Catherine Bach's Hubby Peter Lopez Commits Suicide
Actress Catherine Bach's husband has been found dead in Los Angeles, according to TMZ.com. Peter Lopez, who was one of Michael Jackson's music attorneys, was found after paramedics responded to a report of a shooting at his Encino home at approximately 11:30 A.M. local time on Friday, April 30.
Police sources report Lopez's death is being investigated as an apparent suicide. Bach, who is best-known for her role as Daisy Duke on U.S. TV series "The Dukes of Hazzard", married Lopez in 1990. The couple shares two children.
Assistant Chief Coroner Ed Winter said that a neighbor reported hearing a gunshot and someone at the home found Lopez's body. "The Lopez family has suffered a tragic personal loss," Bach's representative told TVGuide. "Catherine and the girls ask for your prayers."
- Amy Poehler and Seth Meyers Revive 'SNL' 'Really?!' Segment to Mock Pro-Trump Protesters
- Halsey Slams Quavo, Calls Iggy Azalea a 'F**king Moron'
- Choa Announces She's Leaving AOA, Insists It's Not Because She's Pregnant
- Will Jared Leto Reprise The Joker Role for Harley Quinn Spin-Off?
- 'Transformers: The Last Knight' Posts Lowest Opening in the Franchise
- Ashton Kutcher Claims He Had Hooking Up Agreement With Mila Kunis
- Free the Nipple! Stella Maxwell Goes Braless in Racy Mesh Top
- DeMario Jackson Not Returning to 'Bachelor in Paradise' After Scandal. What About Corinne Olympios?