Naomi Watts Praises Samuel L. Jackson for Sex Scene
Actress Naomi Watts has heaped praise on her "Mother and Child" co-star Samuel L. Jackson for making nude sex scenes just eight weeks after she gave birth as pleasant as possible. The couple literally shook hands on their first day on the set and then got down to business, and "The Ring" star Watts insists her movie lover was the perfect gentleman.
She tells WENN, "He is extraordinary. He's this sophisticated man, a total gentleman and just careful and mindful and intelligent. I shook his hand and took him to bed, basically, and just dominated him! It couldn't have been more awkward but, with him, he made me feel so comfortable. I shot this role in eight days and there wasn't much time for, 'Let's bond,' or, 'Let's hang out,' or chitchat."
"I had my baby eight weeks before and it wasn't the most prime timing for me to strip down naked, so I just had to escape into the scenes and Samuel was the best person to do that with."
- Ex-Wonder Girls Member Sun Mi to Release Second Solo Album in August
- Find Out Why Song Joong Ki Wants to Get Married Early
- Ariel Winter Flaunts Butt Tattoo on Snapchat
- Did Katy Perry Secretly Undergo Plastic Surgery?
- Beyonce and Jay-Z Spark Rise in Bel-Air Property Prices
- 'American Horror Story': Ryan Murphy Shares Photo of 'Cult' Member. Is It Evan Peters?
- Secretly Married? Liam Payne Calls Cheryl His 'Wife' in New Interview
- Comic-Con: 'Ready Player One' First Footage Introduces Stepen Spielberg's VR Dystopia