Lance Armstrong and Girlfriend Expecting Their Second Child
Cycling ace Lance Armstrong is expecting another baby with his girlfriend Anna Hansen - less than a year after the couple's first child was born. The sportsman, who has three kids with his ex-wife Kristin, became a dad for the fourth time last June when Hansen gave birth to little Max, and the happy couple is expecting another arrival in October.
The star announced the news in a post on Twitter.com, creating a separate account for the new baby, which he has nicknamed Cinco Armstrong. In a post on the baby's Twitter.com page, Armstrong writes, "I got 2 arms, 2 legs, a nickname, and I'm 2 inches long. See y'all in October... I'm now the size of a lemon, 3.5 inches long, and weigh 1.5 ounces. And oh yeah, I'm on Twitter."
Armstrong also confirms the news in a post on his own Twitter page, adding, "Getting (questions) today about someone I'm following, a certain Cinco Armstrong. What to say? Yet another blessing in our lives. I cannot wait!" Armstrong has also given fans a clue about the new baby's name - the child's Twitter.com account is registered to JackOlivia.
- Find Out Why Psy Chose Apink's Na Eun for His 'New Face' MV
- Jo Kwon Wants a 2AM Reunion
- Tyga Spotted Wearing Matching Sneakers With Mystery Brunette
- Jennifer Garner's New Pal Chelsea Handler Is Going After Ben Affleck
- 'Game of Thrones' Is Filming Fake Scenes
- Most Brutal Celebrity vs Paparazzi Fights
- Are 'Riverdale' Stars Cole Sprouse and Lili Reinhart Dating?
- 'Ant-Man and the Wasp': Evangeline Lilly Reacts to Michelle Pfeiffer's Casting as Her On-Screen Mom