P. Diddy Visited Lil Wayne in Jail Using Bus
Hip-hop mogul Sean 'P. Diddy' Combs went to prison on Wednesday, April 28, to pay a visit to incarcerated rapper Lil Wayne. The Bad Boy boss was approved by officials to meet with the "Lollipop" hitmaker, who was jailed in March after pleading guilty to gun possession charges.
According to the New York Daily News, Combs visited Wayne, real name Dwayne Carter Jr., at the Eric M. Taylor correctional facility and was given one hour to talk. The publication also reports that he did not have private transportation to the facility and was bused over on the prison's public bus.
Combs escaped a jail sentence of his own after he was found not guilty of weapons possession and other charges related to a shoot-out at a New York City nightclub in 1999.
More P. Diddy News
- 'The Americans' to End After Two More Seasons
- The Weeknd Cancels Performance on 'Jimmy Kimmel Live!' Because of Donald Trump
- Kanye West Plays Matchmaker for Exes Khloe Kardashian and French Montana
- 'The Wolverine 3' Villains May Have Just Been Revealed
- Jennifer Aniston Mourning Her Mother Nancy Dow's Death
- Britney Spears Enlists G-Eazy for Her New Single 'Make Me'
- Gavin Rossdale Reportedly Hates Gwen Stefani and Blake Shelton's Relationship
- These Two 'Suicide Squad' Characters May Also Get Spin-Off Films