Lance Armstrong and Girlfriend Expecting Their Second Child
Cycling ace Lance Armstrong is expecting another baby with his girlfriend Anna Hansen - less than a year after the couple's first child was born. The sportsman, who has three kids with his ex-wife Kristin, became a dad for the fourth time last June when Hansen gave birth to little Max, and the happy couple is expecting another arrival in October.
The star announced the news in a post on Twitter.com, creating a separate account for the new baby, which he has nicknamed Cinco Armstrong. In a post on the baby's Twitter.com page, Armstrong writes, "I got 2 arms, 2 legs, a nickname, and I'm 2 inches long. See y'all in October... I'm now the size of a lemon, 3.5 inches long, and weigh 1.5 ounces. And oh yeah, I'm on Twitter."
Armstrong also confirms the news in a post on his own Twitter page, adding, "Getting (questions) today about someone I'm following, a certain Cinco Armstrong. What to say? Yet another blessing in our lives. I cannot wait!" Armstrong has also given fans a clue about the new baby's name - the child's Twitter.com account is registered to JackOlivia.
- Donald Trump Has His Own Porn Video Despite Bashing Alicia Machado for Her Sex Tape
- 'Criminal Minds' Finds Thomas Gibson's Replacement, John Legend Lands 'Underground' Role
- Kim Kardashian Pays Tribute to Late Dad With Throwback Video on His Death Anniversary
- Colin Trevorrow Says 'Jurassic World 2' Will Have More Scares and Animatronic Dinosaurs
- Nicole Kidman Says She Was Too Young When She Married Tom Cruise
- Watch Trailer for 30 Seconds to Mars' 'Camp Mars: The Concert Film'
- Britney Spears Sucks Helium and Hilariously Sings a Taylor Swift Hit
- 'Twin Peaks' Debuts Extended Chilling Teaser Featuring Familiar Tune