Pixie Lott Makes Acting Debut in TV Movie
British singer Pixie Lott will make her acting debut in upcoming TV film "Fred: The Movie". The 19-year-old "Mama Do" hitmaker stars alongside Lucas Cruikshank in the independent comedy picture, which will debut on the U.K.'s Nickelodeon channel in August.
Lott admits she's delighted to have landed the part as she spent years studying drama - but she's surprised an acting role was handed to her so early in her career. She tells the BBC's Newsbeat, "I didn't think I'd be doing acting so early. I thought it'd be further on. I went to a stage school so I studied in drama, dance, singing and musical theatre so I had that background. I love entertaining."
"It's about an internet phenomenon. Obviously Fred is the main character and I play the part of Judy which is the girl that Fred loves. The whole film is about his journey to find Judy."
- Find Out How Jaden Smith Tricked His Dad Will Smith Into Letting Him Drink on His Birthday
- Jean-Claude Van Damme Walks Out of TV Interview After Reporter Asks This Question
- Matt Damon Will Take a Break From Acting Next Year
- Kanye West Launches Twitter Rants About Apple and Tidal Beef
- Tyler Posey Clarifies 'I Am Gay' Snapchat Video, Apologizes for Fake Coming Out
- Nick Jonas Offered $2 Million to Perform at RNC
- Director Paul Feig Slams Sony for Deleting 'Ghostbusters' Pro-Hillary Tweet
- 'Game of Thrones' Set to End With Season 8, Spin-Off Plan Confirmed