Paul Weller Thinking About Taking Botox
Veteran rocker Paul Weller is tempted to fight the aging process with Botox jabs - because he is "so vain". The former The Jam frontman, 51, admits the facial-freezing injections appeal to him because he obsesses over his appearance and hates seeing wrinkles on his face.
He says, "Yeah (I think about Botox) all the time but I always get talked out of it. I have thought about it because I'm so vain I hate seeing myself age. The age I'm at, though, I've got to learn to accept getting older. Apart from looking different physically I'm still doing the same thing I've always done so, unless I look in the mirror, I don't feel that different than I did 33 years ago."
Paul Weller has just released his 10th studio album "Wake Up the Nation" that peaked at No. 2 on U.K. Albums chart.
- 'Stranger Things': Here's What Upside Down Is According to the Child Actors
- Ben Affleck and Jennifer Garner Grab Breakfast Sans Kids Amid Rumor They Call Off Divorce
- Cheryl's Mom Fuels Rumors Singer Is Expecting a Child With Liam Payne
- Lionsgate Is Open for More 'Twilight' Sequels
- Cara Delevingne Nearly Topless in Ripped Top for Puma Campaign
- See Tom Brady Sunbathing Completely Naked During Vacation With Gisele Bundchen
- Everyone Is Excited to Meet Superman in New 'Supergirl' Season 2 Sneak Peeks
- Nick Jonas Shares His First Photo From 'Jumanji' Set, but There's a Catch