Lance Armstrong and Girlfriend Expecting Their Second Child
Cycling ace Lance Armstrong is expecting another baby with his girlfriend Anna Hansen - less than a year after the couple's first child was born. The sportsman, who has three kids with his ex-wife Kristin, became a dad for the fourth time last June when Hansen gave birth to little Max, and the happy couple is expecting another arrival in October.
The star announced the news in a post on Twitter.com, creating a separate account for the new baby, which he has nicknamed Cinco Armstrong. In a post on the baby's Twitter.com page, Armstrong writes, "I got 2 arms, 2 legs, a nickname, and I'm 2 inches long. See y'all in October... I'm now the size of a lemon, 3.5 inches long, and weigh 1.5 ounces. And oh yeah, I'm on Twitter."
Armstrong also confirms the news in a post on his own Twitter page, adding, "Getting (questions) today about someone I'm following, a certain Cinco Armstrong. What to say? Yet another blessing in our lives. I cannot wait!" Armstrong has also given fans a clue about the new baby's name - the child's Twitter.com account is registered to JackOlivia.
- Mariah Carey Sizzles in Racy Latex Outfit While Reuniting With Nick Cannon for Halloween Party
- 'The Walking Dead' Reveals Negan's Victim(s) With Brutal Twist
- 'Boo! A Madea Halloween' Tops Domestic Box Office, 'Jack Reacher: Never Go Back' Rules Overseas
- Drake Announces 'More Life' Project, Previews 4 New Songs
- Ryan Gosling Could've Starred on 'Gilmore Girls'
- Are They Dating? John Mayer Spotted Getting Close to Demi Lovato While Hanging Out in LA
- Khloe Kardashian and Lamar Odom Reach Divorce Settlement
- Justin Bieber Throws His Mic and Walks Off Stage After Getting Booed in Manchester