Paul Weller Thinking About Taking Botox
Veteran rocker Paul Weller is tempted to fight the aging process with Botox jabs - because he is "so vain". The former The Jam frontman, 51, admits the facial-freezing injections appeal to him because he obsesses over his appearance and hates seeing wrinkles on his face.
He says, "Yeah (I think about Botox) all the time but I always get talked out of it. I have thought about it because I'm so vain I hate seeing myself age. The age I'm at, though, I've got to learn to accept getting older. Apart from looking different physically I'm still doing the same thing I've always done so, unless I look in the mirror, I don't feel that different than I did 33 years ago."
Paul Weller has just released his 10th studio album "Wake Up the Nation" that peaked at No. 2 on U.K. Albums chart.
- Tom Holland Lands Lead Role in Video Game Adaptation 'Uncharted'
- Katy Perry Unmasks Her Real Self in 'Witness' Video Teaser
- Johnny Depp and Javier Bardem Officially Join Tom Cruise in Universal's Monster Film 'Dark Universe'
- Angelina Jolie and Brad Pitt Are Ready to Start Co-Parenting Their 6 Kids
- Watch Lana Del Rey Get Cozy With The Weeknd in 'Lust for Life' Video
- Kylie Jenner Is 'Annoyed' That Ariel Winter Keeps Stealing Her Look
- Kris Jenner Wants Her Marriage With Caitlyn to Be Annulled
- The Chainsmokers Hints at Collaboration with BTS