Usher's 'OMG' Lost Its Crown on U.K. Singles Chart
R 'n' B superstar Usher has lost his place at the top of the U.K. singles chart after a grime group scooped the crown this week. London hip-hop collective Roll Deep, which was co-founded by former member Dizzee Rascal, shot to number one with their track "Good Times", pushing Usher's "OMG" into second place.
Usher was also forced to settle for the second spot in the album charts, as "Raymond vs. Raymond" was toppled by Plan B's debut "The Defamation of Strickland Banks". AC/DC's "Iron Man 2" soundtrack claimed third place, while "Glee"'s Madonna tribute album, "Glee The Music: The Power Of Madonna", came in at four and Bullet For My Valentine's "Fever" rounded out the top five.
"OMG" was doing better Stateside, continuing its climb to number 6 as of last week.
More Usher News
- 'DWTS' Pro Peta Murgatroyd and Maksim Chmerkovskiy Expecting First Child, but Something Upset Them
- Ben Affleck Gives Jennifer Garner 11-Carat Diamond Ahead of Their Anniversary - Is It True?
- Iggy Azalea Teases Collaboration With Zedd After Pushing Back Her Album's Release
- Kanye West Ready to Take Legal Action if Sex Tapes Leak
- Yikes! Kendall and Kylie Jenner Reportedly in 'Bizarre Love Triangle' With Scott Disick
- New 'Luke Cage' Set Photos Reveal Villain Diamondback
- Tom Hanks and Rita Wilson's Marriage Reportedly Crumbles. Here's the Truth
- Prince Hated the Idea of Appearing in a Music Video With Madonna