Ex-Husband Ojani Noa Fronting Reality Show 'I Owe J.Lo'
Jennifer Lopez's ex-husband Ojani Noa is in talks to star in his own reality TV show in a final bid to avoid bankruptcy, according to U.S. reports. Noa was court-ordered to pay Lopez $545,000 after he tried to publish a tell-all book about their relationship in 2007, and he claims recent legal battles with his former wife have drained his finances
According to the New York Post, Noa is now in talks with network executives for a reality show titled "I Owe J.Lo", to avoid going broke. The series will reportedly follow Noa as he tries to "land menial jobs to pay off a half-million dollar court judgment that he owes to his ex-wife".
Noa recently lost out on a role in hit U.S. reality show "Jersey Shore" amid reports potential employers fear the wrath of Lopez's lawyers, who are fighting to keep him from releasing information and candid home video footage of the singer/actress.
More Jennifer Lopez News
- Jennifer Aniston and Justin Theroux Hold Hands in NYC Following Split Rumors
- Backstreet Boys Joins Florida Georgia Line at iHeartRadio Music Festival. Plus Other Performances!
- Kim Kardashian Endorses Hillary Clinton, Shuts Down Rumor That She Votes for Donald Trump
- Angelina Jolie and Her Kids Move Into Rental House Amid Brad Pitt Divorce
- Find Out the Gender of Olivia Wilde's Second Child With Jason Sudeikis!
- Orlando Bloom and Malin Akerman Have Steamy Threesome on Netflix's 'Easy'
- Megan Hilty and Brian Gallagher Expecting Their Second Child
- Marion Cotillard's Partner Breaks Silence on Brad Pitt Affair Rumors