Joe Jackson: 'Michael Was Not Gay'
Michael Jackson's father Joe Jackson has lashed out at the pop star's former dermatologist Dr. Arnold Klein for alleging his son was gay. Klein's office manager Jason Pfeiffer appeared on U.S. TV news programme Extra last week, claiming he had a sexual relationship with the late "Thriller" hitmaker.
Klein echoed the allegations, telling TMZ.com Pfeiffer was "the love of his (Jackson's) life". He also recalled walking in on the two men with their shirts off. Klein admits he and Pfeiffer have been the target of "horrible death threats" since going public with the claims, which Joe Jackson calls "not true".
And the patriarch has lashed out at Klein for breaking doctor/patient confidentiality. He adds, "Michael was not gay. He (Klein) has no respect for Michael... to say things about him when he's gone is shameful. He's a doctor and knows better than to break his vows against a patient."
Michael Jackson died on June 25, aged 50.
More Michael Jackson News
- Bella Thorne Rises to Stardom in Trailer for 'Famous in Love' From 'Pretty Little Liars' Creator
- Justin Bieber Accidentally Reactivates Instagram Account
- Madonna, Usher and More Stars Pay Tribute to Michael Jackson on His Birthday
- 'Bachelor in Paradise' Recap: More Fights and Departures
- Britney and Beyonce Under Fire for Their VMAs Performances. Plus Get Details on Their Backstage Feud
- Taylor Swift Dismissed From Jury Duty due to Her Ongoing Sexual Abuse Case
- Production on 'The Maze Runner: The Death Cure' to Resume in February 2017
- Blake Lively Hosts Private Baby Shower With Taylor Swift