Jessica Biel Plans to Conquer Mount Everest
Jessica Biel is set to test her physical limits once again following her exhausting trek up Mount Kilimanjaro - she wants to climb the world's highest peak, Mount Everest.
The actress trekked to the top of Kilimanjaro, Africa's highest peak, in January. She was joined by actor Emile Hirsch and members of the United Nation Foundation, to raise awareness and funds for the global water crisis.
And now she's set her sights on another dangerous climb - one of the Everest base camps in Nepal or Tibet. She tells People.com, "I'm thinking about trekking to Everest base camp. That's kind of the next goal."
Asked whether she's keeping track with the exercise before climbing, she said, "I'm not keeping up the same type of workout because it was a little different than what I normally do."
More Jessica Biel News
- Madonna Is 'Getting Serious' With Her New Toy Boy
- Is Angelina Jolie Adopting More Children Following Brad Pitt Divorce?
- Is Kim Kardashian Exiting 'KUWTK' for Politics?
- Rita Ora Releases New Single 'Your Song'
- Beyonce Demands a Silent Birth
- 'Teen Mom' Star Amber Portwood Confirms Sex Tape Negotiations
- Kourtney Kardashian Bares Butt and Sideboob in Another Yacht Date With Younes Bendjima
- NBC Pushes Jennifer Lopez's 'Bye Bye Birdie Live!' to 2018