Jessica Biel Plans to Conquer Mount Everest
Jessica Biel is set to test her physical limits once again following her exhausting trek up Mount Kilimanjaro - she wants to climb the world's highest peak, Mount Everest.
The actress trekked to the top of Kilimanjaro, Africa's highest peak, in January. She was joined by actor Emile Hirsch and members of the United Nation Foundation, to raise awareness and funds for the global water crisis.
And now she's set her sights on another dangerous climb - one of the Everest base camps in Nepal or Tibet. She tells People.com, "I'm thinking about trekking to Everest base camp. That's kind of the next goal."
Asked whether she's keeping track with the exercise before climbing, she said, "I'm not keeping up the same type of workout because it was a little different than what I normally do."
More Jessica Biel News
- Oscar Accountants Issue an Apology Over Best Picture Blunder
- Halle Berry Rocks Big Curly Locks at the Academy Awards
- 'Batman v Superman', 'Hillary's America' Are Top Losers at Razzie Awards
- Nicole Kidman Passionately Kisses Keith Urban as He Naughtily Grabs Her Bum on Oscars' Red Carpet
- 'The Walking Dead' 7.12 Sneak Peeks: More Guns, More People, More Time
- President Donald Trump to Skip White House Correspondents' Dinner Following Tension With Press
- 'Cars 3' New Extended Teaser Introduces the Next Generation of Racers
- Lea Michele Gets Naked in Bed With a Guy Before Oscars