A Guy Broke Ke$ha's Heart Into Pieces
Party-loving pop star Ke$ha has moved back in with her mum in Tennessee to recover from a broken heart. The "TiK ToK" singer's career has really taken off in recent months, but it cost her a romance with a guy who turned out to be no good.
Ke$ha says, "My last boyfriend smashed my heart into a million billion pieces." And she admits her next partner will have to be extra special: "I've had no father figure, and I had finally trusted a man. If I were to get involved with another guy, he'd have to be pretty much the Second Coming."
In another interview last month, the pop singer said that guys are terrified of her. "Men always say women talk too much but I think it's the other way around," she said. "They used to ask me stupid questions to help them get laid. But now guys are terrified of me. I guess that's better than them hitting on me all the time."
- Taylor Kinney Already Moves on After Lady GaGa Split. Who's His New Girlfriend?
- What Breakup? Katie Holmes and Jamie Foxx Are 'Still Together' Despite Split Rumors
- We'll Miss You, Toby! 'Pretty Little Liars' Star and Creator Say Goodbye to Keegan Allen
- Ciara Is Pregnant With Russell Wilson's Baby. See the Sweet Announcement
- Perrie Edwards Splits From Luke Pasqualino After Two Months of Dating
- Shawn Levy to Direct Sony's 'Uncharted' Movie
- Gigi Hadid's Family Wants Her to Dump Zayn Malik Because of This
- Is Destiny's Child Reunion Happening? Here's What Kelly Rowland Says