Jason Wahler Pleads Guilty to Driving Under Influence
"Laguna Beach: The Real Orange County" star Jason Wahler has been sentenced to three years probation after pleading guilty to drink driving charges. The reality TV bad boy, 23, was also ordered to attend an alcohol-offender program.
Wahler was also sentenced to serve two days behind bars in court in Orange County, California on Monday, May 3, but was given credit for time already served. He was arrested in March and tests shows he was more than twice over the legal limit.
Back in 2007, Jason Wahler was checked into rehab following a 2006 assault case. "Jason's in rehab, and he's getting help,"a family member said back then. "He's doing well, and he's going to be a new man. There was a deal made [with prosecutors]."
- Donnie Wahlberg, and Not Kim K., Sets Guiness World Record for Most Selfies in 3 Minutes
- Benedict Cumberbatch Channels Doctor Strange to Diagnose the Avengers in New Promo Clip
- Taylor Swift's Alleged Groping Photo Leaks Despite Sealed by Judge
- Nicole Richie Doesn't Regret Her Wild Past: I Was Just 'Being Me'
- Lady GaGa Makes a Japanese Bride Extra Happy With This Sweet Gesture. Watch It!
- 'Rogue One': Gareth Edwards Teases Ben Mendelsohn's 'Working Class' Character
- Laverne Cox Is a 'Bad B***h,' Slays Nicki Minaj's 'Roman's Revenge' in 'Lip Sync Battle' Clip
- Jack O'Connell to Star as Alexander McQueen in Biopic