Lance Armstrong and Girlfriend Expecting Their Second Child
Cycling ace Lance Armstrong is expecting another baby with his girlfriend Anna Hansen - less than a year after the couple's first child was born. The sportsman, who has three kids with his ex-wife Kristin, became a dad for the fourth time last June when Hansen gave birth to little Max, and the happy couple is expecting another arrival in October.
The star announced the news in a post on Twitter.com, creating a separate account for the new baby, which he has nicknamed Cinco Armstrong. In a post on the baby's Twitter.com page, Armstrong writes, "I got 2 arms, 2 legs, a nickname, and I'm 2 inches long. See y'all in October... I'm now the size of a lemon, 3.5 inches long, and weigh 1.5 ounces. And oh yeah, I'm on Twitter."
Armstrong also confirms the news in a post on his own Twitter page, adding, "Getting (questions) today about someone I'm following, a certain Cinco Armstrong. What to say? Yet another blessing in our lives. I cannot wait!" Armstrong has also given fans a clue about the new baby's name - the child's Twitter.com account is registered to JackOlivia.
- 'The Voice' Semifinals Recap: The Top 8 Vying for Spots in the Final 4
- Drake's 'Views' Gets Quadruple-Platinum Certification
- Jimmy Kimmel Selected to Host 2017 Academy Awards
- Back on? Ryan Seacrest Spotted on Romantic Bike Ride With Ex Shayna Taylor in Venice
- Swoon Alert! Michelle Williams and James Van Der Beek Have 'Dawson's Creek' Mini Reunion
- Taylor Lautner Caught Making Out With His 'Scream Queens' Co-Star Billie Lourd
- Liam Payne's Facebook Is Hacked With Porn Images of Miley Cyrus and Katy Perry
- Optimus Prime Wants to Kill Bumblebee in 'Transformers: The Last Knight' First Teaser Trailer