Johnny Depp Saves Singer From Mugger
Johnny Depp has been hailed a real-life hero after reportedly saving Babybird frontman Stephen Jones from a mugger. The "Pirates of the Caribbean" star was leaving a Los Angeles recording studio with Jones when the British singer was allegedly accosted by a thug holding a broken glass bottle.
But Depp came to Jones' rescue as he stepped in and ordered the man to go away, according to Britain's The Sun. A source tells the publication, "It was an extremely scary moment. This guy looked off his head. Johnny looked him straight in the eyes and told him to back off. The guy was OK. He looked at Johnny and said, 'I ain't stealing from Captain Jack' and put the bottle down."
"Johnny gave him a few bucks and told him to straighten up his life."
More Johnny Depp News
- You Won't Believe How Much Mila Kunis Spent on Her Wedding Ring
- Matt Damon Fights Monsters in Epic Trailer for 'The Great Wall'
- 'Sesame Street' Fires Three Longtime Cast Members
- Find Out Which Joe Jonas' Famous Exes He Would Like to 'Shag, Marry and Kill'
- Cameron Diaz and Benji Madden's Baby Struggles Reportedly Cause Marriage Problems
- Andrew Garfield Is World War II Hero in First 'Hacksaw Ridge' Trailer
- 'Scream Queens' Adds Jerry O'Connell in Mystery Role
- Troian Bellisario Has Harsh Words for Both Kim Kardashian and Taylor Swift