Rihanna Tries to Make Long-Distance Relationship Works
Rihanna is pining for new boyfriend Matt Kemp while she's on tour - and has to make do with constant video messages over the Internet. The "Umbrella" hitmaker is currently trekking around Europe, and the baseball star's similarly busy schedule means they won't see each other again until June.
But the lovers make sure they keep in contact online. Rihanna tells Britain's Daily Mirror, "I was hoping he would be able to come to London but he's working. And I'm touring and shooting videos for my next single, so it's going to be seven weeks before I see him again. It'll probably be when I get back to America that we can hook up properly."
"We have to make do with Skype and phone, but I miss him. I can't wait to see him again." Kemp is a star slugger for the Los Angeles Dodgers.
More Rihanna News
- 'Ghostbusters' Cast Show Off the New Gadgets in Latest Featurette
- HBO Officially Confirms Jon Snow's True Parentage With This 'Game of Thrones' Infographic
- New 'Star Trek Beyond' Character Poster Shows Jaylah on Cap's Chair
- Lady GaGa and Taylor Kinney's Wedding Plan Reportedly Shelved Because of This
- Taylor Swift and Tom Hiddleston Make Out in Rome, Fans Say Their Romance Is 'Staged'
- Watch James Van Der Beek Channel Diplo to Promote Mad Decent Block Party
- Jessica Simpson Reportedly Hires 'Homely' Nannies Because She Fears Her Husband Will Cheat on Her
- Your Favorite 'Nashville' Stars Are Returning for Season 5. Find Out Which Ones