B.o.B Stays on Top of Rihanna on Billboard 100
Rapper B.o.B has scored a second week at number one in the U.S. pop charts as his follow-up track lands in the top 10. "Nothin' on You" keeps Rihanna's "Rude Boy" from returning to the top of the Billboard Hot 100, while his "Airplanes" collaboration with Paramore's Hayley Williams enters the top 10 at nine.
The rapper's debut album, "B.o.B Presents The Adventures of Bobby Ray", is a favorite to claim the top spot on America's album chart next week. "Rude Boy" stays put at two on the new singles chart, while Taio Cruz's "Break Your Heart" rises a spot to three.
Lady Antebellum's "Need You Now" and "Hey, Soul Sister" by Train rounds out the new top five. Four tracks from TV show "Glee"'s recent all-Madonna episode enter the Hot 100. The cast's rendition of "Like a Prayer" is the chart's highest debut at 27.
- Scott Eastwood Is in Talks to Star in 'Pacific Rim 2'
- Video: Chris Brown Throws a Fan's Phone Used to Film Him at a Club
- 'Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D.' Season 4 Casting News Fuels the Ghost Rider Speculation
- 'Quantico' Beauty Priyanka Chopra Reveals She Has 'Never Dated.' Here's Why
- Drake Says His Heart's Broken by Rihanna as They Spark New Dating Rumor in London
- First Look at Matthew McConaughey as Man in Black on 'The Dark Tower' Set
- Fergie Debuts 'M.I.L.F. $'. Listen to the Empowering New Track!
- Nicki Minaj Goes Braless and Flashes Ample Boob in This Photo