Lindsay Lohan: Ali Is Fine and in School
Lindsay Lohan has hit back at her estranged father's accusation she's a bad influence on her younger sister Ali Lohan - insisting the teen is "fine" and "in school". The "Mean Girls" actress has been embroiled in a war of words with Michael Lohan since he attempted to stage an intervention at the her Hollywood home in front of 16-year-old Ali last week, claiming his eldest daughter is hooked on prescription drugs.
The patriarch went public with his concerns for his daughters after his failed intervention, alleging Lindsay was recovering from a heavy night out when he showed up at her apartment unannounced - and the home was a mess. He claimed his prime reason for the raid was to check on the welfare of his youngest daughter, who is living with her sister.
But the actress has blasted the claims in a candid interview on Los Angeles radio station 102.7 KIIS-FM, branding her father's remarks "just foul". And she insists she's not a negative influence on Ali - she's just having fun like any other 23 year old would. She added: "My sister is fine and she is in school... (It's) not a crime to go and have fun with your friends."
More Lindsay Lohan News
- Lee Sung Kyung and Nam Joo Hyuk Are Reportedly Dating
- Jenna Dewan Reportedly Joins Channing Tatum at 'Magic Mike Live' Premiere Due to Trust Issues
- Watch Preview of Ty Dolla $ign and Lil Yachty's Collaboration for 'Beach House 3'
- George and Amal Clooney Reportedly to Spend Over $1 M on a Royal-Like Delivery Experience
- 'Delusional' Drake Is Still Not Over Rihanna, but She Won't Give Him Another Chance
- Perrie Edwards Celebrates Footballer Beau Alex Oxlade-Chamberlain's Win With a Dance
- Kris Jenner Reportedly Planning New Reality Show Featuring Her Grandkids
- Sara Sampaio Exposes Nipples in See-Through Bustier