Dita Von Teese to Turn Fashion Mogul
Burlesque star Dita Von Teese wants to make a mark in fashion by launching her own range. Marilyn Manson's dancer ex-wife is well-known for her extravagant shows and lavish fashion choices - and previously designed a lingerie collection for Wonderbra.
The raven-haired beauty is turning her attention to fashion icons for inspiration - but she's adamant her range would be unlike anything available from other celebrities. She tells TheFrisky.com, "I might like to (design) but I would be very careful about how I went about it because I wouldn't want to just go into my closet and knock off my favorite designers."
"I feel like a lot of celebrities do that. They're like, 'I'm going to have a clothing line!' And meanwhile it's like, 'Oh, you really loved that Dior suit you borrowed! You loved it so much you knocked it off!'"
- 'Stranger Things': Here's What Upside Down Is According to the Child Actors
- Ben Affleck and Jennifer Garner Grab Breakfast Sans Kids Amid Rumor They Call Off Divorce
- Cheryl's Mom Fuels Rumors Singer Is Expecting a Child With Liam Payne
- Lionsgate Is Open for More 'Twilight' Sequels
- Cara Delevingne Nearly Topless in Ripped Top for Puma Campaign
- See Tom Brady Sunbathing Completely Naked During Vacation With Gisele Bundchen
- Everyone Is Excited to Meet Superman in New 'Supergirl' Season 2 Sneak Peeks
- Nick Jonas Shares His First Photo From 'Jumanji' Set, but There's a Catch