Lea Michele Never Dated 'Glee' Co-Star Matthew Morrison
"Glee" star Lea Michele has denied reports she and her TV teacher Matthew Morrison were once an item. Tabloid reports suggest the actress/singer and Morrison, who plays music teacher Will Schuester on "Glee", dated when they were both stars on Broadway in 2007.
Michele, who plays Schuester's star pupil on the show, says, "I've known Matt for years. He's been a friend of mine from New York. People are going to make things up. I think it's just because we really are so close."
The actress/singer has revealed she is dating a fellow thespian, but refuses to name him: "He's a theatre guy. He works on Broadway." Michele has also been romantically linked to actor Theo Stockman.
Lea Michel who plays Rachel Berry on the hit TV series almost missed out the "Glee" starring role after she was involved in an horrific car accident on the way to her audition.
More Lea Michele News
- Drake Reportedly Has 'Weed Overdose'
- Kanye West 'Would Love to Have More Kids' With Kim Kardashian
- Justin Bieber Facing Arrest in Brazil Over Graffiti Case
- Peter Parker Wants to Be Like Iron Man in New 'Spider-Man Homecoming' Trailer
- Kris Jenner and Corey Gamble Break Up
- Cuba Gooding Jr. Generates Online Outrage After Lifting Up Sarah Paulson's Skirt at PaleyFest
- New Footage of 'Blade Runner 2049' Is Screened at CinemaCon
- Nina Agdal Flaunts Her Enviable Figure in Skimpy Bikinis for New Swimwear Campaign