Patricia Arquette Refuses to Watch Husband Thomas Jane's Sex Scenes
Actress Patricia Arquette refuses to watch her husband Thomas Jane enact love scenes on his U.S. show "Hung" - because she's too jealous to see him romance another woman. Jane regularly strips off for steamy sex scenes for his role as a male escort on the dark TV comedy.
But Arquette admits the scenes make her so uncomfortable, she has to look away when her partner gets intimate with an actress onscreen. She explains, "He runs over, covers my eyes and my ears and says, 'You don't need to see. This is not for you. You're not going to like this!' "
"And I don't like it. I can't look at it. That's my love - I can't look at that. But I do know that he's an amazing actor, and I trust him."
Patricia Arquette and Thomas Jane were married in May 2006 and have a daughter named Harlow Olivia Calliope together. In January 2009, Arquette filed for divorce to Jane but dismissed the divorce case few months later.
- Keke Palmer Blames the World for 'Ugly' Kylie Jenner's Drastic Transformation
- Britney Spears Mispronounces Tinashe's Name During Onstage Performance
- Tegan and Sara Release 'Miami Vice'-Inspired 'Dying to Know' Video
- Seth Meyers Will End 2016 With Jennifer Lawrence, Arnold Schwarzenegger and More
- Liam Payne Blasts Louis Walsh for Dissing His Pregnant Girlfriend Cheryl
- Demi Moore Annoys Mila Kunis for 'Butting in' After Birth of Her Son With Ashton Kutcher
- Get Sneak Peeks of Daredevil and Jessica Jones' Encounter in New 'Defenders' Set Photos
- Find Out Liam Payne's Big Plan to Propose to Pregnant Girlfriend Cheryl