Catherine Bach's Hubby Peter Lopez Commits Suicide
Actress Catherine Bach's husband has been found dead in Los Angeles, according to TMZ.com. Peter Lopez, who was one of Michael Jackson's music attorneys, was found after paramedics responded to a report of a shooting at his Encino home at approximately 11:30 A.M. local time on Friday, April 30.
Police sources report Lopez's death is being investigated as an apparent suicide. Bach, who is best-known for her role as Daisy Duke on U.S. TV series "The Dukes of Hazzard", married Lopez in 1990. The couple shares two children.
Assistant Chief Coroner Ed Winter said that a neighbor reported hearing a gunshot and someone at the home found Lopez's body. "The Lopez family has suffered a tragic personal loss," Bach's representative told TVGuide. "Catherine and the girls ask for your prayers."
- Mantis Reveals Star-Lord's Deep Dark Secret in 'Guardians of the Galaxy 2' New Trailer
- Watch: Rita Ora Drops Her Top in Raunchy Love Advent Video
- Britney Spears Gets Surprise Birthday Cake on Stage at 2016 Jingle Ball
- Granger Smith Broke His Rips and Punctured His Lung After Falling From Stage
- Madonna Wants to Remarry Sean Penn for $150,000 at Miami's Art Basel
- Chris Evans Feels 'Rage' Over 'Last Tango in Paris' Real Rape Scene
- Mariah Carey Not Too Keen on Comparison Between Her Alter Ego Bianca and Beyonce's Sasha Fierce
- Mark Wahlberg Criticizes Fellow Celebs Who Talk About Politics