Catherine Bach's Hubby Peter Lopez Commits Suicide
Actress Catherine Bach's husband has been found dead in Los Angeles, according to TMZ.com. Peter Lopez, who was one of Michael Jackson's music attorneys, was found after paramedics responded to a report of a shooting at his Encino home at approximately 11:30 A.M. local time on Friday, April 30.
Police sources report Lopez's death is being investigated as an apparent suicide. Bach, who is best-known for her role as Daisy Duke on U.S. TV series "The Dukes of Hazzard", married Lopez in 1990. The couple shares two children.
Assistant Chief Coroner Ed Winter said that a neighbor reported hearing a gunshot and someone at the home found Lopez's body. "The Lopez family has suffered a tragic personal loss," Bach's representative told TVGuide. "Catherine and the girls ask for your prayers."
- John Legend Expresses His Anger and Hope in 'In America'
- Ryan Gosling Explains His Giggle During Oscar Fiasco
- Report: Kevin Hart's Wife Eniko Pregnant With Their First Child
- 'Avengers: Infinity War' Starts Filming in Scotland, Set Photos and Video Arrive
- 'Orphan Black' Unveils First Photos and Details of Final Season
- Hailey Baldwin Fuels Cameron Dallas Dating Rumors as They're Spotted Grabbing Lunch Together
- Donald Trump and Wife Melania Reportedly Sleep in Separate Bedrooms and Never Spend a Night Together
- Iggy Azalea Is Twerking in Sneak Peek of 'Mo Bounce' Music Video