Gwyneth Paltrow Calls Feud With Scarlett Johansson 'Lame' Rumor
Gwyneth Paltrow has laughed off "lame" rumors she fell out with Scarlett Johansson on the set of "Iron Man 2" - insisting she "adores" the young actress. Paltrow reprises her role as Pepper Potts in the superhero sequel opposite Robert Downey, Jr. and Johansson joins the cast as the villainous Black Widow.
Rumours of a rift between the pair have been rife ever since they filmed the movie, but Paltrow is adamant she gets on well with her 25-year-old co-star - and especially enjoys her "dirty sense of humor".
She tells People.com, "People tell me, 'Oh you had a fight.' They're pitting you against each other and I just think, 'Why do we need to make a problem between women?' I think that's the part that's lame. I adore Scarlett. I loved having her on set. She is really funny. She swears a lot. She has a dirty sense of humor. She loves to cook. She's like a girl after my own heart."
More Gwyneth Paltrow News
- Katt Williams Arrested for Allegedly Assaulting a Woman
- Comic-Con: 'Sherlock' Season 4 Trailer Teases the Demons Within, Star Says It's the Darkest Season
- Moving on? Iggy Azalea Spotted Cozying Up to French Montana at Las Vegas Club
- Lil Wayne Abruptly Walks Off Stage at Marijuana Festival After Just 10 Minutes
- Despite Chipped Tooth and Skin Rash, Kim Kardashian Has Lots of Fun at Las Vegas Party
- Comic-Con: Brie Larson Officially Named Captain Marvel
- Comic-Con: 'The Vampire Diaries' Announced to End With Season 8. How Fans React?
- After Breaking Down on Stage, Selena Gomez Posts Cryptic Message on Instagram