White Stripes Could Reunite Anytime Soon
The White Stripes are on the verge of reuniting after bandmember Meg White recovered from the anxiety problem that caused the group to split. The band was forced to cancel a string of gigs in 2007 because of Meg's condition, forcing them into hiatus.
Her bandmate Jack White has since occupied his time recording and performing with his other band The Raconteurs. But he reveals he has been spending more and more time with Meg, and hints he's open to a reunion. White says, "I don't think her anxiety exists anymore. She is still involved and everything."
But White admits the reunion could take a while - because they've never planned ahead. He adds, "We've never sat down and gone, 'Okay, so don't forget to block out three months.' We never did that, even in the thick of craziness of The White Stripes, I have nothing planned after this month coming up, but I know that it all will be filled up really fast."
- Mila Kunis Debuts Amazing Post-Baby Body, 4 Months After Giving Birth to Son Dimitri
- 'It' Teaser and Poster Are Released Ahead of Official Teaser Trailer
- Zayn Malik Dyes His Hair Green. See His Wild Makeover
- Taylor Swift Laughs Off Rumors of Her Missing. Find Out Where She's Been
- 'American Horror Story' 7th Installment Casts Billy Eichner
- T.I. 'Begged' Tiny to Sleep Together Again Amid Reports They Reconcile
- Drake Reportedly Has 'Weed Overdose'
- Kanye West 'Would Love to Have More Kids' With Kim Kardashian