A Guy Broke Ke$ha's Heart Into Pieces
Party-loving pop star Ke$ha has moved back in with her mum in Tennessee to recover from a broken heart. The "TiK ToK" singer's career has really taken off in recent months, but it cost her a romance with a guy who turned out to be no good.
Ke$ha says, "My last boyfriend smashed my heart into a million billion pieces." And she admits her next partner will have to be extra special: "I've had no father figure, and I had finally trusted a man. If I were to get involved with another guy, he'd have to be pretty much the Second Coming."
In another interview last month, the pop singer said that guys are terrified of her. "Men always say women talk too much but I think it's the other way around," she said. "They used to ask me stupid questions to help them get laid. But now guys are terrified of me. I guess that's better than them hitting on me all the time."
- Kristen Stewart Uncharacteristically Cheerful During Outing With Stella Maxwell
- Halsey Unveils 'Hopeless Fountain Kingdom' Track List
- Kylie Jenner Hits Back at Critics Accusing Her of Photoshopping Her Sexy Selfie
- Robert Downey Jr.'s 'Doctor Dolittle' Moves Up Release Date to Avoid 'Star Wars: Episode IX'
- 'Star Trek: Discovery' Adds 'Battlestar Galactica', 'Jericho' Stars and More
- DMX Enters Rehab After Canceling Three Shows
- Katy Perry's Reportedly Jealous Seeing Orlando Bloom Moving On So Fast With Nina Dobrev
- 'Big Bang Theory' Stars Mayim Bialik and Melissa Rauch Reach New Deals After Salary Raises