Naomi Watts Praises Samuel L. Jackson for Sex Scene
Actress Naomi Watts has heaped praise on her "Mother and Child" co-star Samuel L. Jackson for making nude sex scenes just eight weeks after she gave birth as pleasant as possible. The couple literally shook hands on their first day on the set and then got down to business, and "The Ring" star Watts insists her movie lover was the perfect gentleman.
She tells WENN, "He is extraordinary. He's this sophisticated man, a total gentleman and just careful and mindful and intelligent. I shook his hand and took him to bed, basically, and just dominated him! It couldn't have been more awkward but, with him, he made me feel so comfortable. I shot this role in eight days and there wasn't much time for, 'Let's bond,' or, 'Let's hang out,' or chitchat."
"I had my baby eight weeks before and it wasn't the most prime timing for me to strip down naked, so I just had to escape into the scenes and Samuel was the best person to do that with."
- Taylor Swift and Tom Hiddleston Already Have Their First 'Major' Fight - What Is It About?
- Is The Flash Coming to 'Big Bang Theory'?
- Miley Cyrus Reportedly Pays for Everything in Her Relationship With Liam Hemsworth
- Prince William Says He Still Misses Princess Diana Every Day and We Can't Help Tearing Up
- Will X-Men Join Avengers in 'Infinity War'? Here's What Joe Russo Says
- Kourtney Kardashian on Reconciling With Scott Disick: 'I'm So Not There Yet'
- Listen to Preview of Carly Rae Jepsen's 'E.Mo.Tion: Side B' Tracks
- Here's Your First Look at Kristin Chenoweth's Easter on 'American Gods'