White Stripes Could Reunite Anytime Soon
The White Stripes are on the verge of reuniting after bandmember Meg White recovered from the anxiety problem that caused the group to split. The band was forced to cancel a string of gigs in 2007 because of Meg's condition, forcing them into hiatus.
Her bandmate Jack White has since occupied his time recording and performing with his other band The Raconteurs. But he reveals he has been spending more and more time with Meg, and hints he's open to a reunion. White says, "I don't think her anxiety exists anymore. She is still involved and everything."
But White admits the reunion could take a while - because they've never planned ahead. He adds, "We've never sat down and gone, 'Okay, so don't forget to block out three months.' We never did that, even in the thick of craziness of The White Stripes, I have nothing planned after this month coming up, but I know that it all will be filled up really fast."
- Kim Kardashian Looks Gloomy During Outing After Paris Robbery
- Brad Pitt's Child Abuse Investigation Extended due to New Key Accusation
- Britney Spears and Tinashe Share Photo From 'Slumber Party' Video Shoot
- Jennifer Lawrence Has Competition! Scarlett Johansson Develops a Zelda Fitzgerald Rival Project
- 'The Punisher' Announces 5 More New Cast Members
- Kristen Stewart Reunites With 'Twilight' Co-Stars at Women in Hollywood Awards
- Len Wiseman Files for Divorce From Kate Beckinsale
- Lady GaGa to Perform at 2016 American Music Awards