Pixie Lott Makes Acting Debut in TV Movie
British singer Pixie Lott will make her acting debut in upcoming TV film "Fred: The Movie". The 19-year-old "Mama Do" hitmaker stars alongside Lucas Cruikshank in the independent comedy picture, which will debut on the U.K.'s Nickelodeon channel in August.
Lott admits she's delighted to have landed the part as she spent years studying drama - but she's surprised an acting role was handed to her so early in her career. She tells the BBC's Newsbeat, "I didn't think I'd be doing acting so early. I thought it'd be further on. I went to a stage school so I studied in drama, dance, singing and musical theatre so I had that background. I love entertaining."
"It's about an internet phenomenon. Obviously Fred is the main character and I play the part of Judy which is the girl that Fred loves. The whole film is about his journey to find Judy."
- J.K. Rowling Hints at Big Spoiler for 'Fantastic Beasts and Where to Find Them 2'
- Meghan Markle Wants Prince Harry to Build Her 'Enormous' Shoe Room at Kensington Palace
- Kylie Jenner Licks Khloe Kardashian's Chest in Saucy Pic for 'KUWTK' 10th Anniversary
- Hacker Threatens to Leak 'Orange Is the New Black' Season 5 Unless Netflix Pays Ransom
- Sean Paul Connects With Migos for Epic Beach Party in New Video for 'Body'
- Justin Bieber 'Loves' Popping His Pimples Just to Get Attention
- 'Avengers: Infinity War' Will Be Set in Hogwarts Stand-In Location
- Brad Pitt to Have Plactic Surgery as Angelina Jolie Divorce Ruins His Appearance