Naomi Watts Praises Samuel L. Jackson for Sex Scene
Actress Naomi Watts has heaped praise on her "Mother and Child" co-star Samuel L. Jackson for making nude sex scenes just eight weeks after she gave birth as pleasant as possible. The couple literally shook hands on their first day on the set and then got down to business, and "The Ring" star Watts insists her movie lover was the perfect gentleman.
She tells WENN, "He is extraordinary. He's this sophisticated man, a total gentleman and just careful and mindful and intelligent. I shook his hand and took him to bed, basically, and just dominated him! It couldn't have been more awkward but, with him, he made me feel so comfortable. I shot this role in eight days and there wasn't much time for, 'Let's bond,' or, 'Let's hang out,' or chitchat."
"I had my baby eight weeks before and it wasn't the most prime timing for me to strip down naked, so I just had to escape into the scenes and Samuel was the best person to do that with."
More Naomi Watts News
- Anne Hathaway Admits She Faked Happiness During Her 2013 Oscar Win
- 'Real Housewives of Miami' Star Larsa Splits From Husband Scottie Pippen Amid Future Romance Rumor
- Former Bachelorette Desiree Hartsock Gives Birth to Baby Boy
- Jennifer Lawrence to Lead Zelda Fitzgerald Biopic
- Kim Kardashian's Family Shares Throwbacks and Birthday Wishes as She Turns 36
- Chris Pratt to Return to TV as Guest Star on His Wife Anna Faris' 'Mom'
- Katy Perry and Pharrell Williams Named Co-Chairs for 2017 Met Gala
- Shailene Woodley Writes Powerful Essay About Her Arrest During Pipeline Protest