Paris Hilton Admits to Seeing Ex-Fiance Jason Shaw
Paris Hilton has confirmed she's dating her ex-fiance Jason Shaw, but the couple is taking it slow. The socialite and her ex were spotted out in Hollywood last Friday, April 23, prompting speculation Hilton had found love again after splitting from on/off boyfriend Doug Reinhardt last month. And Hilton admits she has feelings for Shaw, who she was briefly engaged to in 2003.
In a taped interview with TV host Ellen DeGeneres, which will air in America on Friday, April 30, Hilton says, "We'll see what happens. I love him so much. We're very close and I've known him a very long time."
Admitting she's nervous about dating new people, Hilton adds, "It is hard. You meet people and you don't know what their intentions are." The hotel heiress has also been romantically linked to "Glee" star Mark Salling, but insiders claim the two are just good friends.
Previously, Paris Hilton suffered an awkward encounter with Doug Reinhardt on Tuesday night, April 27 - after they both arrived at the same Los Angeles nightclub. The hotel heiress parted ways with the former "The Hills" star earlier this month, and recently admitted she is "over" the split.
But the socialite was forced to face up to her former lover this week when she encountered him at Hollywood club My Studio. An onlooker tells New York Post gossip column Page Six, "Paris and Doug were on opposite sides of the dance floor. It was a contest as to who was having the best time. He was with another blonde girl and did his best to flaunt it. But Paris didn't seem to care."
- 'Pitch Perfect 3' Release Pushed Back to Winter 2017
- Amber Heard Claims Police Lie About Finding No Evidence to Protect Johnny Depp
- 'Mary Poppins Returns' Gets Christmas Release Date and Official Synopsis
- Khloe Kardashian Cozying Up to Odell Beckham Jr. at Drake's Memorial Day Party
- Keira Knightley Defended by Directors and Fellow Stars After John Carney Trashed Her
- Jena Malone and Boyfriend Welcome Baby Boy - Meet Baby Ode!
- 'Shield' Actor Michael Jace Convicted of Second-Degree Murder for Shooting His Wife
- First Look at Harry, Ginny and Albus in 'Harry Potter and the Cursed Child'