Patricia Arquette Refuses to Watch Husband Thomas Jane's Sex Scenes
Actress Patricia Arquette refuses to watch her husband Thomas Jane enact love scenes on his U.S. show "Hung" - because she's too jealous to see him romance another woman. Jane regularly strips off for steamy sex scenes for his role as a male escort on the dark TV comedy.
But Arquette admits the scenes make her so uncomfortable, she has to look away when her partner gets intimate with an actress onscreen. She explains, "He runs over, covers my eyes and my ears and says, 'You don't need to see. This is not for you. You're not going to like this!' "
"And I don't like it. I can't look at it. That's my love - I can't look at that. But I do know that he's an amazing actor, and I trust him."
Patricia Arquette and Thomas Jane were married in May 2006 and have a daughter named Harlow Olivia Calliope together. In January 2009, Arquette filed for divorce to Jane but dismissed the divorce case few months later.
- Suki Waterhouse Flashes Nipples in See-Through Dress During Chilly Beach Photo Shoot
- Anne Hathaway Controls a Monster in 'Colossal' Trailer
- Gregg Sulkin and Tyler Posey's Nude Photos Leaked by Ex Bella Thorne?
- Bella Hadid Bumps Into Ex The Weeknd During Concert at Madison Square Garden
- Dwayne Johnson's Black Adam Gets a Solo Movie as DC Splits 'Shazam'
- Amber Rose Claps Back at Haters Accusing Her of Being Rude to Sexual Assault Victim
- Did Charlie Sheen Just Threaten Jon Voight for Speaking at Donald Trump's Pre-Inagural Event?
- Kanye West Is Not Invited to Perform at Trump's Inauguration Because of This!