Lea Michele Never Dated 'Glee' Co-Star Matthew Morrison
"Glee" star Lea Michele has denied reports she and her TV teacher Matthew Morrison were once an item. Tabloid reports suggest the actress/singer and Morrison, who plays music teacher Will Schuester on "Glee", dated when they were both stars on Broadway in 2007.
Michele, who plays Schuester's star pupil on the show, says, "I've known Matt for years. He's been a friend of mine from New York. People are going to make things up. I think it's just because we really are so close."
The actress/singer has revealed she is dating a fellow thespian, but refuses to name him: "He's a theatre guy. He works on Broadway." Michele has also been romantically linked to actor Theo Stockman.
Lea Michel who plays Rachel Berry on the hit TV series almost missed out the "Glee" starring role after she was involved in an horrific car accident on the way to her audition.
More Lea Michele News
- Derek Hough and Tony Dovolani Not Returning for 'Dancing with the Stars' Season 24
- Colton Haynes to Make Live Singing Debut in Tribute Performance for George Michael
- 'Jurassic World 2' First Set Photo Arrives as Filming Begins
- Behati Prinsloo Wows on First Post-Baby Runway Show at Milan Fashion Week
- A Green Lantern Is Reportedly Confirmed in 'Justice League'
- New Photos Seem to Confirm Diane Kruger and Norman Reedus' Romance Rumors
- 'Marvel's Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D.': Is Nick Blood Returning in Season 4?
- Happy 'Twin Peaks' Day! Showtime Unveils Posters for Revival