Rose McGowan Reportedly Romancing Movie Producer Ryan Kavanaugh
Rose McGowan has moved on from her failed engagement to Robert Rodriguez - the actress is reportedly dating Hollywood producer Ryan Kavanaugh. McGowan ended her two-year engagement to the moviemaker last year and has now embarked on a romance with producer Kavanaugh, according to the New York Post.
The pair was spotted getting close at Los Angeles nightspot Trousdale last week. And McGowan's spokesperson refuses to deny the rumors: "They are good friends and have known each other for a long time."
McGowan was previously engaged to shock rocker Marilyn Manson for two years. After calling it quits with Marilyn, she was romantically linked to TV personality Ahmet Zappa, actor Kip Pardue and magazine editor David Zinczenko. She dated Rodriguez following her split from Zinczenko.
More Rose McGowan News
- Tyler Hoechlin Suits Up as Superman in His First Look on 'Supergirl'
- JoJo Goes Skinny Dipping in 'F**k Apologies' Video Feat. Wiz Khalifa
- Khloe Kardashian Blasts Critics for Claiming She's 'Too Skinny'
- Bring on the Baby Wipes! The Rock Takes on Mid-Flight Diaper Duty With Daughter Jasmine
- Kim Kardashian Admits That Her Curvy Figure Makes Her Feel Insecure
- 'The Walking Dead' Was Supposed to End in Alexandria, but It Has Changed
- Disney's New 'Nutcracker' Movie Casts Mackenzie Foy as Clara
- Video: Kanye West Disses Taylor Swift While Crashing Drake's Concert