B.o.B Stays on Top of Rihanna on Billboard 100
Rapper B.o.B has scored a second week at number one in the U.S. pop charts as his follow-up track lands in the top 10. "Nothin' on You" keeps Rihanna's "Rude Boy" from returning to the top of the Billboard Hot 100, while his "Airplanes" collaboration with Paramore's Hayley Williams enters the top 10 at nine.
The rapper's debut album, "B.o.B Presents The Adventures of Bobby Ray", is a favorite to claim the top spot on America's album chart next week. "Rude Boy" stays put at two on the new singles chart, while Taio Cruz's "Break Your Heart" rises a spot to three.
Lady Antebellum's "Need You Now" and "Hey, Soul Sister" by Train rounds out the new top five. Four tracks from TV show "Glee"'s recent all-Madonna episode enter the Hot 100. The cast's rendition of "Like a Prayer" is the chart's highest debut at 27.
- Amber Rose Is Joining Secret Online Dating App
- 'Annabelle' Sequel Gets New Title
- Kim Kardashian Doesn't Want Her Daughter North West to Be Managed by Kris Jenner
- Anne Hathaway's Dress at 'Colossal' Premiere Is So Awkward She Couldn't Sit in It
- Jeremy Renner's Hawkeye May Appear in 'Ant-Man and the Wasp'
- Blac Chyna Believes That Rob Kardashian and Tyga Are Tag Teaming Against Her
- Saucy! Rita Ora Goes Braless as She Flashes Her Nipple Pasties in Sheer Top
- Little Mix Channels Inner Cowgirls in Music Video for 'No More Sad Songs' Ft. Machine Gun Kelly