Rose McGowan Reportedly Romancing Movie Producer Ryan Kavanaugh
Rose McGowan has moved on from her failed engagement to Robert Rodriguez - the actress is reportedly dating Hollywood producer Ryan Kavanaugh. McGowan ended her two-year engagement to the moviemaker last year and has now embarked on a romance with producer Kavanaugh, according to the New York Post.
The pair was spotted getting close at Los Angeles nightspot Trousdale last week. And McGowan's spokesperson refuses to deny the rumors: "They are good friends and have known each other for a long time."
McGowan was previously engaged to shock rocker Marilyn Manson for two years. After calling it quits with Marilyn, she was romantically linked to TV personality Ahmet Zappa, actor Kip Pardue and magazine editor David Zinczenko. She dated Rodriguez following her split from Zinczenko.
- Get New Details of Kristen Stewart and Alicia Cargile's Upcoming Nuptials
- Britney Spears on Performing at 2017 Super Bowl Halftime Show: 'I Would' Do That Again!
- Amanda Bynes Returns to Twitter, Updates Fans About Her School Life
- Courteney Cox Regrets Having Plastic Surgery
- 'Jack Ryan' Series to Tackle ISIS in Season 1, John Krasinski Reveals
- Jennifer Lopez and Casper Smart Break Up Again!
- 'Nashville' Season 5 Gets Premiere Date at CMT
- Doug Liman Abandons 'Gambit' Movie, Will Now Direct 'Justice League Dark'