Jessica Biel Plans to Conquer Mount Everest
Jessica Biel is set to test her physical limits once again following her exhausting trek up Mount Kilimanjaro - she wants to climb the world's highest peak, Mount Everest.
The actress trekked to the top of Kilimanjaro, Africa's highest peak, in January. She was joined by actor Emile Hirsch and members of the United Nation Foundation, to raise awareness and funds for the global water crisis.
And now she's set her sights on another dangerous climb - one of the Everest base camps in Nepal or Tibet. She tells People.com, "I'm thinking about trekking to Everest base camp. That's kind of the next goal."
Asked whether she's keeping track with the exercise before climbing, she said, "I'm not keeping up the same type of workout because it was a little different than what I normally do."
More Jessica Biel News
- Watch Barden Bellas Dance in 'Pitch Perfect 3' Behind-the-Scenes Video
- James Marsden Is Under Consideration to Join 'Green Lantern Corps' as Hal Jordan
- Blake Lively 'Livid' Over Ryan Reynolds' Possible Reunion With Ex-Wife Scarlett Johansson
- The Weeknd Reunites With Selena Gomez at a Club After Running Into Ex Bella Hadid
- 'The Lost City of Z' Gets New International Trailer
- Peter Dinklage's New Red Hair May Hint at His 'Avengers: Infinity War' Role
- Future Enjoys Lavish Getaway in Dubai in New Video for 'Poppin' Tags'
- James Cameron and 'Deadpool' Director Tim Miller Team Up for New 'Terminator' Movie