Natasha Richardson's Aunt Lynn Redgrave Passes Away
The acting world's Redgrave family have been hit by another tragedy - Lynn Redgrave has died, aged 67. The Oscar-nominated "Georgy Girl" star's death comes 14 months after her niece Natasha Richardson lost her life following a skiing accident and a month after brother Corin passed away.
Redgrave died on Sunday night, May 2 at her home in New York. Recent tabloid reports suggested the revered British thespian was losing her seven-year battle with breast cancer and shocked friends when she arrived at brother Corin's funeral in London in a wheelchair.
One bystander said, "She looks like she only has weeks to live." Redgrave underwent a mastectomy and chemotherapy treatments in her adopted New York in 2003.
Natasha Richardson herself passed away on March 18, 2009 at New York City's Lenox Hill Hospital after suffering head injury from a skiing accident. A funeral service for the late actress was held on date 22 the same month, in Millbrook, N.Y.
- Katy Perry Teases New KP4 Song 'Witness'
- J.Lo and Alex Rodriguez Are Head Over Heels for Each Other
- Kim Kardashian and Kanye West Attend Funeral for His Nephew
- Ed Sheeran Forgets Lyrics During Live Performance
- Watch Second Trailer for 'Justice League'
- Nicki Minaj Teases Music Video for David Guetta's 'Light My Body Up' With On-Set Photo
- Watch Little Mix's Dreamy Cover of Rihanna's 'Love on the Brain'
- 'Walking Dead' Alum Steven Yeun and Wife Joana Pak Share First Photo of Their Newborn Baby