Gwyneth Paltrow Calls Feud With Scarlett Johansson 'Lame' Rumor
Gwyneth Paltrow has laughed off "lame" rumors she fell out with Scarlett Johansson on the set of "Iron Man 2" - insisting she "adores" the young actress. Paltrow reprises her role as Pepper Potts in the superhero sequel opposite Robert Downey, Jr. and Johansson joins the cast as the villainous Black Widow.
Rumours of a rift between the pair have been rife ever since they filmed the movie, but Paltrow is adamant she gets on well with her 25-year-old co-star - and especially enjoys her "dirty sense of humor".
She tells People.com, "People tell me, 'Oh you had a fight.' They're pitting you against each other and I just think, 'Why do we need to make a problem between women?' I think that's the part that's lame. I adore Scarlett. I loved having her on set. She is really funny. She swears a lot. She has a dirty sense of humor. She loves to cook. She's like a girl after my own heart."
More Gwyneth Paltrow News
- R. Kelly Sued for Allegedly Having a 5-Year Affair With a Man's Wife
- 'Petty' Kylie Jenner's Not Happy Scott Disick Still Hangs Out With Her Ex Tyga
- 'The Walking Dead': The First Two New Characters in Season 8 Revealed
- 'Unbreakable'/'Split' Sequel 'Glass' Is Announced, Bruce Willis and James McAvoy Will Return
- Kim Kardashian's 'Jealous' of Kourtney's Hot Beach Body
- Katy Perry Announces Migos Collaboration 'Bon Appetit'
- Hilary Swank Boards FX's 'Trust'
- Alex Rodriguez Bans J.Lo From Talking to Ex Casper Smart