Lea Michele Never Dated 'Glee' Co-Star Matthew Morrison
"Glee" star Lea Michele has denied reports she and her TV teacher Matthew Morrison were once an item. Tabloid reports suggest the actress/singer and Morrison, who plays music teacher Will Schuester on "Glee", dated when they were both stars on Broadway in 2007.
Michele, who plays Schuester's star pupil on the show, says, "I've known Matt for years. He's been a friend of mine from New York. People are going to make things up. I think it's just because we really are so close."
The actress/singer has revealed she is dating a fellow thespian, but refuses to name him: "He's a theatre guy. He works on Broadway." Michele has also been romantically linked to actor Theo Stockman.
Lea Michel who plays Rachel Berry on the hit TV series almost missed out the "Glee" starring role after she was involved in an horrific car accident on the way to her audition.
More Lea Michele News
- Watch Barden Bellas Dance in 'Pitch Perfect 3' Behind-the-Scenes Video
- James Marsden Is Under Consideration to Join 'Green Lantern Corps' as Hal Jordan
- Blake Lively 'Livid' Over Ryan Reynolds' Possible Reunion With Ex-Wife Scarlett Johansson
- The Weeknd Reunites With Selena Gomez at a Club After Running Into Ex Bella Hadid
- 'The Lost City of Z' Gets New International Trailer
- Peter Dinklage's New Red Hair May Hint at His 'Avengers: Infinity War' Role
- Future Enjoys Lavish Getaway in Dubai in New Video for 'Poppin' Tags'
- James Cameron and 'Deadpool' Director Tim Miller Team Up for New 'Terminator' Movie