Dita Von Teese to Turn Fashion Mogul
Burlesque star Dita Von Teese wants to make a mark in fashion by launching her own range. Marilyn Manson's dancer ex-wife is well-known for her extravagant shows and lavish fashion choices - and previously designed a lingerie collection for Wonderbra.
The raven-haired beauty is turning her attention to fashion icons for inspiration - but she's adamant her range would be unlike anything available from other celebrities. She tells TheFrisky.com, "I might like to (design) but I would be very careful about how I went about it because I wouldn't want to just go into my closet and knock off my favorite designers."
"I feel like a lot of celebrities do that. They're like, 'I'm going to have a clothing line!' And meanwhile it's like, 'Oh, you really loved that Dior suit you borrowed! You loved it so much you knocked it off!'"
- Stephen Baldwin Not Fan of Alec Baldwin's Donald Trump Impersonation on 'SNL'
- Kanye West Rips Jay-Z in Shocking Rant: 'There Will Never Be a Watch the Throne 2'
- 'Logan' Introduces X-23 in Official Teaser Trailer
- Watch This Chilling Video of Kim Kardashian Paris Robbery!
- Brad Pitt Finally Meets Son Maddox Since Plane Fight
- Uh-Oh! Blac Chyna Is Pissed Tyga and Kylie Jenner Stole Her Idea for King Cairo's Birthday Party
- Kim Kardashian's 'Not Doing Great' as She Reportedly Builds Panic Room After Paris Robbery
- Playboy Model Katie May Died Due to Fatal Injury Caused by Chiropractor, Coroner Confirms