P. Diddy Visited Lil Wayne in Jail Using Bus
Hip-hop mogul Sean 'P. Diddy' Combs went to prison on Wednesday, April 28, to pay a visit to incarcerated rapper Lil Wayne. The Bad Boy boss was approved by officials to meet with the "Lollipop" hitmaker, who was jailed in March after pleading guilty to gun possession charges.
According to the New York Daily News, Combs visited Wayne, real name Dwayne Carter Jr., at the Eric M. Taylor correctional facility and was given one hour to talk. The publication also reports that he did not have private transportation to the facility and was bused over on the prison's public bus.
Combs escaped a jail sentence of his own after he was found not guilty of weapons possession and other charges related to a shoot-out at a New York City nightclub in 1999.
- Iron Fist Shows His Martial Art Skills in New Photos of Netflix's Series
- Is Rihanna Not Happy With Beyonce Over Grammy Nominations?
- Wendy Williams Calls Nicki Minaj 'Insensive B***h' for Mocking Mentally Ill Woman
- Lady GaGa Pens 'Inspiring' Open Letter About Her Daily Effort to Battle With PTSD
- 'Bones': What Will Happen to the Jeffersonian? David Boreanaz Shares Photo of Destroyed Lab
- See Tom Hiddleston Accidentally Running Into 'Taylor Swift' During Morning Jog in London
- Andy Cohen Would Like to Hook Up With Justin Bieber
- Chanel Iman Stars in Flo Rida's Flashy Video for 'Zillionaire'