Jason Wahler Pleads Guilty to Driving Under Influence
"Laguna Beach: The Real Orange County" star Jason Wahler has been sentenced to three years probation after pleading guilty to drink driving charges. The reality TV bad boy, 23, was also ordered to attend an alcohol-offender program.
Wahler was also sentenced to serve two days behind bars in court in Orange County, California on Monday, May 3, but was given credit for time already served. He was arrested in March and tests shows he was more than twice over the legal limit.
Back in 2007, Jason Wahler was checked into rehab following a 2006 assault case. "Jason's in rehab, and he's getting help,"a family member said back then. "He's doing well, and he's going to be a new man. There was a deal made [with prosecutors]."
- Find Out How Jaden Smith Tricked His Dad Will Smith Into Letting Him Drink on His Birthday
- Jean-Claude Van Damme Walks Out of TV Interview After Reporter Asks This Question
- Matt Damon Will Take a Break From Acting Next Year
- Kanye West Launches Twitter Rants About Apple and Tidal Beef
- Tyler Posey Clarifies 'I Am Gay' Snapchat Video, Apologizes for Fake Coming Out
- Nick Jonas Offered $2 Million to Perform at RNC
- Director Paul Feig Slams Sony for Deleting 'Ghostbusters' Pro-Hillary Tweet
- 'Game of Thrones' Set to End With Season 8, Spin-Off Plan Confirmed