Phil Collins Considers to Quit Music
Phil Collins has warned he will stop releasing albums - because he's tired of critics attacking his music. The former Genesis star had to stop playing his beloved drums in 2009 because years of beatmaking had left him with agonizing back pain.
He is preparing to return to the spotlight with a new album of Motown classics, but insists he may retire from the public eye altogether - to stop industry experts criticizing his records. He tells Rolling Stone magazine, "All my life I've put out music and people have criticized it. Why keep doing that? I don't need the money. In the future I think I'll write songs in my basement and never play for anybody."
Phil Collins was inducted into the Rock & Roll Hall of Fame with his Genesis bandmates in early March.
- Donald Trump Has His Own Porn Video Despite Bashing Alicia Machado for Her Sex Tape
- 'Criminal Minds' Finds Thomas Gibson's Replacement, John Legend Lands 'Underground' Role
- Kim Kardashian Pays Tribute to Late Dad With Throwback Video on His Death Anniversary
- Colin Trevorrow Says 'Jurassic World 2' Will Have More Scares and Animatronic Dinosaurs
- Nicole Kidman Says She Was Too Young When She Married Tom Cruise
- Watch Trailer for 30 Seconds to Mars' 'Camp Mars: The Concert Film'
- Britney Spears Sucks Helium and Hilariously Sings a Taylor Swift Hit
- 'Twin Peaks' Debuts Extended Chilling Teaser Featuring Familiar Tune