Jason Wahler Pleads Guilty to Driving Under Influence
"Laguna Beach: The Real Orange County" star Jason Wahler has been sentenced to three years probation after pleading guilty to drink driving charges. The reality TV bad boy, 23, was also ordered to attend an alcohol-offender program.
Wahler was also sentenced to serve two days behind bars in court in Orange County, California on Monday, May 3, but was given credit for time already served. He was arrested in March and tests shows he was more than twice over the legal limit.
Back in 2007, Jason Wahler was checked into rehab following a 2006 assault case. "Jason's in rehab, and he's getting help,"a family member said back then. "He's doing well, and he's going to be a new man. There was a deal made [with prosecutors]."
- Kylie Jenner Teases Her Secret Project in Seductive Instagram Photos
- 'Game of Thrones' Season 8 Could Have More Than Six Episodes
- Alec Baldwin, Mark Ruffalo and Michael Moore Stage a Star-Studded Anti-Trump Protest in NYC
- 'Good Behavior' Gets Season 2 Renewal
- Hailee Steinfeld Confirms Her Return for 'Pitch Perfect 3'
- Jenna Dewan Having 'Big Fight' With Channing Tatum Over Her Nude Photo
- Katy Perry Goes Blonde as She Throws Surprise Birthday Bash for Orlando Bloom
- Ariana Grande Flaunts Her Slender Body in Pics to Tease Her Upcoming Tour