Def Leppard NOT Breaking Up
Rockers Def Leppard have laughed off speculation of a split, insisting they couldn't "imagine doing anything else" if they ditched the band. The "Hysteria" hitmakers prompted rumors of a break-up in October 2009 after they canceled 23 dates on their North American tour, citing "unforeseen personal matters", and failed to reschedule the gigs.
But singer Joe Elliott insists the trek was only canceled so he could tend to his wife Kristine, who was expecting their first child. He tells TheStar.co.uk, "There wasn't any mystery to it really. My wife was pregnant and needed a bit of attention from me, which she wasn't getting. There was a lot of things (sic) in our private lives that needed attending to. We're not splitting. Not at all. We often joke, what else would we do? You just can't imagine doing anything else."
The 50 year old became a dad earlier this year.
- Harry Styles Stops His Concert to Pay Tribute to Victims of Manchester Bombing
- Jack Kesy Rumored to Play Tom Cassidy in 'Deadpool 2'
- The Great War Is Coming in First Trailer for 'Game of Thrones' Season 7
- First Look at Benicio Del Toro and Laura Dern, Captain Phasma Unmasked in 'Star Wars: The Last Jedi'
- Beware Angelina Jolie! Brad Pitt Is Ready to Publish a Tell-All
- Kelly Clarkson and Jennifer Hudson Are Fighting Over 'The Voice' Gig
- Mariah Carey and Nick Cannon Are Planning to Remarry This Summer
- Fans Are Begging Justin Bieber to Cancel His Upcoming U.K. Concerts