Pixie Lott Makes Acting Debut in TV Movie
British singer Pixie Lott will make her acting debut in upcoming TV film "Fred: The Movie". The 19-year-old "Mama Do" hitmaker stars alongside Lucas Cruikshank in the independent comedy picture, which will debut on the U.K.'s Nickelodeon channel in August.
Lott admits she's delighted to have landed the part as she spent years studying drama - but she's surprised an acting role was handed to her so early in her career. She tells the BBC's Newsbeat, "I didn't think I'd be doing acting so early. I thought it'd be further on. I went to a stage school so I studied in drama, dance, singing and musical theatre so I had that background. I love entertaining."
"It's about an internet phenomenon. Obviously Fred is the main character and I play the part of Judy which is the girl that Fred loves. The whole film is about his journey to find Judy."
- Steven Tyler Confirms Aerosmith's 2017 Farewell Tour
- 'Rogue One' Releases More New Photos. Also Get Detail of Mon Mothma's Bigger Role
- Taylor Swift Flies to U.K. to Meet Tom Hiddleston's Mom. See Picture of Their Happy Outing
- 'Game of Thrones' Season Finale Won't Slow Down the Pace, People Will Die
- Audrina Patridge and Fiance Welcome Baby Girl Kirra Max
- Getting Married? Tyga Calls Kylie Jenner His 'Wifey'
- Christina Aguilera Performs 'Change' on 'Jimmy Kimmel Live!' to Support Orlando
- Justin Bieber's Music Video Vixen Xenia Deli, 26, Marries 62-Year-Old Man in Lavish Wedding