Rihanna Tries to Make Long-Distance Relationship Works
Rihanna is pining for new boyfriend Matt Kemp while she's on tour - and has to make do with constant video messages over the Internet. The "Umbrella" hitmaker is currently trekking around Europe, and the baseball star's similarly busy schedule means they won't see each other again until June.
But the lovers make sure they keep in contact online. Rihanna tells Britain's Daily Mirror, "I was hoping he would be able to come to London but he's working. And I'm touring and shooting videos for my next single, so it's going to be seven weeks before I see him again. It'll probably be when I get back to America that we can hook up properly."
"We have to make do with Skype and phone, but I miss him. I can't wait to see him again." Kemp is a star slugger for the Los Angeles Dodgers.
More Rihanna News
- Cathriona White's Letter Reveals Jim Carrey Called Her a 'Whore' and Gave Her STDs
- 50 Cent Starts 'Empire' Feud With Taraji P. Henson, Jussie Smollett Also Weighs In
- 'Fear the Walking Dead' 2.14 Preview: An Ambush
- Angelina Jolie's Ambition to Become a Head of the UN Might Cause Split From Brad Pitt
- Taylor Swift Debuts New Haircut, Parties With Gwyneth Paltrow, Mick Jagger at Liberty Ross' Birthday
- Watch Performances From Rihanna, Demi Lovato, Chris Martin and More at Global Citizen Festival 2016
- 'Once Upon a Time' 6.02 Preview Promises Revelation of the Saviors' Secret
- Did Faith Evans Just Expose Her Vagina in Front of the Crowd? See the Evidence!