Lance Armstrong and Girlfriend Expecting Their Second Child
Cycling ace Lance Armstrong is expecting another baby with his girlfriend Anna Hansen - less than a year after the couple's first child was born. The sportsman, who has three kids with his ex-wife Kristin, became a dad for the fourth time last June when Hansen gave birth to little Max, and the happy couple is expecting another arrival in October.
The star announced the news in a post on Twitter.com, creating a separate account for the new baby, which he has nicknamed Cinco Armstrong. In a post on the baby's Twitter.com page, Armstrong writes, "I got 2 arms, 2 legs, a nickname, and I'm 2 inches long. See y'all in October... I'm now the size of a lemon, 3.5 inches long, and weigh 1.5 ounces. And oh yeah, I'm on Twitter."
Armstrong also confirms the news in a post on his own Twitter page, adding, "Getting (questions) today about someone I'm following, a certain Cinco Armstrong. What to say? Yet another blessing in our lives. I cannot wait!" Armstrong has also given fans a clue about the new baby's name - the child's Twitter.com account is registered to JackOlivia.
- Amber Heard and Elon Musk Have Been a Couple for 'a While,' and He 'Is Very Attentive' to Her
- Hailey Baldwin Risks Nip Slip as She Goes Braless on Instagram
- Aaron Hernandez's Male Prison Lover Is Allegedly Revealed, Lawyer Denies Gay Rumor
- Colin Firth Returns in Awesome First Trailer for 'Kingsman: The Golden Circle'
- Keke Palmer Flaunts Nipple Piercings as She Parties in Skintight Dress
- J.Lo and Alex Rodriguez Step Out for Lunch Date After She Dishes on Their First Date on 'Ellen'
- Snoop Dogg Unveils Cover Art of New Album 'Neva Left'
- Serena Williams Pens Touching Love Note to Her Unborn Child