Johnny Depp Saves Singer From Mugger
Johnny Depp has been hailed a real-life hero after reportedly saving Babybird frontman Stephen Jones from a mugger. The "Pirates of the Caribbean" star was leaving a Los Angeles recording studio with Jones when the British singer was allegedly accosted by a thug holding a broken glass bottle.
But Depp came to Jones' rescue as he stepped in and ordered the man to go away, according to Britain's The Sun. A source tells the publication, "It was an extremely scary moment. This guy looked off his head. Johnny looked him straight in the eyes and told him to back off. The guy was OK. He looked at Johnny and said, 'I ain't stealing from Captain Jack' and put the bottle down."
"Johnny gave him a few bucks and told him to straighten up his life."
More Johnny Depp News
- Watch Ariana Grande and Bruno Mars Perform at Star-Studded We Can Survive Concert
- Kim Kardashian Angry at Beyonce for Not Reaching Out to Her After Paris Robbery
- Kim Zolciak Criticized for Posting Inappropriate Photo of 2-Year-Old Daughter Kaia
- New 'Game of Thrones' Photos Confirm the Highly Anticipated Meet-Up
- Pregnant Janet Jackson Steps Out in Full Islamic Dress
- Charlie Puth Cancels the Rest of His Tour Dates Because He's 'Extremely Sick'
- Chris Hemsworth Shoots Down Split Reports With Cheeky Instagram Post
- Kim Kardashian Said She Could 'Handle' Social Media Days Before She Got Robbed