The Killers' Brandon Flowers Goes Solo With 'Flamingo'
The Killers star Brandon Flowers has gone solo. The "Human" hitmaker will release his first solo album, "Flamingo", later this year. The news marked the launch of the rocker's own website BrandonFlowersMusic.com.
The Killers announced they were taking a break from touring at the beginning of 2010, after cancelling a series of dates in Australia and Asia due to the death of Flowers' mother.
Another member who has side project outside The Killers is drummer Ronnie Vannucci. Along with Noah and the Whale fiddle player Tom Hobden, Mumford and Sons' banjo player Winston Marshall, Keane's keyboard player/songwriter Tim Rice-Oxley and live bassist Jesse Quin, he is going to release a collaboration album under the name Mt. Desolution.
No release dates for both upcoming albums are announced.
- Listen to Niall Horan's First Solo Single 'This Town' Here!
- Kim Kardashian Is Sick of Taylor Swift Question: 'I'm So Over It'
- Luke Cage's Leading Lady Misty Knight Confirmed to Return on 'The Defenders'
- Don't Call Zayn Malik 'Celebrity' Because He Loathes It!
- Vitalii Sediuk Calls His Attempt to Kiss Kim Kardashian's Butt a Protest Against 'Butt Implants'
- Gavin Rossdale Follows Gwen Stefani's Lead, Joins 'The Voice UK' as New Judge
- Report: Ashton Kutcher and Mila Kunis Expecting Baby Boy
- Watch Benedict Cumberbatch's Full Performance With Pink Floyd's David Gilmour at London Concert