Natasha Richardson's Aunt Lynn Redgrave Passes Away
The acting world's Redgrave family have been hit by another tragedy - Lynn Redgrave has died, aged 67. The Oscar-nominated "Georgy Girl" star's death comes 14 months after her niece Natasha Richardson lost her life following a skiing accident and a month after brother Corin passed away.
Redgrave died on Sunday night, May 2 at her home in New York. Recent tabloid reports suggested the revered British thespian was losing her seven-year battle with breast cancer and shocked friends when she arrived at brother Corin's funeral in London in a wheelchair.
One bystander said, "She looks like she only has weeks to live." Redgrave underwent a mastectomy and chemotherapy treatments in her adopted New York in 2003.
Natasha Richardson herself passed away on March 18, 2009 at New York City's Lenox Hill Hospital after suffering head injury from a skiing accident. A funeral service for the late actress was held on date 22 the same month, in Millbrook, N.Y.
- Rihanna Warns Fans Not to Play Pokemon Go at Her Concert as Beyonce and Adele Face Same Issue
- Disney Plans 'Han Solo' Trilogy With Alden Ehrenreich
- Chrissy Teigen and Kim Kardashian Fought With Their Husbands at Each Other's Wedding
- Karl Urban Debuts His 'Thor: Ragnarok' Look. See His Newly Shaved Head
- Matt Damon and Jimmy Kimmel Go to Couples Therapy Again. Does It Work This Time?
- Jeremy Renner's Ex Claims He Refuses to Pay Child Support
- Secretly Married? See Miley Cyrus' New Band on Her Ring Finger
- Meet the Ravagers From 'Guardians of the Galaxy Vol. 2'