Lindsay Lohan: Ali Is Fine and in School
Lindsay Lohan has hit back at her estranged father's accusation she's a bad influence on her younger sister Ali Lohan - insisting the teen is "fine" and "in school". The "Mean Girls" actress has been embroiled in a war of words with Michael Lohan since he attempted to stage an intervention at the her Hollywood home in front of 16-year-old Ali last week, claiming his eldest daughter is hooked on prescription drugs.
The patriarch went public with his concerns for his daughters after his failed intervention, alleging Lindsay was recovering from a heavy night out when he showed up at her apartment unannounced - and the home was a mess. He claimed his prime reason for the raid was to check on the welfare of his youngest daughter, who is living with her sister.
But the actress has blasted the claims in a candid interview on Los Angeles radio station 102.7 KIIS-FM, branding her father's remarks "just foul". And she insists she's not a negative influence on Ali - she's just having fun like any other 23 year old would. She added: "My sister is fine and she is in school... (It's) not a crime to go and have fun with your friends."
More Lindsay Lohan News
- Listen to Niall Horan's First Solo Single 'This Town' Here!
- Kim Kardashian Is Sick of Taylor Swift Question: 'I'm So Over It'
- Luke Cage's Leading Lady Misty Knight Confirmed to Return on 'The Defenders'
- Don't Call Zayn Malik 'Celebrity' Because He Loathes It!
- Vitalii Sediuk Calls His Attempt to Kiss Kim Kardashian's Butt a Protest Against 'Butt Implants'
- Gavin Rossdale Follows Gwen Stefani's Lead, Joins 'The Voice UK' as New Judge
- Report: Ashton Kutcher and Mila Kunis Expecting Baby Boy
- Watch Benedict Cumberbatch's Full Performance With Pink Floyd's David Gilmour at London Concert