Paul Weller Thinking About Taking Botox
Veteran rocker Paul Weller is tempted to fight the aging process with Botox jabs - because he is "so vain". The former The Jam frontman, 51, admits the facial-freezing injections appeal to him because he obsesses over his appearance and hates seeing wrinkles on his face.
He says, "Yeah (I think about Botox) all the time but I always get talked out of it. I have thought about it because I'm so vain I hate seeing myself age. The age I'm at, though, I've got to learn to accept getting older. Apart from looking different physically I'm still doing the same thing I've always done so, unless I look in the mirror, I don't feel that different than I did 33 years ago."
Paul Weller has just released his 10th studio album "Wake Up the Nation" that peaked at No. 2 on U.K. Albums chart.
- Amber Rose on Kanye West's 'Famous': 'I've Worked My F***ing Ass Off'
- Kris Jenner, 60, Is Reportedly Trying for Another Baby
- Ricky Gervais Is Back as David Brent in Hilarious 'Lady Gypsy' Music Video
- You'll Finally Get to Know More About This 'Gilmore Girls' Character on the Netflix Revival
- Chris Brown Kicked Out of Villa in Ibiza After Covering It in Urine and Vomit
- Kylie Jenner and Tyga Enjoy Movie Date in L.A.
- Watch Fergie's 'M.I.L.F. $' Music Video Starring Kim Kardashian and Chrissy Teigen
- Justin Bieber Posts Cryptic Message About Relationship, Says He'd 'Rather Be Lonely'