Ex-Husband Ojani Noa Fronting Reality Show 'I Owe J.Lo'
Jennifer Lopez's ex-husband Ojani Noa is in talks to star in his own reality TV show in a final bid to avoid bankruptcy, according to U.S. reports. Noa was court-ordered to pay Lopez $545,000 after he tried to publish a tell-all book about their relationship in 2007, and he claims recent legal battles with his former wife have drained his finances
According to the New York Post, Noa is now in talks with network executives for a reality show titled "I Owe J.Lo", to avoid going broke. The series will reportedly follow Noa as he tries to "land menial jobs to pay off a half-million dollar court judgment that he owes to his ex-wife".
Noa recently lost out on a role in hit U.S. reality show "Jersey Shore" amid reports potential employers fear the wrath of Lopez's lawyers, who are fighting to keep him from releasing information and candid home video footage of the singer/actress.
More Jennifer Lopez News
- 'Game of Thrones' Showrunners Help Jimmy Kimmel Poke Fun at Hodor Twist
- Is Marriage on the Cards for Sandra Bullock and Boyfriend Bryan Randall?
- Chloe Grace Moretz Gets New Sweet Tattoo. See the Pic!
- 'Fear the Walking Dead' Star Frank Dillane Arrested Following Altercation With Security Guard
- Katherine Webb and NFL Star Husband AJ McCarron Welcome First Child
- George R. R. Martin Revealed Three Huge Twists to 'Game of Thrones' Producers. What Are They?
- Take a Look at Pink's Awkward Reaction When Her Celebrity Crush Johnny Depp Surprises Her
- Brad Pitt Saves Young Girl From Being Crushed by Excited Fans. See His Heroic Action!