Catherine Bach's Hubby Peter Lopez Commits Suicide
Actress Catherine Bach's husband has been found dead in Los Angeles, according to TMZ.com. Peter Lopez, who was one of Michael Jackson's music attorneys, was found after paramedics responded to a report of a shooting at his Encino home at approximately 11:30 A.M. local time on Friday, April 30.
Police sources report Lopez's death is being investigated as an apparent suicide. Bach, who is best-known for her role as Daisy Duke on U.S. TV series "The Dukes of Hazzard", married Lopez in 1990. The couple shares two children.
Assistant Chief Coroner Ed Winter said that a neighbor reported hearing a gunshot and someone at the home found Lopez's body. "The Lopez family has suffered a tragic personal loss," Bach's representative told TVGuide. "Catherine and the girls ask for your prayers."
- Kim Kardashian Kicks Kanye West Out of Their Bel Air House. Why?
- Watch Andrew Lincoln and Norman Reedus Envision Lighter 'Walking Dead' in NBC's Red Nose Day Special
- Zendaya Calls Out 'Pervs' Who Say She's Masturbating on Her Wonderland Cover
- Rihanna Flashes Nipples in See-Through Dress and Later Steps Out in Green Tutu Dress
- The Rock's New Action Flick 'Skyscraper' Acquired by Legendary
- Lindsay Lohan and Beau Egor Tarabasov Get Cozy During Movie Date in London
- Calvin Harris Cancels More Las Vegas Shows After Car Accident
- Jake Gyllenhaal Helps Amy Schumer Spoof 'Catfish' and the Victim Becomes Obscure