Catherine Bach's Hubby Peter Lopez Commits Suicide
Actress Catherine Bach's husband has been found dead in Los Angeles, according to TMZ.com. Peter Lopez, who was one of Michael Jackson's music attorneys, was found after paramedics responded to a report of a shooting at his Encino home at approximately 11:30 A.M. local time on Friday, April 30.
Police sources report Lopez's death is being investigated as an apparent suicide. Bach, who is best-known for her role as Daisy Duke on U.S. TV series "The Dukes of Hazzard", married Lopez in 1990. The couple shares two children.
Assistant Chief Coroner Ed Winter said that a neighbor reported hearing a gunshot and someone at the home found Lopez's body. "The Lopez family has suffered a tragic personal loss," Bach's representative told TVGuide. "Catherine and the girls ask for your prayers."
- Comic-Con: 'Game of Thrones' Teases Season 7 With Production Video
- 'Kong: Skull Island' Poster Reveals First Look at the Beastly King
- Amber Rose Defends Kanye West Amid Taylor Swift Feud, but Begs Him to 'Stay out of the News'
- Comic-Con: Check Out 'The Walking Dead' Season 7 and 'Fear the Walking Dead' Season 2B Trailers
- 'The Bachelor' Star Chris Soules' Ex Whitney Bischoff Is Engaged Again
- Comic-Con: 'Scream Queens' Stars Share Details of Season 2, Colton Haynes' Cast in Mystery Role
- Dakota Johnson Channels 'Fifty Shades' Character in This Provocative Photo
- Celine Dion Slays Her Impressions of Rihanna, Cher and Sia on 'Tonight Show'