Lea Michele Never Dated 'Glee' Co-Star Matthew Morrison
"Glee" star Lea Michele has denied reports she and her TV teacher Matthew Morrison were once an item. Tabloid reports suggest the actress/singer and Morrison, who plays music teacher Will Schuester on "Glee", dated when they were both stars on Broadway in 2007.
Michele, who plays Schuester's star pupil on the show, says, "I've known Matt for years. He's been a friend of mine from New York. People are going to make things up. I think it's just because we really are so close."
The actress/singer has revealed she is dating a fellow thespian, but refuses to name him: "He's a theatre guy. He works on Broadway." Michele has also been romantically linked to actor Theo Stockman.
Lea Michel who plays Rachel Berry on the hit TV series almost missed out the "Glee" starring role after she was involved in an horrific car accident on the way to her audition.
More Lea Michele News
- Iron Fist Shows His Martial Art Skills in New Photos of Netflix's Series
- Is Rihanna Not Happy With Beyonce Over Grammy Nominations?
- Wendy Williams Calls Nicki Minaj 'Insensive B***h' for Mocking Mentally Ill Woman
- Lady GaGa Pens 'Inspiring' Open Letter About Her Daily Effort to Battle With PTSD
- 'Bones': What Will Happen to the Jeffersonian? David Boreanaz Shares Photo of Destroyed Lab
- See Tom Hiddleston Accidentally Running Into 'Taylor Swift' During Morning Jog in London
- Andy Cohen Would Like to Hook Up With Justin Bieber
- Chanel Iman Stars in Flo Rida's Flashy Video for 'Zillionaire'