Ex-Husband Ojani Noa Fronting Reality Show 'I Owe J.Lo'
Jennifer Lopez's ex-husband Ojani Noa is in talks to star in his own reality TV show in a final bid to avoid bankruptcy, according to U.S. reports. Noa was court-ordered to pay Lopez $545,000 after he tried to publish a tell-all book about their relationship in 2007, and he claims recent legal battles with his former wife have drained his finances
According to the New York Post, Noa is now in talks with network executives for a reality show titled "I Owe J.Lo", to avoid going broke. The series will reportedly follow Noa as he tries to "land menial jobs to pay off a half-million dollar court judgment that he owes to his ex-wife".
Noa recently lost out on a role in hit U.S. reality show "Jersey Shore" amid reports potential employers fear the wrath of Lopez's lawyers, who are fighting to keep him from releasing information and candid home video footage of the singer/actress.
More Jennifer Lopez News
- Kid Cudi Reacts to Drake's Diss Track: 'Say It to My Face, P*ssy'
- First Look at New Xenomorphs in 'Alien: Covenant' Leaks
- Alec Baldwin Accused of Tax Evasion
- John Mayer Names His New Album 'The Search for Everything'
- These Jeffrey Dean Morgan-Jensen Ackles' Tweets Are Perfect 'Walking Dead'-'Supernatural' Crossover
- Is It Really Over? Nicole Kidman and Keith Urban Have Been Living Separately for Months
- Mariah Carey's Split From James Packer Could Ruin Her E! Reality Series
- 'Deadpool 2' Circling 'John Wick' Helmer David Leitch