A Guy Broke Ke$ha's Heart Into Pieces
Party-loving pop star Ke$ha has moved back in with her mum in Tennessee to recover from a broken heart. The "TiK ToK" singer's career has really taken off in recent months, but it cost her a romance with a guy who turned out to be no good.
Ke$ha says, "My last boyfriend smashed my heart into a million billion pieces." And she admits her next partner will have to be extra special: "I've had no father figure, and I had finally trusted a man. If I were to get involved with another guy, he'd have to be pretty much the Second Coming."
In another interview last month, the pop singer said that guys are terrified of her. "Men always say women talk too much but I think it's the other way around," she said. "They used to ask me stupid questions to help them get laid. But now guys are terrified of me. I guess that's better than them hitting on me all the time."
More Ke$ha News
- Despite Chipped Tooth and Skin Rash, Kim Kardashian Has Lots of Fun at Las Vegas Party
- Comic-Con: Brie Larson Officially Named Captain Marvel
- Comic-Con: 'The Vampire Diaries' Announced to End With Season 8. How Fans React?
- After Breaking Down on Stage, Selena Gomez Posts Cryptic Message on Instagram
- Comic-Con: 'Game of Thrones' Teases Season 7 With Production Video
- 'Kong: Skull Island' Poster Reveals First Look at the Beastly King
- Amber Rose Defends Kanye West Amid Taylor Swift Feud, but Begs Him to 'Stay out of the News'
- Comic-Con: Check Out 'The Walking Dead' Season 7 and 'Fear the Walking Dead' Season 2B Trailers