Ex-Husband Ojani Noa Fronting Reality Show 'I Owe J.Lo'
Jennifer Lopez's ex-husband Ojani Noa is in talks to star in his own reality TV show in a final bid to avoid bankruptcy, according to U.S. reports. Noa was court-ordered to pay Lopez $545,000 after he tried to publish a tell-all book about their relationship in 2007, and he claims recent legal battles with his former wife have drained his finances
According to the New York Post, Noa is now in talks with network executives for a reality show titled "I Owe J.Lo", to avoid going broke. The series will reportedly follow Noa as he tries to "land menial jobs to pay off a half-million dollar court judgment that he owes to his ex-wife".
Noa recently lost out on a role in hit U.S. reality show "Jersey Shore" amid reports potential employers fear the wrath of Lopez's lawyers, who are fighting to keep him from releasing information and candid home video footage of the singer/actress.
More Jennifer Lopez News
- Katy Perry Teases New KP4 Song 'Witness'
- J.Lo and Alex Rodriguez Are Head Over Heels for Each Other
- Kim Kardashian and Kanye West Attend Funeral for His Nephew
- Ed Sheeran Forgets Lyrics During Live Performance
- Watch Second Trailer for 'Justice League'
- Nicki Minaj Teases Music Video for David Guetta's 'Light My Body Up' With On-Set Photo
- Watch Little Mix's Dreamy Cover of Rihanna's 'Love on the Brain'
- 'Walking Dead' Alum Steven Yeun and Wife Joana Pak Share First Photo of Their Newborn Baby