Jason Wahler Pleads Guilty to Driving Under Influence
"Laguna Beach: The Real Orange County" star Jason Wahler has been sentenced to three years probation after pleading guilty to drink driving charges. The reality TV bad boy, 23, was also ordered to attend an alcohol-offender program.
Wahler was also sentenced to serve two days behind bars in court in Orange County, California on Monday, May 3, but was given credit for time already served. He was arrested in March and tests shows he was more than twice over the legal limit.
Back in 2007, Jason Wahler was checked into rehab following a 2006 assault case. "Jason's in rehab, and he's getting help,"a family member said back then. "He's doing well, and he's going to be a new man. There was a deal made [with prosecutors]."
- Watch 'Carpool Karaoke' With Madonna and Find Out Juicy Detail of Her Night Out With Michael Jackson
- Major Lazer Mashes Up Biggest Hits of the Year for YouTube Rewind 2016 Video
- John Cena Promises to Destroy 'Saturday Night Live' in New Promo
- Katy Perry Joins Jennifer Aniston at 'Office Christmas Party' L.A. Premiere
- Kardashian Sisters Try to Block Blac Chyna From Trademarking Their Family Name. How She Reacts?
- Nick Cannon Hits Back at Dane Cook Who Shamed Him for Wearing Turban
- Johnny Depp Dubbed Hollywood's Most Overpaid Actor Again by Forbes
- 'The Bachelor' Season 21 Cast Photos: Meet 30 Girls Vying for Nick Viall's Heart