Def Leppard NOT Breaking Up
Rockers Def Leppard have laughed off speculation of a split, insisting they couldn't "imagine doing anything else" if they ditched the band. The "Hysteria" hitmakers prompted rumors of a break-up in October 2009 after they canceled 23 dates on their North American tour, citing "unforeseen personal matters", and failed to reschedule the gigs.
But singer Joe Elliott insists the trek was only canceled so he could tend to his wife Kristine, who was expecting their first child. He tells TheStar.co.uk, "There wasn't any mystery to it really. My wife was pregnant and needed a bit of attention from me, which she wasn't getting. There was a lot of things (sic) in our private lives that needed attending to. We're not splitting. Not at all. We often joke, what else would we do? You just can't imagine doing anything else."
The 50 year old became a dad earlier this year.
- 'Outlander' Casts David Berry in Pivotal Role of Lord John Grey
- 'Zombieland 2' Still Happening With Original's Scribes on Board
- Kim Kardashian Reportedly Furious Over Blac Chyna's Naked Photos for Paper Magazine
- Stephen Colbert Takes on Anthony Weiner's Sexting Scandal, Spoofs Beyonce's VMA Performance
- The Homeless Guy Accepting Miley Cyrus' Moonman at 2014 VMAs Is Selling the Trophy
- Beyonce's Daughter Blue Ivy Wears a $11,000 Dress to the VMAs Because of Course She Does
- 'Transformers: The Last Knight' Reportedly Eyes Liam Garrigan to Portray King Arthur
- No, It's Not Britney! Kourtney Kardashian Plays With Huge Snake in This Cringe-Inducing Picture