Naomi Watts Praises Samuel L. Jackson for Sex Scene
Actress Naomi Watts has heaped praise on her "Mother and Child" co-star Samuel L. Jackson for making nude sex scenes just eight weeks after she gave birth as pleasant as possible. The couple literally shook hands on their first day on the set and then got down to business, and "The Ring" star Watts insists her movie lover was the perfect gentleman.
She tells WENN, "He is extraordinary. He's this sophisticated man, a total gentleman and just careful and mindful and intelligent. I shook his hand and took him to bed, basically, and just dominated him! It couldn't have been more awkward but, with him, he made me feel so comfortable. I shot this role in eight days and there wasn't much time for, 'Let's bond,' or, 'Let's hang out,' or chitchat."
"I had my baby eight weeks before and it wasn't the most prime timing for me to strip down naked, so I just had to escape into the scenes and Samuel was the best person to do that with."
- Get a Look at Intriguing New Footage of 'King Arthur: Legend of the Sword'
- Nicole Scherzinger Flashes Ample Cleavage and Toned Abs for New Ad
- Kurt Sutter Reveals The Mayans Originally Didn't Exist in 'Sons of Anarchy'
- Colton Haynes Introduces New Boyfriend Jeff Leatham
- First Look at Kurt Russell as Ego the Living Planet in 'Guardians of the Galaxy Vol. 2'
- Here's the First Look of Shocker's Costume in 'Spider-Man: Homecoming'
- Watch John Legend's Show-Stopping Performance at NBA All-Star Game 2017 Halftime Show
- Madonna's Malawi Twins' Father Says He Didn't Realize the Adoption Was Permanent