P. Diddy Visited Lil Wayne in Jail Using Bus
Hip-hop mogul Sean 'P. Diddy' Combs went to prison on Wednesday, April 28, to pay a visit to incarcerated rapper Lil Wayne. The Bad Boy boss was approved by officials to meet with the "Lollipop" hitmaker, who was jailed in March after pleading guilty to gun possession charges.
According to the New York Daily News, Combs visited Wayne, real name Dwayne Carter Jr., at the Eric M. Taylor correctional facility and was given one hour to talk. The publication also reports that he did not have private transportation to the facility and was bused over on the prison's public bus.
Combs escaped a jail sentence of his own after he was found not guilty of weapons possession and other charges related to a shoot-out at a New York City nightclub in 1999.
- Comic-Con: 'The Walking Dead' First Season 8 Trailer Teases Major Time Jump
- Jeremy Meeks and Chloe Green Make Out During L.A. Coffee Run: We Are in Love
- Beyonce's Madame Tussauds Wax Figure 'Adjusted' After Whitewashing Controversy
- Is Ben Affleck Done Playing Batman? WB Reportedly Plans His Exit
- Is Meek Mill Finally Ready to End Longtime Feud With Drake?
- This Transgender Performer Suggests She Had an Affair With Kanye West
- Block B's U-Kwon Tells a Fan She Looks Like Crap
- Louis Tomlinson Says His Mom's Dying Wish Was for Him to Reconcile With Zayn Malik