Johnny Depp Saves Singer From Mugger
Johnny Depp has been hailed a real-life hero after reportedly saving Babybird frontman Stephen Jones from a mugger. The "Pirates of the Caribbean" star was leaving a Los Angeles recording studio with Jones when the British singer was allegedly accosted by a thug holding a broken glass bottle.
But Depp came to Jones' rescue as he stepped in and ordered the man to go away, according to Britain's The Sun. A source tells the publication, "It was an extremely scary moment. This guy looked off his head. Johnny looked him straight in the eyes and told him to back off. The guy was OK. He looked at Johnny and said, 'I ain't stealing from Captain Jack' and put the bottle down."
"Johnny gave him a few bucks and told him to straighten up his life."
- Katy Perry Teases New KP4 Song 'Witness'
- J.Lo and Alex Rodriguez Are Head Over Heels for Each Other
- Kim Kardashian and Kanye West Attend Funeral for His Nephew
- Ed Sheeran Forgets Lyrics During Live Performance
- Watch Second Trailer for 'Justice League'
- Nicki Minaj Teases Music Video for David Guetta's 'Light My Body Up' With On-Set Photo
- Watch Little Mix's Dreamy Cover of Rihanna's 'Love on the Brain'
- 'Walking Dead' Alum Steven Yeun and Wife Joana Pak Share First Photo of Their Newborn Baby