Def Leppard NOT Breaking Up
Rockers Def Leppard have laughed off speculation of a split, insisting they couldn't "imagine doing anything else" if they ditched the band. The "Hysteria" hitmakers prompted rumors of a break-up in October 2009 after they canceled 23 dates on their North American tour, citing "unforeseen personal matters", and failed to reschedule the gigs.
But singer Joe Elliott insists the trek was only canceled so he could tend to his wife Kristine, who was expecting their first child. He tells TheStar.co.uk, "There wasn't any mystery to it really. My wife was pregnant and needed a bit of attention from me, which she wasn't getting. There was a lot of things (sic) in our private lives that needed attending to. We're not splitting. Not at all. We often joke, what else would we do? You just can't imagine doing anything else."
The 50 year old became a dad earlier this year.
- First Official Look at Emma Watson and Dan Stevens in 'Beauty and the Beast'
- 'Pretty Little Liars' Star Keegan Allen Tweets His Phone Number
- Armie Hammer Accidentally Reveals Sex of His Unborn Baby
- Kelly Osbourne Settles Lawsuit With Dad Ozzy's Mistress
- Donald Trump Has His Own Porn Video Despite Bashing Alicia Machado for Her Sex Tape
- 'Criminal Minds' Finds Thomas Gibson's Replacement, John Legend Lands 'Underground' Role
- Kim Kardashian Pays Tribute to Late Dad With Throwback Video on His Death Anniversary
- Colin Trevorrow Says 'Jurassic World 2' Will Have More Scares and Animatronic Dinosaurs