Naomi Watts Praises Samuel L. Jackson for Sex Scene
Actress Naomi Watts has heaped praise on her "Mother and Child" co-star Samuel L. Jackson for making nude sex scenes just eight weeks after she gave birth as pleasant as possible. The couple literally shook hands on their first day on the set and then got down to business, and "The Ring" star Watts insists her movie lover was the perfect gentleman.
She tells WENN, "He is extraordinary. He's this sophisticated man, a total gentleman and just careful and mindful and intelligent. I shook his hand and took him to bed, basically, and just dominated him! It couldn't have been more awkward but, with him, he made me feel so comfortable. I shot this role in eight days and there wasn't much time for, 'Let's bond,' or, 'Let's hang out,' or chitchat."
"I had my baby eight weeks before and it wasn't the most prime timing for me to strip down naked, so I just had to escape into the scenes and Samuel was the best person to do that with."
- Morgan Freeman Eyed to Join Disney's New 'Nutcracker' Film
- Get Your First Look at Tyler Hoechlin as Clark Kent on 'Supergirl'
- Taika Waititi Hints at Thanos' Connection to 'Thor: Ragnarok' in New Photo
- Lindsey Vonn Accidentally Flashes Underwear on the Red Carpet
- Rihanna Swarmed by Her Fans in 'Goodnight Gotham' Music Video
- Tony Parker Welcomes Second Child With Wife Axelle Francine
- Candice Swanepoel Bares Baby Bump While Posing Completely Naked in This Photo
- 'Sesame Street' Reconsiders Layoffs After Public Outcry, Actor Says