White Stripes Could Reunite Anytime Soon
The White Stripes are on the verge of reuniting after bandmember Meg White recovered from the anxiety problem that caused the group to split. The band was forced to cancel a string of gigs in 2007 because of Meg's condition, forcing them into hiatus.
Her bandmate Jack White has since occupied his time recording and performing with his other band The Raconteurs. But he reveals he has been spending more and more time with Meg, and hints he's open to a reunion. White says, "I don't think her anxiety exists anymore. She is still involved and everything."
But White admits the reunion could take a while - because they've never planned ahead. He adds, "We've never sat down and gone, 'Okay, so don't forget to block out three months.' We never did that, even in the thick of craziness of The White Stripes, I have nothing planned after this month coming up, but I know that it all will be filled up really fast."
- Derek Hough and Tony Dovolani Not Returning for 'Dancing with the Stars' Season 24
- Colton Haynes to Make Live Singing Debut in Tribute Performance for George Michael
- 'Jurassic World 2' First Set Photo Arrives as Filming Begins
- Behati Prinsloo Wows on First Post-Baby Runway Show at Milan Fashion Week
- A Green Lantern Is Reportedly Confirmed in 'Justice League'
- New Photos Seem to Confirm Diane Kruger and Norman Reedus' Romance Rumors
- 'Marvel's Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D.': Is Nick Blood Returning in Season 4?
- Happy 'Twin Peaks' Day! Showtime Unveils Posters for Revival