Gwyneth Paltrow Calls Feud With Scarlett Johansson 'Lame' Rumor
Gwyneth Paltrow has laughed off "lame" rumors she fell out with Scarlett Johansson on the set of "Iron Man 2" - insisting she "adores" the young actress. Paltrow reprises her role as Pepper Potts in the superhero sequel opposite Robert Downey, Jr. and Johansson joins the cast as the villainous Black Widow.
Rumours of a rift between the pair have been rife ever since they filmed the movie, but Paltrow is adamant she gets on well with her 25-year-old co-star - and especially enjoys her "dirty sense of humor".
She tells People.com, "People tell me, 'Oh you had a fight.' They're pitting you against each other and I just think, 'Why do we need to make a problem between women?' I think that's the part that's lame. I adore Scarlett. I loved having her on set. She is really funny. She swears a lot. She has a dirty sense of humor. She loves to cook. She's like a girl after my own heart."
- 'True Blood' Alum Stephen Moyer Lands Lead Role on FOX's 'X-Men' Series Pilot
- Mariah Carey's Boobs Almost Spill Out of Her Plunging Dress at Vanity Fair's Oscars Party
- Selena Gomez and The Weeknd Go for a Date Night in Paris as Bella Hadid Parties Just Blocks Away
- Russell Crowe May Portray Cable in 'Deadpool 2'
- Keyshia Cole Punishes Cheating Boyfriend in 'You' Music Video Ft. Remy Ma and French Montana
- Vera Farmiga Set to Star as Millie Bobby Brown's On-Screen Mother in 'Godzilla 2'
- Lorde Teases Upcoming Music With Mysterious Ad
- 'The Voice' Season 12 Premiere: Gwen Stefani Returns as Coach and Wins the First Four-Way Battle