Rose McGowan Reportedly Romancing Movie Producer Ryan Kavanaugh
Rose McGowan has moved on from her failed engagement to Robert Rodriguez - the actress is reportedly dating Hollywood producer Ryan Kavanaugh. McGowan ended her two-year engagement to the moviemaker last year and has now embarked on a romance with producer Kavanaugh, according to the New York Post.
The pair was spotted getting close at Los Angeles nightspot Trousdale last week. And McGowan's spokesperson refuses to deny the rumors: "They are good friends and have known each other for a long time."
McGowan was previously engaged to shock rocker Marilyn Manson for two years. After calling it quits with Marilyn, she was romantically linked to TV personality Ahmet Zappa, actor Kip Pardue and magazine editor David Zinczenko. She dated Rodriguez following her split from Zinczenko.
- Steven Tyler Confirms Aerosmith's 2017 Farewell Tour
- 'Rogue One' Releases More New Photos. Also Get Detail of Mon Mothma's Bigger Role
- Taylor Swift Flies to U.K. to Meet Tom Hiddleston's Mom. See Picture of Their Happy Outing
- 'Game of Thrones' Season Finale Won't Slow Down the Pace, People Will Die
- Audrina Patridge and Fiance Welcome Baby Girl Kirra Max
- Getting Married? Tyga Calls Kylie Jenner His 'Wifey'
- Christina Aguilera Performs 'Change' on 'Jimmy Kimmel Live!' to Support Orlando
- Justin Bieber's Music Video Vixen Xenia Deli, 26, Marries 62-Year-Old Man in Lavish Wedding