Gwyneth Paltrow Calls Feud With Scarlett Johansson 'Lame' Rumor
Gwyneth Paltrow has laughed off "lame" rumors she fell out with Scarlett Johansson on the set of "Iron Man 2" - insisting she "adores" the young actress. Paltrow reprises her role as Pepper Potts in the superhero sequel opposite Robert Downey, Jr. and Johansson joins the cast as the villainous Black Widow.
Rumours of a rift between the pair have been rife ever since they filmed the movie, but Paltrow is adamant she gets on well with her 25-year-old co-star - and especially enjoys her "dirty sense of humor".
She tells People.com, "People tell me, 'Oh you had a fight.' They're pitting you against each other and I just think, 'Why do we need to make a problem between women?' I think that's the part that's lame. I adore Scarlett. I loved having her on set. She is really funny. She swears a lot. She has a dirty sense of humor. She loves to cook. She's like a girl after my own heart."
More Gwyneth Paltrow News
- Bob Dylan Called 'Arrogant' for Ignoring Nobel Prize Win
- 'Doctor Strange' Star Tilda Swinton Wants Her Own Marvel Movie
- Jay-Z Makes History as Nominee for 2017 Songwriters Hall of Fame
- Police Called to Larsa and Scottie Pippen's House Before Divorce Announcement
- Did Madonna Just Clap Back at Lady GaGa With This Meme?
- Leonardo DiCaprio to Play the Man Who Invented Rock and Roll in Sam Phillips Biopic
- Brad Pitt and Angelina Jolie to Sell Their Chateau Miraval in France Amid Divorce
- Director Tim Miller Leaves 'Deadpool 2' Due to Creative Differences