The Killers' Brandon Flowers Goes Solo With 'Flamingo'
The Killers star Brandon Flowers has gone solo. The "Human" hitmaker will release his first solo album, "Flamingo", later this year. The news marked the launch of the rocker's own website BrandonFlowersMusic.com.
The Killers announced they were taking a break from touring at the beginning of 2010, after cancelling a series of dates in Australia and Asia due to the death of Flowers' mother.
Another member who has side project outside The Killers is drummer Ronnie Vannucci. Along with Noah and the Whale fiddle player Tom Hobden, Mumford and Sons' banjo player Winston Marshall, Keane's keyboard player/songwriter Tim Rice-Oxley and live bassist Jesse Quin, he is going to release a collaboration album under the name Mt. Desolution.
No release dates for both upcoming albums are announced.
- Cate Blanchett Turns Into a Drag Queen for Charity
- See Mindy Transforming Into a Handsome White Man on 'The Mindy Project'
- Video of Harrison Ford Flying Over Commercial Plane Emerges
- Karlie Kloss Flashes Major Sideboob as She Goes Braless at a Charity Event
- Tom Brady's Missing Super Bowl Jersey Is Worth $500,000
- Jimmy Kimmel May Retire From Late-Night TV: 'I Have Very Little Free Time'
- 'The Flash' 3.14 Preview: Team Flash Is Ready to Battle Grodd and His Army
- Meghan Trainor to Release New Song 'I'm a Lady'