Patricia Arquette Refuses to Watch Husband Thomas Jane's Sex Scenes
Actress Patricia Arquette refuses to watch her husband Thomas Jane enact love scenes on his U.S. show "Hung" - because she's too jealous to see him romance another woman. Jane regularly strips off for steamy sex scenes for his role as a male escort on the dark TV comedy.
But Arquette admits the scenes make her so uncomfortable, she has to look away when her partner gets intimate with an actress onscreen. She explains, "He runs over, covers my eyes and my ears and says, 'You don't need to see. This is not for you. You're not going to like this!' "
"And I don't like it. I can't look at it. That's my love - I can't look at that. But I do know that he's an amazing actor, and I trust him."
Patricia Arquette and Thomas Jane were married in May 2006 and have a daughter named Harlow Olivia Calliope together. In January 2009, Arquette filed for divorce to Jane but dismissed the divorce case few months later.
More Patricia Arquette News
- Alex Rodriguez Bans J.Lo From Talking to Ex Casper Smart
- 'KUWTK': Lisa Rinna's Family to Replace the Kardashians
- Selena Gomez Fears Run-In With Ex Justin Bieber at 2017 Billboard Music Awards
- Find Out Why Kim and Kourtney Kardashian Bans Kanye West From Mexican Trip
- Report: Angelina Jolie Is Using Black Magic to Get Revenge From Brad Pitt
- Khloe Kardashian Claims Lamar Odom's New Romance Is Only a Way to Get Her Attention
- Mila Kunis Gives Her Parents a Surprise Home Makeover
- 'The Flash' 3.20 Promo: Savitar Will Be Unmasked in 'I Know Who You Are'