Jessica Biel Plans to Conquer Mount Everest
Jessica Biel is set to test her physical limits once again following her exhausting trek up Mount Kilimanjaro - she wants to climb the world's highest peak, Mount Everest.
The actress trekked to the top of Kilimanjaro, Africa's highest peak, in January. She was joined by actor Emile Hirsch and members of the United Nation Foundation, to raise awareness and funds for the global water crisis.
And now she's set her sights on another dangerous climb - one of the Everest base camps in Nepal or Tibet. She tells People.com, "I'm thinking about trekking to Everest base camp. That's kind of the next goal."
Asked whether she's keeping track with the exercise before climbing, she said, "I'm not keeping up the same type of workout because it was a little different than what I normally do."
- 'Simpsons' Creator Matt Groening's New Animated Show 'Disenchantment' Coming to Netflix
- Robert Pattinson Addresses Relationship With FKA twigs: We're Still 'Kind of' Engaged
- Meghan Markle Wants to Have Twins With Prince Harry
- Did Justin Bieber Cancel Tour Due to Religious Reasons?
- Leonardo DiCaprio Brings 'The Right Stuff' TV Adaptation to National Geographic
- Is Celine Dion Dating Backup Dancer Pepe Munoz?
- 'Wonder Woman 2' Gets Release Date. Mark Your Calendar!
- Kristen Stewart and Stella Maxwell Crash a Same-Sex Wedding to Everyone's Delight