Rose McGowan Reportedly Romancing Movie Producer Ryan Kavanaugh
Rose McGowan has moved on from her failed engagement to Robert Rodriguez - the actress is reportedly dating Hollywood producer Ryan Kavanaugh. McGowan ended her two-year engagement to the moviemaker last year and has now embarked on a romance with producer Kavanaugh, according to the New York Post.
The pair was spotted getting close at Los Angeles nightspot Trousdale last week. And McGowan's spokesperson refuses to deny the rumors: "They are good friends and have known each other for a long time."
McGowan was previously engaged to shock rocker Marilyn Manson for two years. After calling it quits with Marilyn, she was romantically linked to TV personality Ahmet Zappa, actor Kip Pardue and magazine editor David Zinczenko. She dated Rodriguez following her split from Zinczenko.
- Kylie Jenner Wraps Her Body With Real Snake in Sneak Peek of Sexy 2017 Calendar
- Lady GaGa Shares Kindness With the Help of Taylor Kinney and Her Mom
- Shia LaBeouf Unleashes New Freestyle in Response to Soulja Boy's Threats
- Nicki Minaj Gets Heavily Criticized for Making Fun of Mentally Ill Woman
- 'The Mummy' Director on Whether Tom Cruise's Character Dies in the First Trailer
- 'Westworld' Showrunners Address Evil Dolores and Ford's Fate
- Justin Bieber Announces 2017 U.S. Stadium Tour Dates
- Blac Chyna Seems to Diss Kylie Jenner and Tyga on Snapchat. Is This Khloe's Response?