Rihanna Tries to Make Long-Distance Relationship Works
Rihanna is pining for new boyfriend Matt Kemp while she's on tour - and has to make do with constant video messages over the Internet. The "Umbrella" hitmaker is currently trekking around Europe, and the baseball star's similarly busy schedule means they won't see each other again until June.
But the lovers make sure they keep in contact online. Rihanna tells Britain's Daily Mirror, "I was hoping he would be able to come to London but he's working. And I'm touring and shooting videos for my next single, so it's going to be seven weeks before I see him again. It'll probably be when I get back to America that we can hook up properly."
"We have to make do with Skype and phone, but I miss him. I can't wait to see him again." Kemp is a star slugger for the Los Angeles Dodgers.
More Rihanna News
- Taylor Kinney Gives Lady GaGa 'Ultimatum' as She's Still Undecided About Wedding Details
- Kim Kardashian Steals the Show at Scott Disick's Birthday Party With Her Barely-There Lace Dress
- Proud Papa Chris Brown Shares Cute Pictures of Royalty to Celebrate Her Birthday
- Amanda Holden Poses Naked for Charity. See the Racy Pic!
- Bruno Mars Is Readying a New Album for November
- Mariah Carey's Diva Antics: She Has Her Glam Team Work on Her While She Sleeps
- Kim Kardashian Kicks Kanye West Out of Their Bel Air House. Why?
- Watch Andrew Lincoln and Norman Reedus Envision Lighter 'Walking Dead' in NBC's Red Nose Day Special