Ex-Husband Ojani Noa Fronting Reality Show 'I Owe J.Lo'
Jennifer Lopez's ex-husband Ojani Noa is in talks to star in his own reality TV show in a final bid to avoid bankruptcy, according to U.S. reports. Noa was court-ordered to pay Lopez $545,000 after he tried to publish a tell-all book about their relationship in 2007, and he claims recent legal battles with his former wife have drained his finances
According to the New York Post, Noa is now in talks with network executives for a reality show titled "I Owe J.Lo", to avoid going broke. The series will reportedly follow Noa as he tries to "land menial jobs to pay off a half-million dollar court judgment that he owes to his ex-wife".
Noa recently lost out on a role in hit U.S. reality show "Jersey Shore" amid reports potential employers fear the wrath of Lopez's lawyers, who are fighting to keep him from releasing information and candid home video footage of the singer/actress.
More Jennifer Lopez News
- Video: Prince Harry Joins Coldplay Onstage During Kensington Palace Concert
- Kim Kardashian Caught Wearing Butt Pads at Khloe's Birthday Party
- Check Out Peter Parker in Spidey Suit on 'Spider-Man: Homecoming' Set
- Wendy Williams Skeptical of Taylor Swift and Tom Hiddleston's Romance, Calling Him 'an Opportunist'
- Chloe Moretz Blasts 'Hateful' Twitter Trolls
- Watch Justin Bieber's Acoustic Cover of Taylor Swift's 'I Knew You Were Trouble'
- Caitlyn Jenner Was 'Disgusted' by Bruce's 'Greek God Kind of Body'
- 'American Horror Story' Reveals This Mysterious Logo of Season 6