Paul Weller Thinking About Taking Botox
Veteran rocker Paul Weller is tempted to fight the aging process with Botox jabs - because he is "so vain". The former The Jam frontman, 51, admits the facial-freezing injections appeal to him because he obsesses over his appearance and hates seeing wrinkles on his face.
He says, "Yeah (I think about Botox) all the time but I always get talked out of it. I have thought about it because I'm so vain I hate seeing myself age. The age I'm at, though, I've got to learn to accept getting older. Apart from looking different physically I'm still doing the same thing I've always done so, unless I look in the mirror, I don't feel that different than I did 33 years ago."
Paul Weller has just released his 10th studio album "Wake Up the Nation" that peaked at No. 2 on U.K. Albums chart.
- Oscars 2017: 'La La Land' Leads With 14 Nods, 7 Black Actors Are Among 20 Acting Nominees
- 'The Ring' Prank Is Too Real to Not Be Terrified. See People's Reactions
- First Look at Sebastian Stan in 'I, Tonya' Arrives as Caitlin Carver Joins the Cast
- Furious Chris Brown Hits Back at Aziz Ansari for Comparing Him to Donald Trump
- Michelle Rodriguez Is a Transgender in 'The Assignment' Trailer
- Bella Hadid Gets Frisky in Threesome Photo With Kendall Jenner and Riccardo Tisci
- Alec Baldwin Will Host 'Saturday Night Live' for the 17th Time
- Sabrina Carpenter Slays a Mash-Up of Ed Sheeran's 'Shape of You' and TLC's 'No Scrubs'