Jessica Biel Plans to Conquer Mount Everest
Jessica Biel is set to test her physical limits once again following her exhausting trek up Mount Kilimanjaro - she wants to climb the world's highest peak, Mount Everest.
The actress trekked to the top of Kilimanjaro, Africa's highest peak, in January. She was joined by actor Emile Hirsch and members of the United Nation Foundation, to raise awareness and funds for the global water crisis.
And now she's set her sights on another dangerous climb - one of the Everest base camps in Nepal or Tibet. She tells People.com, "I'm thinking about trekking to Everest base camp. That's kind of the next goal."
Asked whether she's keeping track with the exercise before climbing, she said, "I'm not keeping up the same type of workout because it was a little different than what I normally do."
More Jessica Biel News
- Zack Snyder Hints at Deathstroke's Cameo in 'Justice League'
- Kim Kardashian Ditches Panties in Jaw-Dropping Look at Paris Fashion Week
- Britney Spears Feels Great in Her 30s Because Her 20s Were 'Horrible'
- Listen to Niall Horan's First Solo Single 'This Town' Here!
- Kim Kardashian Is Sick of Taylor Swift Question: 'I'm So Over It'
- Luke Cage's Leading Lady Misty Knight Confirmed to Return on 'The Defenders'
- Don't Call Zayn Malik 'Celebrity' Because He Loathes It!
- Vitalii Sediuk Calls His Attempt to Kiss Kim Kardashian's Butt a Protest Against 'Butt Implants'