B.o.B Stays on Top of Rihanna on Billboard 100
Rapper B.o.B has scored a second week at number one in the U.S. pop charts as his follow-up track lands in the top 10. "Nothin' on You" keeps Rihanna's "Rude Boy" from returning to the top of the Billboard Hot 100, while his "Airplanes" collaboration with Paramore's Hayley Williams enters the top 10 at nine.
The rapper's debut album, "B.o.B Presents The Adventures of Bobby Ray", is a favorite to claim the top spot on America's album chart next week. "Rude Boy" stays put at two on the new singles chart, while Taio Cruz's "Break Your Heart" rises a spot to three.
Lady Antebellum's "Need You Now" and "Hey, Soul Sister" by Train rounds out the new top five. Four tracks from TV show "Glee"'s recent all-Madonna episode enter the Hot 100. The cast's rendition of "Like a Prayer" is the chart's highest debut at 27.
- 'Supernatural' Casts David Haydn-Jones as a Mysterious Character
- Lin-Manuel Miranda Releases Tribute Rap for 'The West Wing'
- Kim Kardashian, Kylie and Kendall Jenner Dolled Up for 'Ocean's Eight' Cameo Filming
- Amanda Seyfried Dishes on Upcoming Low-Key Wedding to Thomas Sadoski
- Harley Quinn Might Appear on 'Gotham' Earlier Than Expected
- Soulja Boy Takes a Shot at Chris Brown, 50 Cent, Mike Tyson on New Song 'Stop Playing with Me'
- Is Tina Fey Making 'Mean Girls 2' Without Lindsay Lohan?
- Lady GaGa Builds a Dance Floor in Her Backyard, Shares Crazy Idea for Super Bowl Performance