Patricia Arquette Refuses to Watch Husband Thomas Jane's Sex Scenes
Actress Patricia Arquette refuses to watch her husband Thomas Jane enact love scenes on his U.S. show "Hung" - because she's too jealous to see him romance another woman. Jane regularly strips off for steamy sex scenes for his role as a male escort on the dark TV comedy.
But Arquette admits the scenes make her so uncomfortable, she has to look away when her partner gets intimate with an actress onscreen. She explains, "He runs over, covers my eyes and my ears and says, 'You don't need to see. This is not for you. You're not going to like this!' "
"And I don't like it. I can't look at it. That's my love - I can't look at that. But I do know that he's an amazing actor, and I trust him."
Patricia Arquette and Thomas Jane were married in May 2006 and have a daughter named Harlow Olivia Calliope together. In January 2009, Arquette filed for divorce to Jane but dismissed the divorce case few months later.
- Ariana Grande Debuts New Hairdo Amid Reports She Was Barred From Performing at White House
- 'High School Musical' Alum Corbin Bleu Gets Married to Sasha Clements. Get the Details
- 'Star Trek Beyond' Easily Wins at Box Office
- Lindsay Lohan Fights With Fiance Egor Tarabasov After Accusing Him of Cheating on Social Media
- Comic-Con: 'Prison Break' Revival Debuts New Trailer and Clip
- Liv Tyler Shares Adorable Breastfeeding Photo With Her Newborn
- Calvin Harris and Kim Kardashian Party Together Amid Taylor Swift Feud
- Drake's New Mixtape Is on the Way as 'Views' Tops Billboard 200 for 11th Week