The Killers' Brandon Flowers Goes Solo With 'Flamingo'
The Killers star Brandon Flowers has gone solo. The "Human" hitmaker will release his first solo album, "Flamingo", later this year. The news marked the launch of the rocker's own website BrandonFlowersMusic.com.
The Killers announced they were taking a break from touring at the beginning of 2010, after cancelling a series of dates in Australia and Asia due to the death of Flowers' mother.
Another member who has side project outside The Killers is drummer Ronnie Vannucci. Along with Noah and the Whale fiddle player Tom Hobden, Mumford and Sons' banjo player Winston Marshall, Keane's keyboard player/songwriter Tim Rice-Oxley and live bassist Jesse Quin, he is going to release a collaboration album under the name Mt. Desolution.
No release dates for both upcoming albums are announced.
- Harry Styles Stops His Concert to Pay Tribute to Victims of Manchester Bombing
- Jack Kesy Rumored to Play Tom Cassidy in 'Deadpool 2'
- The Great War Is Coming in First Trailer for 'Game of Thrones' Season 7
- First Look at Benicio Del Toro and Laura Dern, Captain Phasma Unmasked in 'Star Wars: The Last Jedi'
- Beware Angelina Jolie! Brad Pitt Is Ready to Publish a Tell-All
- Kelly Clarkson and Jennifer Hudson Are Fighting Over 'The Voice' Gig
- Mariah Carey and Nick Cannon Are Planning to Remarry This Summer
- Fans Are Begging Justin Bieber to Cancel His Upcoming U.K. Concerts