Natasha Richardson's Aunt Lynn Redgrave Passes Away
The acting world's Redgrave family have been hit by another tragedy - Lynn Redgrave has died, aged 67. The Oscar-nominated "Georgy Girl" star's death comes 14 months after her niece Natasha Richardson lost her life following a skiing accident and a month after brother Corin passed away.
Redgrave died on Sunday night, May 2 at her home in New York. Recent tabloid reports suggested the revered British thespian was losing her seven-year battle with breast cancer and shocked friends when she arrived at brother Corin's funeral in London in a wheelchair.
One bystander said, "She looks like she only has weeks to live." Redgrave underwent a mastectomy and chemotherapy treatments in her adopted New York in 2003.
Natasha Richardson herself passed away on March 18, 2009 at New York City's Lenox Hill Hospital after suffering head injury from a skiing accident. A funeral service for the late actress was held on date 22 the same month, in Millbrook, N.Y.
- Mantis Reveals Star-Lord's Deep Dark Secret in 'Guardians of the Galaxy 2' New Trailer
- Watch: Rita Ora Drops Her Top in Raunchy Love Advent Video
- Britney Spears Gets Surprise Birthday Cake on Stage at 2016 Jingle Ball
- Granger Smith Broke His Rips and Punctured His Lung After Falling From Stage
- Madonna Wants to Remarry Sean Penn for $150,000 at Miami's Art Basel
- Chris Evans Feels 'Rage' Over 'Last Tango in Paris' Real Rape Scene
- Mariah Carey Not Too Keen on Comparison Between Her Alter Ego Bianca and Beyonce's Sasha Fierce
- Mark Wahlberg Criticizes Fellow Celebs Who Talk About Politics