Dita Von Teese to Turn Fashion Mogul
Burlesque star Dita Von Teese wants to make a mark in fashion by launching her own range. Marilyn Manson's dancer ex-wife is well-known for her extravagant shows and lavish fashion choices - and previously designed a lingerie collection for Wonderbra.
The raven-haired beauty is turning her attention to fashion icons for inspiration - but she's adamant her range would be unlike anything available from other celebrities. She tells TheFrisky.com, "I might like to (design) but I would be very careful about how I went about it because I wouldn't want to just go into my closet and knock off my favorite designers."
"I feel like a lot of celebrities do that. They're like, 'I'm going to have a clothing line!' And meanwhile it's like, 'Oh, you really loved that Dior suit you borrowed! You loved it so much you knocked it off!'"
- Colin Farrell Joins Tim Burton's 'Dumbo' live-Action Movie
- Jay-Z Is Producing a Series About Trayvon Martin
- Pamela Anderson Storms Off TV Set After Being Offended by an Old School Photo
- Mariah Carey Flashes Nipples as She Goes Braless in Skintight Dress
- Selena Gomez Shares Message of Empowerment to High School Students During Surprise Visit
- Animated 'KUWTK' Series Is on the Way
- John Mayer Admits New Single 'Still Feel Like Your Man' Is About Katy Perry
- Selena Gomez Gets Teased About Her Love for Canadian Guys. See Her Reaction