The Killers' Brandon Flowers Goes Solo With 'Flamingo'
The Killers star Brandon Flowers has gone solo. The "Human" hitmaker will release his first solo album, "Flamingo", later this year. The news marked the launch of the rocker's own website BrandonFlowersMusic.com.
The Killers announced they were taking a break from touring at the beginning of 2010, after cancelling a series of dates in Australia and Asia due to the death of Flowers' mother.
Another member who has side project outside The Killers is drummer Ronnie Vannucci. Along with Noah and the Whale fiddle player Tom Hobden, Mumford and Sons' banjo player Winston Marshall, Keane's keyboard player/songwriter Tim Rice-Oxley and live bassist Jesse Quin, he is going to release a collaboration album under the name Mt. Desolution.
No release dates for both upcoming albums are announced.
- 'Westworld' Star Responds to the Man in Black Theories
- Kylie Jenner Has a Good Reason Why She Mistook a Pig for a Chicken in Viral Clip
- 'The Walking Dead' 7.02 Sneak Peeks: Rick Relinquishes Control, Andrea Tours the Kingdom
- Kanye West Vows to Boycott Grammys if Frank Ocean Isn't Nominated
- See President Obama Joining Usher, Janelle Monae and More to Dance to Drake's 'Hotline Bling'
- New Look at Dafne Keen as X-23 in 'Logan' Uncovered
- Report: Chris Hemsworth and Elsa Pataky Are on the Verge of Divorce
- Kings of Leon Scores First No. 1 Album on Billboard 200 With 'Walls'