The Killers' Brandon Flowers Goes Solo With 'Flamingo'
The Killers star Brandon Flowers has gone solo. The "Human" hitmaker will release his first solo album, "Flamingo", later this year. The news marked the launch of the rocker's own website BrandonFlowersMusic.com.
The Killers announced they were taking a break from touring at the beginning of 2010, after cancelling a series of dates in Australia and Asia due to the death of Flowers' mother.
Another member who has side project outside The Killers is drummer Ronnie Vannucci. Along with Noah and the Whale fiddle player Tom Hobden, Mumford and Sons' banjo player Winston Marshall, Keane's keyboard player/songwriter Tim Rice-Oxley and live bassist Jesse Quin, he is going to release a collaboration album under the name Mt. Desolution.
No release dates for both upcoming albums are announced.
- Watch Spider-Man Make Quite an Entrance at 'Spider-Man: Homecoming' Premiere
- Swimsuit-Clad Lea Michele Flashes Her Derriere During Hawaiian Getaway
- Big Bang's T.O.P Pleads Guilty to Illegal Marijuana Use: 'I Am Sincerely Embarrassed'
- Saturn Awards 2017: 'Rogue One: A Star Wars Story', '10 Cloverfield Lane' Are Big Winners in Film
- Saturn Awards 2017: 'Walking Dead', 'Westworld', 'Supergirl' Top TV Winners
- Adele Says She May Never Go on Tour Again
- Tyra Banks Is Reportedly Readying for Baby No. 2
- Kylie Jenner and Travis Scott Flaunt Couple Rings Amid Rumors He Cheats on Her With 10 Women