Taylor Swift Has No Problem Being Single
Taylor Swift is happy to wait for love, insisting she'll meet Mr. Right when she's least expecting it. The 20 year old has previously dated singer Joe Jonas and actor Taylor Lautner, but is currently single and focusing on her music. And she insists she hates the idea of dating for the sake of it.
Swift says, "There's a lot to distract me from dating. I don't really sit around and wallow in being alone. It's in my comfort zone, being single. I feel that a lot happens to you when you're not looking for it, so I'm not actively looking. I don't have a problem with being single."
For being a young achiever, Taylor Swift has been included among TIME's Most Influential People in 2010. "This girl writes the songs that make the whole world sing, like Neil Diamond or Elton John. She sings, she writes, she performs, she plays great guitar," Stevie Nicks writes for the magazine.
More Taylor Swift News
- Jennifer Aniston Returns to TV With Reese Witherspoon on Series About Morning Shows
- Madison Beer Is Not Dating Brooklyn Beckham
- Katy Perry to Host the 2017 MTV Video Music Awards
- Kim Ji Won Reveals She's Jealous of Song Joong Ki and Song Hye Kyo
- Kris Jenner Is Planning to Send Rob Kardashian to Psych Ward
- Miley Cyrus and Jennifer Hudson Are Feuding on 'The Voice'
- Blac Chyna Parties With Lamar Odom and Tyga
- Girls' Generation's Yuri Injures Her Leg During SM Town Show