Jason Wahler Pleads Guilty to Driving Under Influence
"Laguna Beach: The Real Orange County" star Jason Wahler has been sentenced to three years probation after pleading guilty to drink driving charges. The reality TV bad boy, 23, was also ordered to attend an alcohol-offender program.
Wahler was also sentenced to serve two days behind bars in court in Orange County, California on Monday, May 3, but was given credit for time already served. He was arrested in March and tests shows he was more than twice over the legal limit.
Back in 2007, Jason Wahler was checked into rehab following a 2006 assault case. "Jason's in rehab, and he's getting help,"a family member said back then. "He's doing well, and he's going to be a new man. There was a deal made [with prosecutors]."
- Brad Pitt and Angelina Jolie Do Have a Pre-Nup. So, Who's the Big Winner?
- 'Thor: Ragnarok': 'Jurassic Park' Star Sam Neill Reveals His Secret Role
- Lindsay Lohan's Ex Egor Denies He's Broke and Let Her Pay for Everything While Still Dating
- 'Last Man on Earth' Premiere Features Surprise Cameo, Stages Mini 'Mad Men' Reunion
- Blac Chyna's Mom Scolds Rob Kardashian, Fears He Will 'Ruin' Their Relationship
- Drake Depicts Violence, Gets Steamy With a Girl in New 'Please Forgive Me' Short Film
- Kendall and Kylie Jenner Get Matching Ferraris. But Why Is One Sister Left Embarrassed?
- Angelina Jolie Reportedly Turns to Johnny Depp Amid Brad Pitt Divorce