Dita Von Teese to Turn Fashion Mogul
Burlesque star Dita Von Teese wants to make a mark in fashion by launching her own range. Marilyn Manson's dancer ex-wife is well-known for her extravagant shows and lavish fashion choices - and previously designed a lingerie collection for Wonderbra.
The raven-haired beauty is turning her attention to fashion icons for inspiration - but she's adamant her range would be unlike anything available from other celebrities. She tells TheFrisky.com, "I might like to (design) but I would be very careful about how I went about it because I wouldn't want to just go into my closet and knock off my favorite designers."
"I feel like a lot of celebrities do that. They're like, 'I'm going to have a clothing line!' And meanwhile it's like, 'Oh, you really loved that Dior suit you borrowed! You loved it so much you knocked it off!'"
- Mantis Reveals Star-Lord's Deep Dark Secret in 'Guardians of the Galaxy 2' New Trailer
- Watch: Rita Ora Drops Her Top in Raunchy Love Advent Video
- Britney Spears Gets Surprise Birthday Cake on Stage at 2016 Jingle Ball
- Granger Smith Broke His Rips and Punctured His Lung After Falling From Stage
- Madonna Wants to Remarry Sean Penn for $150,000 at Miami's Art Basel
- Chris Evans Feels 'Rage' Over 'Last Tango in Paris' Real Rape Scene
- Mariah Carey Not Too Keen on Comparison Between Her Alter Ego Bianca and Beyonce's Sasha Fierce
- Mark Wahlberg Criticizes Fellow Celebs Who Talk About Politics