Paris Hilton Admits to Seeing Ex-Fiance Jason Shaw
Paris Hilton has confirmed she's dating her ex-fiance Jason Shaw, but the couple is taking it slow. The socialite and her ex were spotted out in Hollywood last Friday, April 23, prompting speculation Hilton had found love again after splitting from on/off boyfriend Doug Reinhardt last month. And Hilton admits she has feelings for Shaw, who she was briefly engaged to in 2003.
In a taped interview with TV host Ellen DeGeneres, which will air in America on Friday, April 30, Hilton says, "We'll see what happens. I love him so much. We're very close and I've known him a very long time."
Admitting she's nervous about dating new people, Hilton adds, "It is hard. You meet people and you don't know what their intentions are." The hotel heiress has also been romantically linked to "Glee" star Mark Salling, but insiders claim the two are just good friends.
Previously, Paris Hilton suffered an awkward encounter with Doug Reinhardt on Tuesday night, April 27 - after they both arrived at the same Los Angeles nightclub. The hotel heiress parted ways with the former "The Hills" star earlier this month, and recently admitted she is "over" the split.
But the socialite was forced to face up to her former lover this week when she encountered him at Hollywood club My Studio. An onlooker tells New York Post gossip column Page Six, "Paris and Doug were on opposite sides of the dance floor. It was a contest as to who was having the best time. He was with another blonde girl and did his best to flaunt it. But Paris didn't seem to care."
More Paris Hilton News
- Pregnant Blac Chyna Gets Striptease From Mariah Carey's Dancer on Vegas Stage
- Aziz Ansari Puts Donald Trump on Blast in Scathing Op-Ed Over Anti-Muslim Remarks
- Steven Tyler Confirms Aerosmith's 2017 Farewell Tour
- 'Rogue One' Releases More New Photos. Also Get Detail of Mon Mothma's Bigger Role
- Taylor Swift Flies to U.K. to Meet Tom Hiddleston's Mom. See Picture of Their Happy Outing
- 'Game of Thrones' Season Finale Won't Slow Down the Pace, People Will Die
- Audrina Patridge and Fiance Welcome Baby Girl Kirra Max
- Getting Married? Tyga Calls Kylie Jenner His 'Wifey'