The Used Cancel European Tour
American rockers The Used have canceled all of their upcoming European tour dates after parting ways with their management team. The band was due to play a series of shows across the continent, including an appearance at Britain's Download festival in June, as well as shows in Russia.
But the musicians have scrapped all their gigs to focus on restructuring their team of representatives after splitting from their longtime managers. A statement from the band, given to Metal Hammer, reads, "It is with great regret that we have been forced to cancel our upcoming appearances in Europe, U.K. and Russia, due to unforeseen circumstances resulting in a parting of ways with our management team."
"We deeply apologize to our fans who were looking forward to these shows. We will reschedule these shows as soon as possible. In the meantime, we have begun writing and recording for our upcoming album. We look forward to returning with a new album and tour dates soon."
- Lindsay Lohan Is Facing Bankruptcy After Failing to Pay Rent on $4.2M London Flat
- Kanye West Shares Emotional Throwback Video of Kim Kardashian on Her 36th Birthday
- Anne Hathaway Admits She Faked Happiness During Her 2013 Oscar Win
- 'Real Housewives of Miami' Star Larsa Splits From Husband Scottie Pippen Amid Future Romance Rumor
- Former Bachelorette Desiree Hartsock Gives Birth to Baby Boy
- Jennifer Lawrence to Lead Zelda Fitzgerald Biopic
- Kim Kardashian's Family Shares Throwbacks and Birthday Wishes as She Turns 36
- Chris Pratt to Return to TV as Guest Star on His Wife Anna Faris' 'Mom'