Bill Murray Considering Being 'Ghostbusters 3' Scribe
Bill Murray is considering writing his own second "Ghostbuster" sequel - just to shut everyone up. The "Lost in Translation" star admits he's tiring of questions about "Ghostbusters 3", insisting there is no script for the movie - just the hope of movie executives who want to revisit the spooky film franchise and revamp it for a new generation.
And Murray, who played Dr. Peter Venkman in the 1984 original and its 1989 sequel, is now considering writing himself out of the film - just so he's never asked about making another Ghostbusters. He tells WENN, "It's getting so annoying I might just write the damn thing because everyone is driving me nuts. But then they'll want Ghostbusters IV and I won't be in that."
"I don't know who started this. It was an imaginary thing that there were gonna be some new writers that were gonna write it. Honestly it's just the studio who wants the movie to be made. It's a franchise; it's like the new Barbie. We did a great one and then we did another one. A third would have to be pretty darn good. They (movie bosses) really would just like us to be sort of alive but pass it off to the new guys."
- Azealia Banks Unveils 'So Ghetto' Freestyle, RZA Sides With Russell Crowe After Record Deal Canceled
- Sofia Richie Blasts Tobey Maguire Romance Rumors
- Shailene Woodley Pleads Not Guilty in Pipeline Protest
- Kendall Jenner and Gigi Hadid Get Nose Jobs as Humanoid Pets
- Stephen Baldwin Not Fan of Alec Baldwin's Donald Trump Impersonation on 'SNL'
- Kanye West Rips Jay-Z in Shocking Rant: 'There Will Never Be a Watch the Throne 2'
- 'Logan' Introduces X-23 in Official Teaser Trailer
- Watch This Chilling Video of Kim Kardashian Paris Robbery!