Rihanna Tries to Make Long-Distance Relationship Works
Rihanna is pining for new boyfriend Matt Kemp while she's on tour - and has to make do with constant video messages over the Internet. The "Umbrella" hitmaker is currently trekking around Europe, and the baseball star's similarly busy schedule means they won't see each other again until June.
But the lovers make sure they keep in contact online. Rihanna tells Britain's Daily Mirror, "I was hoping he would be able to come to London but he's working. And I'm touring and shooting videos for my next single, so it's going to be seven weeks before I see him again. It'll probably be when I get back to America that we can hook up properly."
"We have to make do with Skype and phone, but I miss him. I can't wait to see him again." Kemp is a star slugger for the Los Angeles Dodgers.
More Rihanna News
- Spidey Faces Off Vulture in 'Spider-Man: Homecoming' First Trailer
- AFI Lists 'Game of Thrones', 'The Americans' and 'Better Call Saul' as Best TV Shows of 2016
- Kanye West Debuts Blonde Hair While Making First Public Appearance Since Hospitalization
- 'Logan' Reveals First Look at Richard E. Grant's Zander Rice
- Candace Cameron Exits 'The View' Because of 'Fuller House'
- First Look at Dinozords Unveiled in 'Power Rangers' Poster
- Kobe Bryant and Wife Vanessa Welcome Baby No. 3
- John Cena Enters Battlefield in Intense Trailer for Doug Liman's 'The Wall'