Paul Weller Thinking About Taking Botox
Veteran rocker Paul Weller is tempted to fight the aging process with Botox jabs - because he is "so vain". The former The Jam frontman, 51, admits the facial-freezing injections appeal to him because he obsesses over his appearance and hates seeing wrinkles on his face.
He says, "Yeah (I think about Botox) all the time but I always get talked out of it. I have thought about it because I'm so vain I hate seeing myself age. The age I'm at, though, I've got to learn to accept getting older. Apart from looking different physically I'm still doing the same thing I've always done so, unless I look in the mirror, I don't feel that different than I did 33 years ago."
Paul Weller has just released his 10th studio album "Wake Up the Nation" that peaked at No. 2 on U.K. Albums chart.
- Anne Hathaway's Dress at 'Colossal' Premiere Is So Awkward She Couldn't Sit in It
- Jeremy Renner's Hawkeye May Appear in 'Ant-Man and the Wasp'
- Blac Chyna Believes That Rob Kardashian and Tyga Are Tag Teaming Against Her
- Saucy! Rita Ora Goes Braless as She Flashes Her Nipple Pasties in Sheer Top
- Little Mix Channels Inner Cowgirls in Music Video for 'No More Sad Songs' Ft. Machine Gun Kelly
- A Party Fit for Mother Monster! Get Details of Lady GaGa's Star-Studded Birthday Bash
- Jennifer Lawrence and Darren Aronofsky Are Getting More Serious, Despite Their 22-Year Age Gap
- Listen to Selena Gomez's Moody 'Only You' Cover for '13 Reasons Why'