Joe Jackson: 'Michael Was Not Gay'
Michael Jackson's father Joe Jackson has lashed out at the pop star's former dermatologist Dr. Arnold Klein for alleging his son was gay. Klein's office manager Jason Pfeiffer appeared on U.S. TV news programme Extra last week, claiming he had a sexual relationship with the late "Thriller" hitmaker.
Klein echoed the allegations, telling TMZ.com Pfeiffer was "the love of his (Jackson's) life". He also recalled walking in on the two men with their shirts off. Klein admits he and Pfeiffer have been the target of "horrible death threats" since going public with the claims, which Joe Jackson calls "not true".
And the patriarch has lashed out at Klein for breaking doctor/patient confidentiality. He adds, "Michael was not gay. He (Klein) has no respect for Michael... to say things about him when he's gone is shameful. He's a doctor and knows better than to break his vows against a patient."
Michael Jackson died on June 25, aged 50.
- Blac Chyna Stuns in New Topless Picture. See Her Enviable Post-Baby Body
- Watch Lady GaGa and Stevie Wonder's Performances at Elton John's 70th Star-Studded Birthday Party
- Brad Pitt Is Ready to Mend His Relationship With Angelina Jolie for the Sake of Their Kids
- Cyborg's Story Is the Heart of 'Justice League', Says Zack Snyder
- Drake's 'More Life' Dethrones Ed Sheeran's 'Divide' on Billboard 200
- 'The Walking Dead' Season Finale Sneak Peeks Tease Betrayal and the Big War
- 'Marvel's Inhumans' Debuts First Official Logo
- Katy Perry and Ryan Phillippe Spotted Flirting During Elton John's Birthday Party