P. Diddy Visited Lil Wayne in Jail Using Bus
Hip-hop mogul Sean 'P. Diddy' Combs went to prison on Wednesday, April 28, to pay a visit to incarcerated rapper Lil Wayne. The Bad Boy boss was approved by officials to meet with the "Lollipop" hitmaker, who was jailed in March after pleading guilty to gun possession charges.
According to the New York Daily News, Combs visited Wayne, real name Dwayne Carter Jr., at the Eric M. Taylor correctional facility and was given one hour to talk. The publication also reports that he did not have private transportation to the facility and was bused over on the prison's public bus.
Combs escaped a jail sentence of his own after he was found not guilty of weapons possession and other charges related to a shoot-out at a New York City nightclub in 1999.
More P. Diddy News
- Comic-Con: 'Game of Thrones' Teases Season 7 With Production Video
- 'Kong: Skull Island' Poster Reveals First Look at the Beastly King
- Amber Rose Defends Kanye West Amid Taylor Swift Feud, but Begs Him to 'Stay out of the News'
- Comic-Con: Check Out 'The Walking Dead' Season 7 and 'Fear the Walking Dead' Season 2B Trailers
- 'The Bachelor' Star Chris Soules' Ex Whitney Bischoff Is Engaged Again
- Comic-Con: 'Scream Queens' Stars Share Details of Season 2, Colton Haynes' Cast in Mystery Role
- Dakota Johnson Channels 'Fifty Shades' Character in This Provocative Photo
- Celine Dion Slays Her Impressions of Rihanna, Cher and Sia on 'Tonight Show'