Lindsay Lohan: Ali Is Fine and in School
Lindsay Lohan has hit back at her estranged father's accusation she's a bad influence on her younger sister Ali Lohan - insisting the teen is "fine" and "in school". The "Mean Girls" actress has been embroiled in a war of words with Michael Lohan since he attempted to stage an intervention at the her Hollywood home in front of 16-year-old Ali last week, claiming his eldest daughter is hooked on prescription drugs.
The patriarch went public with his concerns for his daughters after his failed intervention, alleging Lindsay was recovering from a heavy night out when he showed up at her apartment unannounced - and the home was a mess. He claimed his prime reason for the raid was to check on the welfare of his youngest daughter, who is living with her sister.
But the actress has blasted the claims in a candid interview on Los Angeles radio station 102.7 KIIS-FM, branding her father's remarks "just foul". And she insists she's not a negative influence on Ali - she's just having fun like any other 23 year old would. She added: "My sister is fine and she is in school... (It's) not a crime to go and have fun with your friends."
More Lindsay Lohan News
- Nicki Minaj Teases Music Video for David Guetta's 'Light My Body Up' With On-Set Photo
- Watch Little Mix's Dreamy Cover of Rihanna's 'Love on the Brain'
- 'Walking Dead' Alum Steven Yeun and Wife Joana Pak Share First Photo of Their Newborn Baby
- Mama June Feels 'Like Frankenstein' After Skin Removal Surgery. Is She Giving Up?
- Blake Shelton and Gwen Stefani 'Torn Apart' by Her 'Flirtation' With 'The Voice' Contestant
- Katy Perry Reportedly Still Loves John Mayer. Will They Rekindle Their Romance?
- Trey Songz Slams Nicki Minaj: She Ain't Had S**t Before Me
- Han Solo Movie Adds 'Sing Street' Star Ian Kenny