Gwyneth Paltrow Calls Feud With Scarlett Johansson 'Lame' Rumor
Gwyneth Paltrow has laughed off "lame" rumors she fell out with Scarlett Johansson on the set of "Iron Man 2" - insisting she "adores" the young actress. Paltrow reprises her role as Pepper Potts in the superhero sequel opposite Robert Downey, Jr. and Johansson joins the cast as the villainous Black Widow.
Rumours of a rift between the pair have been rife ever since they filmed the movie, but Paltrow is adamant she gets on well with her 25-year-old co-star - and especially enjoys her "dirty sense of humor".
She tells People.com, "People tell me, 'Oh you had a fight.' They're pitting you against each other and I just think, 'Why do we need to make a problem between women?' I think that's the part that's lame. I adore Scarlett. I loved having her on set. She is really funny. She swears a lot. She has a dirty sense of humor. She loves to cook. She's like a girl after my own heart."
- 'The Ring' Prank Is Too Real to Not Be Terrified. See People's Reactions
- First Look at Sebastian Stan in 'I, Tonya' Arrives as Caitlin Carver Joins the Cast
- Furious Chris Brown Hits Back at Aziz Ansari for Comparing Him to Donald Trump
- Michelle Rodriguez Is a Transgender in 'The Assignment' Trailer
- Bella Hadid Gets Frisky in Threesome Photo With Kendall Jenner and Riccardo Tisci
- Alec Baldwin Will Host 'Saturday Night Live' for the 17th Time
- Sabrina Carpenter Slays a Mash-Up of Ed Sheeran's 'Shape of You' and TLC's 'No Scrubs'
- Did Olivia Munn Just Throw Shade at Aaron Rodgers' Family?