Lea Michele Never Dated 'Glee' Co-Star Matthew Morrison
"Glee" star Lea Michele has denied reports she and her TV teacher Matthew Morrison were once an item. Tabloid reports suggest the actress/singer and Morrison, who plays music teacher Will Schuester on "Glee", dated when they were both stars on Broadway in 2007.
Michele, who plays Schuester's star pupil on the show, says, "I've known Matt for years. He's been a friend of mine from New York. People are going to make things up. I think it's just because we really are so close."
The actress/singer has revealed she is dating a fellow thespian, but refuses to name him: "He's a theatre guy. He works on Broadway." Michele has also been romantically linked to actor Theo Stockman.
Lea Michel who plays Rachel Berry on the hit TV series almost missed out the "Glee" starring role after she was involved in an horrific car accident on the way to her audition.
More Lea Michele News
- Video: Lady GaGa and Caitlyn Jenner Among 49 Stars Honoring Orlando Shooting Victims
- Justin Timberlake Is One Grumpy Doll in First 'Trolls' Trailer
- Stephanie March Reveals Botched Boob Job Amid 2014 Bobby Flay Marriage Trouble
- Peta Murgatroyd Confirms She's Pregnant With Maksim Chmerkovskiy's Baby
- Drew Barrymore in Talks to Host New Talk Show
- Kanye West Signs New Partnership With Adidas to Expand Yeezy Brand
- Dennis Quaid's Wife Kimberly Files for Divorce for Second Time
- Chris Brown Rants on Instagram After Falling Out with Manager and Publicist