Jude Law and Sienna Miller Go Public With Their Rekindled Romance
Jude Law showed the world he has rekindled his romance with Sienna Miller by stepping onto the red carpet with his former fiancee on Monday, May 3. The couple was spotted arm-in-arm at the Metropolitan Museum of Art's Costume Institute Gala in New York City, marking their first official public outing together since reuniting last year.
They stopped to pose for photographs together, smiling and wrapping their arms around one another. Miller called off their engagement in 2006 shortly after Law's alleged affair with his children's nanny was exposed in the tabloids.
The pair sparked speculation of a reconciliation when they were spotted partying in the Big Apple last year, before celebrating their birthdays in Barbados together over Christmas.
Other celebrity pairs attending the the opening of the American Woman: Fashioning a National Identity included Gisele Bundchen and Tom Brady, Jessica Biel and Justin Timberlake as well as Naomi Watts and Liev Schreiber.
- Kevin Jonas Welcomes His Second Child With Wife Danielle
- Mariah Carey's Rep Reveals Lovers' Quarrel in Greece Leads to Her Split From James Packer
- 'Will and Grace' Revival in the Works
- Jealous Rob Kardashian Under Investigation for Threatening Blac Chyna's Alleged Lover
- 'Cormoran Strike' Series Based on J.K. Rowling's Novels Lands at HBO
- Miley Cyrus Talks Engagement Ring That She Puts Back on After Liam Hemsworth Reconciliation
- Raven-Symone to Leave 'The View' For 'That's So Raven' Spin-Off
- Kristen Stewart and St. Vincent Make Red Carpet Debut as Couple at Vogue Event