Dita Von Teese to Turn Fashion Mogul
Burlesque star Dita Von Teese wants to make a mark in fashion by launching her own range. Marilyn Manson's dancer ex-wife is well-known for her extravagant shows and lavish fashion choices - and previously designed a lingerie collection for Wonderbra.
The raven-haired beauty is turning her attention to fashion icons for inspiration - but she's adamant her range would be unlike anything available from other celebrities. She tells TheFrisky.com, "I might like to (design) but I would be very careful about how I went about it because I wouldn't want to just go into my closet and knock off my favorite designers."
"I feel like a lot of celebrities do that. They're like, 'I'm going to have a clothing line!' And meanwhile it's like, 'Oh, you really loved that Dior suit you borrowed! You loved it so much you knocked it off!'"
- Kris Jenner Comes Under Fire for Allegedly Photoshopping Her Latest Instagram Pic
- 'X-Men: Dark Phoniex' Confirmed to Introduce Dazzler
- Jennifer Lopez Claps Back at Haters for Accusing Her of Photoshopping Her Abs
- Bella Thorne and Scott Disick Holding Hands After a Night of Partying and Boozing
- Johnny Depp Sorry for Joking About Assassinating President Donald Trump
- Report: Kim Kardashian and Kanye West Are Spoiling Their Surrogate
- Kristen Stewart Caught Cheating on Stella Maxwell With Ex Alicia Cargile
- Find Out What George and Amal Clooney's Twin Kids Will Inherit When They Turn 21