Usher's 'OMG' Lost Its Crown on U.K. Singles Chart
R 'n' B superstar Usher has lost his place at the top of the U.K. singles chart after a grime group scooped the crown this week. London hip-hop collective Roll Deep, which was co-founded by former member Dizzee Rascal, shot to number one with their track "Good Times", pushing Usher's "OMG" into second place.
Usher was also forced to settle for the second spot in the album charts, as "Raymond vs. Raymond" was toppled by Plan B's debut "The Defamation of Strickland Banks". AC/DC's "Iron Man 2" soundtrack claimed third place, while "Glee"'s Madonna tribute album, "Glee The Music: The Power Of Madonna", came in at four and Bullet For My Valentine's "Fever" rounded out the top five.
"OMG" was doing better Stateside, continuing its climb to number 6 as of last week.
More Usher News
- The Flash Reunites With Jay Garrick, Teams Up With Tom Felton's Character in Season 3 Photos
- 'Doctor Strange' IMAX Trailer Unveils Avengers Ties. Also Get Details About Rachel McAdams' Role
- Donald Trump on Former Miss Universe Alicia Machado He Once Called 'Miss Piggy': She's 'the Worst'
- Amy Schumer Is First Woman to Make Forbes' List of Highest-Paid Comedians
- Justin Bieber Blows Snots on Concertgoers After Telling Fans They 'Suck'
- Denzel Washington and Viola Davis Argue Over Their Hard Lives in 'Fences' Teaser Trailer
- Netflix Debuts First Trailer for Its Ambitious Royal Drama 'The Crown'
- Did Gigi Hadid Throw Shade at Harry Styles With This Photo of Zayn Malik?