Phil Collins Considers to Quit Music
Phil Collins has warned he will stop releasing albums - because he's tired of critics attacking his music. The former Genesis star had to stop playing his beloved drums in 2009 because years of beatmaking had left him with agonizing back pain.
He is preparing to return to the spotlight with a new album of Motown classics, but insists he may retire from the public eye altogether - to stop industry experts criticizing his records. He tells Rolling Stone magazine, "All my life I've put out music and people have criticized it. Why keep doing that? I don't need the money. In the future I think I'll write songs in my basement and never play for anybody."
Phil Collins was inducted into the Rock & Roll Hall of Fame with his Genesis bandmates in early March.
- Pixar's Video Reveals Mind-Blowing Hidden Easter Eggs Throughout Their Movies
- Olivia Munn Reportedly Causes a Rift in Aaron Rodgers' Family
- Watch Fifth Harmony and Blake Shelton's Performances at 2017 People's Choice Awards
- Taryn Manning Is Not Leaving 'Orange Is the New Black', Despite Report
- Zayn Malik Shows Off New 'Love' Tattoo Amid Gigi Hadid Engagement Rumors
- Jennifer Lopez Spotted Cozying Up to Drake on Another Date
- Is Jared Leto Returning as Joker in New DC Movie?
- Listen to Big Sean's New Moody Track 'Halfway Off the Balcony'