Johnny Depp Saves Singer From Mugger
Johnny Depp has been hailed a real-life hero after reportedly saving Babybird frontman Stephen Jones from a mugger. The "Pirates of the Caribbean" star was leaving a Los Angeles recording studio with Jones when the British singer was allegedly accosted by a thug holding a broken glass bottle.
But Depp came to Jones' rescue as he stepped in and ordered the man to go away, according to Britain's The Sun. A source tells the publication, "It was an extremely scary moment. This guy looked off his head. Johnny looked him straight in the eyes and told him to back off. The guy was OK. He looked at Johnny and said, 'I ain't stealing from Captain Jack' and put the bottle down."
"Johnny gave him a few bucks and told him to straighten up his life."
More Johnny Depp News
- Alex Rodriguez Bans J.Lo From Talking to Ex Casper Smart
- 'KUWTK': Lisa Rinna's Family to Replace the Kardashians
- Selena Gomez Fears Run-In With Ex Justin Bieber at 2017 Billboard Music Awards
- Find Out Why Kim and Kourtney Kardashian Bans Kanye West From Mexican Trip
- Report: Angelina Jolie Is Using Black Magic to Get Revenge From Brad Pitt
- Khloe Kardashian Claims Lamar Odom's New Romance Is Only a Way to Get Her Attention
- Mila Kunis Gives Her Parents a Surprise Home Makeover
- 'The Flash' 3.20 Promo: Savitar Will Be Unmasked in 'I Know Who You Are'