P. Diddy Visited Lil Wayne in Jail Using Bus
Hip-hop mogul Sean 'P. Diddy' Combs went to prison on Wednesday, April 28, to pay a visit to incarcerated rapper Lil Wayne. The Bad Boy boss was approved by officials to meet with the "Lollipop" hitmaker, who was jailed in March after pleading guilty to gun possession charges.
According to the New York Daily News, Combs visited Wayne, real name Dwayne Carter Jr., at the Eric M. Taylor correctional facility and was given one hour to talk. The publication also reports that he did not have private transportation to the facility and was bused over on the prison's public bus.
Combs escaped a jail sentence of his own after he was found not guilty of weapons possession and other charges related to a shoot-out at a New York City nightclub in 1999.
More P. Diddy News
- Judi Dench Gets Her First Tattoo at Her 81st Birthday
- Keri Russell Reveals Her Baby's Gender and Name
- Debby Ryan Gets Probation After Pleading No Contest to DUI
- Justin Bieber Falls Again on Stage During His Concert
- Scott Eastwood Is in Talks to Star in 'Pacific Rim 2'
- Video: Chris Brown Throws a Fan's Phone Used to Film Him at a Club
- 'Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D.' Season 4 Casting News Fuels the Ghost Rider Speculation
- 'Quantico' Beauty Priyanka Chopra Reveals She Has 'Never Dated.' Here's Why