Rosie O'Donnell Wants to 'Save' Lindsay Lohan
Lindsay Lohan's father has won the support of actress and TV personality Rosie O'Donnell in his bid to force the "Mean Girls" star into rehab - she's positive the 23 year old needs help. The "A League of Their Own" star admits she feels close to Michael Lohan's daughter - because she sees herself in the actress' mother, Dina.
She tells U.S. TV news show Access Hollywood, "Lindsay Lohan's mother grew up one town over from where I did. I'm the same age as her mother... There's like five people who are famous from the area we grew up and she's one of them, and it makes me very sad."
"I look at Lindsay Lohan and think, 'That could be my child' - literally. All I wanna do is help her and save her and I wonder why her mother does not." O'Donnell agrees with Lohan's concerned father, who is seeking legal aid in his bid to force his daughter to get help for an alleged prescription medication addiction.
She adds, "Lindsay Lohan needs a severe intervention." And the actress admits she would call on TV counsellor to the stars Dr. Drew Pinsky to help her help the 23 year old. O'Donnell adds, "I would take Dr. Drew Pinsky and Lindsay Lohan and hopefully get us in a room for a couple of hours, and then I would take her off to rehab and force her to stay there. It's hard to watch it happen and not have anyone to help her."
But the TV personality wants to make it clear she's not a fan of Lohan's father, even though she supports his bid to find help for his daughter: "Her father doesn't seem stable enough, nor does her mother. It's gonna take some kind of intervention and it's gonna be up to Lindsay in the end."
More Rosie O'Donnell News
- 'The Flash' Movie Eying 'Back to the Future' Director Robert Zemeckis
- Kris Jenner Is Banning Pepsi From Her House
- 'Pirates of the Caribbean: Dead Men Tell No Tales' May Be Johnny Depp's Last Disney Film
- Meghan Markle Involved in Nazi and Satanism Scandal
- Caitlyn Jenner Is Saving Her Vagina for Mr. Right
- PARTYNEXTDOOR Unfollows Zayn Malik, Deletes All Trace of Their Collab on Social Media
- Paris Jackson Wants to Save 'Reclusive' Aunt Janet Jackson Amid Split From Wissam Al Mana
- Is Gigi Hadid Taking Her Diet Too Far? Her Extreme Weight Loss Raises Concern