White Stripes Could Reunite Anytime Soon
The White Stripes are on the verge of reuniting after bandmember Meg White recovered from the anxiety problem that caused the group to split. The band was forced to cancel a string of gigs in 2007 because of Meg's condition, forcing them into hiatus.
Her bandmate Jack White has since occupied his time recording and performing with his other band The Raconteurs. But he reveals he has been spending more and more time with Meg, and hints he's open to a reunion. White says, "I don't think her anxiety exists anymore. She is still involved and everything."
But White admits the reunion could take a while - because they've never planned ahead. He adds, "We've never sat down and gone, 'Okay, so don't forget to block out three months.' We never did that, even in the thick of craziness of The White Stripes, I have nothing planned after this month coming up, but I know that it all will be filled up really fast."
- Steven Tyler Confirms Aerosmith's 2017 Farewell Tour
- 'Rogue One' Releases More New Photos. Also Get Detail of Mon Mothma's Bigger Role
- Taylor Swift Flies to U.K. to Meet Tom Hiddleston's Mom. See Picture of Their Happy Outing
- 'Game of Thrones' Season Finale Won't Slow Down the Pace, People Will Die
- Audrina Patridge and Fiance Welcome Baby Girl Kirra Max
- Getting Married? Tyga Calls Kylie Jenner His 'Wifey'
- Christina Aguilera Performs 'Change' on 'Jimmy Kimmel Live!' to Support Orlando
- Justin Bieber's Music Video Vixen Xenia Deli, 26, Marries 62-Year-Old Man in Lavish Wedding