Lindsay Lohan: Ali Is Fine and in School
Lindsay Lohan has hit back at her estranged father's accusation she's a bad influence on her younger sister Ali Lohan - insisting the teen is "fine" and "in school". The "Mean Girls" actress has been embroiled in a war of words with Michael Lohan since he attempted to stage an intervention at the her Hollywood home in front of 16-year-old Ali last week, claiming his eldest daughter is hooked on prescription drugs.
The patriarch went public with his concerns for his daughters after his failed intervention, alleging Lindsay was recovering from a heavy night out when he showed up at her apartment unannounced - and the home was a mess. He claimed his prime reason for the raid was to check on the welfare of his youngest daughter, who is living with her sister.
But the actress has blasted the claims in a candid interview on Los Angeles radio station 102.7 KIIS-FM, branding her father's remarks "just foul". And she insists she's not a negative influence on Ali - she's just having fun like any other 23 year old would. She added: "My sister is fine and she is in school... (It's) not a crime to go and have fun with your friends."
More Lindsay Lohan News
- Khloe Kardashian Sparks Engagement Rumors After Spotted With Diamond Ring
- 'The Foreigner' Trailer: Jackie Chan Get Revenge on Pierce Brosnan
- Kourtney Kardashian and Younes Bendjima Call It Quits
- Alleged Selena Gomez and Justin Bieber Collab 'Steal Our Love' Leaks Online
- New Couple Alert? Katy Perry and Chris Martin Are Spotted Holding Hands
- Super Junior's Leeteuk Gets Robbed in Switzerland
- Kardashian-Jenner Sisters Throw Surprise Birthday Party for Khloe
- Evidence of Song Joong Ki and Song Hye Kyo's Rendezvous in Bali Revealed