Rihanna Tries to Make Long-Distance Relationship Works
Rihanna is pining for new boyfriend Matt Kemp while she's on tour - and has to make do with constant video messages over the Internet. The "Umbrella" hitmaker is currently trekking around Europe, and the baseball star's similarly busy schedule means they won't see each other again until June.
But the lovers make sure they keep in contact online. Rihanna tells Britain's Daily Mirror, "I was hoping he would be able to come to London but he's working. And I'm touring and shooting videos for my next single, so it's going to be seven weeks before I see him again. It'll probably be when I get back to America that we can hook up properly."
"We have to make do with Skype and phone, but I miss him. I can't wait to see him again." Kemp is a star slugger for the Los Angeles Dodgers.
More Rihanna News
- Kristen Stewart in Talks for Fox's Thriller 'Underwater'
- 'The Predator' Reboot Adds 'Chuck' Alum Yvonne Strahovski
- Nick Cannon Introduces Newborn Baby Boy Golden 'Sagon'
- Jamie Chung to Play Blink in FOX's 'X-Men' Pilot
- Racist Men Charged for Hurling N-Word at Jamie Foxx
- Cate Blanchett Turns Into a Drag Queen for Charity
- See Mindy Transforming Into a Handsome White Man on 'The Mindy Project'
- Video of Harrison Ford Flying Over Commercial Plane Emerges