel and Justin Timberlake as well as Naomi Watts and Liev Schreiber.
More Jude Law News
- Rihanna Is Queen of the Universe in 'Sledgehammer' Music Video
- Lady GaGa Responds to Dalai Lama Controversy
- Idris Elba, Michael B. Jordan, John Boyega Join Academy After OscarsSoWhite Backlash
- Louis Tomlinson Files for Joint Custody of His Son With Briana Jungwirth
- Iggy Azalea Addresses Nick Young Baby Rumor, Reveals She Caught Him Cheating on Camera
- 'Ghostbusters' Cast Show Off the New Gadgets in Latest Featurette
- HBO Officially Confirms Jon Snow's True Parentage With This 'Game of Thrones' Infographic
- New 'Star Trek Beyond' Character Poster Shows Jaylah on Cap's Chair