Natasha Richardson's Aunt Lynn Redgrave Passes Away
The acting world's Redgrave family have been hit by another tragedy - Lynn Redgrave has died, aged 67. The Oscar-nominated "Georgy Girl" star's death comes 14 months after her niece Natasha Richardson lost her life following a skiing accident and a month after brother Corin passed away.
Redgrave died on Sunday night, May 2 at her home in New York. Recent tabloid reports suggested the revered British thespian was losing her seven-year battle with breast cancer and shocked friends when she arrived at brother Corin's funeral in London in a wheelchair.
One bystander said, "She looks like she only has weeks to live." Redgrave underwent a mastectomy and chemotherapy treatments in her adopted New York in 2003.
Natasha Richardson herself passed away on March 18, 2009 at New York City's Lenox Hill Hospital after suffering head injury from a skiing accident. A funeral service for the late actress was held on date 22 the same month, in Millbrook, N.Y.
- Sibling Rivalry What? Khloe Kardashian Calls Kim Her 'Body Motivation'
- Robin Thicke, Pharrell and T.I. Officially Appeal 'Blurred Lines' Copyright Verdict
- Kendall Jenner Flashes Bra During Casual Stroll While Kylie Flaunts Major Cleavage
- Demi Moore Joins Cast of R-Rated Comedy 'Rock That Body'
- Miley Cyrus and Liam Hemsworth Are in No Rush to Walk Down the Aisle
- Singer Babyface Joins 'Dancing with the Stars' Season 23
- Usher Confirms New Album 'Hard II Love' Is Due Out Next Month
- Gisele Bundchen Gets Shirtless Assistant Taking Care of Her Booty During Photo Shoot