A Guy Broke Ke$ha's Heart Into Pieces
Party-loving pop star Ke$ha has moved back in with her mum in Tennessee to recover from a broken heart. The "TiK ToK" singer's career has really taken off in recent months, but it cost her a romance with a guy who turned out to be no good.
Ke$ha says, "My last boyfriend smashed my heart into a million billion pieces." And she admits her next partner will have to be extra special: "I've had no father figure, and I had finally trusted a man. If I were to get involved with another guy, he'd have to be pretty much the Second Coming."
In another interview last month, the pop singer said that guys are terrified of her. "Men always say women talk too much but I think it's the other way around," she said. "They used to ask me stupid questions to help them get laid. But now guys are terrified of me. I guess that's better than them hitting on me all the time."
More Ke$ha News
- Fergie Debuts 'M.I.L.F. $'. Listen to the Empowering New Track!
- Nicki Minaj Goes Braless and Flashes Ample Boob in This Photo
- 'Pacific Rim 2' Gets New Release Date
- Gwyneth Paltrow on Being the Most Hated Celebrity: 'What Did I Do?'
- Vanessa Lachey Lands Lead Role in 'First Wives Club' TV Remake
- Free the Nipples! Jennifer Aniston Ditches Her Bra Again During NYC Outing
- Yikes! Khloe Kardashian Lived With The Game, and Some Other Men, When She Was a Teen
- Joe Perry: Aerosmith's Farewell Tour Is Simply 'an Option'