Joe Jackson: 'Michael Was Not Gay'
Michael Jackson's father Joe Jackson has lashed out at the pop star's former dermatologist Dr. Arnold Klein for alleging his son was gay. Klein's office manager Jason Pfeiffer appeared on U.S. TV news programme Extra last week, claiming he had a sexual relationship with the late "Thriller" hitmaker.
Klein echoed the allegations, telling TMZ.com Pfeiffer was "the love of his (Jackson's) life". He also recalled walking in on the two men with their shirts off. Klein admits he and Pfeiffer have been the target of "horrible death threats" since going public with the claims, which Joe Jackson calls "not true".
And the patriarch has lashed out at Klein for breaking doctor/patient confidentiality. He adds, "Michael was not gay. He (Klein) has no respect for Michael... to say things about him when he's gone is shameful. He's a doctor and knows better than to break his vows against a patient."
Michael Jackson died on June 25, aged 50.
More Michael Jackson News
- Oscar Accountants Issue an Apology Over Best Picture Blunder
- Halle Berry Rocks Big Curly Locks at the Academy Awards
- 'Batman v Superman', 'Hillary's America' Are Top Losers at Razzie Awards
- Nicole Kidman Passionately Kisses Keith Urban as He Naughtily Grabs Her Bum on Oscars' Red Carpet
- 'The Walking Dead' 7.12 Sneak Peeks: More Guns, More People, More Time
- President Donald Trump to Skip White House Correspondents' Dinner Following Tension With Press
- 'Cars 3' New Extended Teaser Introduces the Next Generation of Racers
- Lea Michele Gets Naked in Bed With a Guy Before Oscars