Def Leppard NOT Breaking Up
Rockers Def Leppard have laughed off speculation of a split, insisting they couldn't "imagine doing anything else" if they ditched the band. The "Hysteria" hitmakers prompted rumors of a break-up in October 2009 after they canceled 23 dates on their North American tour, citing "unforeseen personal matters", and failed to reschedule the gigs.
But singer Joe Elliott insists the trek was only canceled so he could tend to his wife Kristine, who was expecting their first child. He tells TheStar.co.uk, "There wasn't any mystery to it really. My wife was pregnant and needed a bit of attention from me, which she wasn't getting. There was a lot of things (sic) in our private lives that needed attending to. We're not splitting. Not at all. We often joke, what else would we do? You just can't imagine doing anything else."
The 50 year old became a dad earlier this year.
- Comic-Con: 'Game of Thrones' Teases Season 7 With Production Video
- 'Kong: Skull Island' Poster Reveals First Look at the Beastly King
- Amber Rose Defends Kanye West Amid Taylor Swift Feud, but Begs Him to 'Stay out of the News'
- Comic-Con: Check Out 'The Walking Dead' Season 7 and 'Fear the Walking Dead' Season 2B Trailers
- 'The Bachelor' Star Chris Soules' Ex Whitney Bischoff Is Engaged Again
- Comic-Con: 'Scream Queens' Stars Share Details of Season 2, Colton Haynes' Cast in Mystery Role
- Dakota Johnson Channels 'Fifty Shades' Character in This Provocative Photo
- Celine Dion Slays Her Impressions of Rihanna, Cher and Sia on 'Tonight Show'