B.o.B Stays on Top of Rihanna on Billboard 100
Rapper B.o.B has scored a second week at number one in the U.S. pop charts as his follow-up track lands in the top 10. "Nothin' on You" keeps Rihanna's "Rude Boy" from returning to the top of the Billboard Hot 100, while his "Airplanes" collaboration with Paramore's Hayley Williams enters the top 10 at nine.
The rapper's debut album, "B.o.B Presents The Adventures of Bobby Ray", is a favorite to claim the top spot on America's album chart next week. "Rude Boy" stays put at two on the new singles chart, while Taio Cruz's "Break Your Heart" rises a spot to three.
Lady Antebellum's "Need You Now" and "Hey, Soul Sister" by Train rounds out the new top five. Four tracks from TV show "Glee"'s recent all-Madonna episode enter the Hot 100. The cast's rendition of "Like a Prayer" is the chart's highest debut at 27.
- Jennifer Garner's New Pal Chelsea Handler Is Going After Ben Affleck
- 'Game of Thrones' Is Filming Fake Scenes
- Most Brutal Celebrity vs Paparazzi Fights
- Are 'Riverdale' Stars Cole Sprouse and Lili Reinhart Dating?
- 'Ant-Man and the Wasp': Evangeline Lilly Reacts to Michelle Pfeiffer's Casting as Her On-Screen Mom
- Celebrity Police Unit to Be Discontinued Following Big Bang's T.O.P's Marijuana Scandal
- Cara Delevingne Says She Wants to Be James Bond Amid Bond Girl Rumors
- Johnny Depp Demands Claim He Has 'Psychological Issues' Removed From Court Record