Patricia Arquette Refuses to Watch Husband Thomas Jane's Sex Scenes
Actress Patricia Arquette refuses to watch her husband Thomas Jane enact love scenes on his U.S. show "Hung" - because she's too jealous to see him romance another woman. Jane regularly strips off for steamy sex scenes for his role as a male escort on the dark TV comedy.
But Arquette admits the scenes make her so uncomfortable, she has to look away when her partner gets intimate with an actress onscreen. She explains, "He runs over, covers my eyes and my ears and says, 'You don't need to see. This is not for you. You're not going to like this!' "
"And I don't like it. I can't look at it. That's my love - I can't look at that. But I do know that he's an amazing actor, and I trust him."
Patricia Arquette and Thomas Jane were married in May 2006 and have a daughter named Harlow Olivia Calliope together. In January 2009, Arquette filed for divorce to Jane but dismissed the divorce case few months later.
- So Cute! Liam Payne Shares Rare Photo of Him and Son Bear in Matching Yeezy Trainers
- Donald Trump Stops a Call With the Irish PM to Compliment Female Reporter's 'Nice Smile'
- Kristen Wiig Joins Jimmy Fallon in Funny Doctor Skit of New Mad Lib Theater
- Queen Biopic 'Bohemian Rhapsody' Finds Its Drummer in 'X-Men' Actor Ben Hardy
- Kris Jenner and David Foster Reportedly Have a Dinner Date
- Chrissy Teigen Accidentally Flashes Bare Boob When Dancing With John Legend During His Concert
- Watch Spider-Man Make Quite an Entrance at 'Spider-Man: Homecoming' Premiere
- Swimsuit-Clad Lea Michele Flashes Her Derriere During Hawaiian Getaway