Joe Jackson: 'Michael Was Not Gay'
Michael Jackson's father Joe Jackson has lashed out at the pop star's former dermatologist Dr. Arnold Klein for alleging his son was gay. Klein's office manager Jason Pfeiffer appeared on U.S. TV news programme Extra last week, claiming he had a sexual relationship with the late "Thriller" hitmaker.
Klein echoed the allegations, telling TMZ.com Pfeiffer was "the love of his (Jackson's) life". He also recalled walking in on the two men with their shirts off. Klein admits he and Pfeiffer have been the target of "horrible death threats" since going public with the claims, which Joe Jackson calls "not true".
And the patriarch has lashed out at Klein for breaking doctor/patient confidentiality. He adds, "Michael was not gay. He (Klein) has no respect for Michael... to say things about him when he's gone is shameful. He's a doctor and knows better than to break his vows against a patient."
Michael Jackson died on June 25, aged 50.
More Michael Jackson News
- Shia LaBeouf Rips Drake, Lil Yachty and More in New Freestyle
- Jennifer Lawrence Reveals Why She Thinks She's a Curse to Hawaiians
- First Footage of 'Spider-Man: Homecoming' Unveils Spidey's Classic Web Wings
- Billy Bob Thornton Wants to Reunite With Angelina Jolie Amid Brad Pitt Divorce
- Katie Holmes Finally Addresses Her 'Secret Relationship' With Jamie Foxx
- Watch Jessie J Writhe Around in 'Can't Take My Eyes Off You' Video
- Kate McKinnon and T.J. Miller Go Wild in New 'Office Christmas Party' Trailer
- New 'The Walking Dead' Photo Teases Graphic Scene for Carl in 'Sing Me a Song'