White Stripes Could Reunite Anytime Soon
The White Stripes are on the verge of reuniting after bandmember Meg White recovered from the anxiety problem that caused the group to split. The band was forced to cancel a string of gigs in 2007 because of Meg's condition, forcing them into hiatus.
Her bandmate Jack White has since occupied his time recording and performing with his other band The Raconteurs. But he reveals he has been spending more and more time with Meg, and hints he's open to a reunion. White says, "I don't think her anxiety exists anymore. She is still involved and everything."
But White admits the reunion could take a while - because they've never planned ahead. He adds, "We've never sat down and gone, 'Okay, so don't forget to block out three months.' We never did that, even in the thick of craziness of The White Stripes, I have nothing planned after this month coming up, but I know that it all will be filled up really fast."
- Is Drake Expecting a Son?
- Ellen DeGeneres Punishes Audience Member for Stealing on the Show
- Report: Shin Min A Accompanies BF Kim Woo Bin Receiving Cancer Treatment
- Alexis Bledel Returns for 'The Handmaid's Tale' Season 2 as Series Regular
- Cheryl Signs Up for Private Boxing Sessions in an Attempt to Get Back Into Shape After Giving Birth
- Jake Gyllenhaal Loses His Legs in Boston Marathon Bombing in Intense Trailer for 'Stronger'
- 50 Cent Has the Hots for Helen Mirren Despite 30-Year Age Gap: 'She Turns Me On'
- Big Bang's G-Dragon Sparks Plastic Surgery Speculations