A Guy Broke Ke$ha's Heart Into Pieces
Party-loving pop star Ke$ha has moved back in with her mum in Tennessee to recover from a broken heart. The "TiK ToK" singer's career has really taken off in recent months, but it cost her a romance with a guy who turned out to be no good.
Ke$ha says, "My last boyfriend smashed my heart into a million billion pieces." And she admits her next partner will have to be extra special: "I've had no father figure, and I had finally trusted a man. If I were to get involved with another guy, he'd have to be pretty much the Second Coming."
In another interview last month, the pop singer said that guys are terrified of her. "Men always say women talk too much but I think it's the other way around," she said. "They used to ask me stupid questions to help them get laid. But now guys are terrified of me. I guess that's better than them hitting on me all the time."
- Jay-Z Is Producing a Series About Trayvon Martin
- Pamela Anderson Storms Off TV Set After Being Offended by an Old School Photo
- Mariah Carey Flashes Nipples as She Goes Braless in Skintight Dress
- Selena Gomez Shares Message of Empowerment to High School Students During Surprise Visit
- Animated 'KUWTK' Series Is on the Way
- John Mayer Admits New Single 'Still Feel Like Your Man' Is About Katy Perry
- Selena Gomez Gets Teased About Her Love for Canadian Guys. See Her Reaction
- Is Amber Rose Into a Woman Now? Model Sparks Rumors She's Hooking Up With Teyana Taylor