Taylor Swift Has No Problem Being Single
Taylor Swift is happy to wait for love, insisting she'll meet Mr. Right when she's least expecting it. The 20 year old has previously dated singer Joe Jonas and actor Taylor Lautner, but is currently single and focusing on her music. And she insists she hates the idea of dating for the sake of it.
Swift says, "There's a lot to distract me from dating. I don't really sit around and wallow in being alone. It's in my comfort zone, being single. I feel that a lot happens to you when you're not looking for it, so I'm not actively looking. I don't have a problem with being single."
For being a young achiever, Taylor Swift has been included among TIME's Most Influential People in 2010. "This girl writes the songs that make the whole world sing, like Neil Diamond or Elton John. She sings, she writes, she performs, she plays great guitar," Stevie Nicks writes for the magazine.
More Taylor Swift News
- Meet the Ravagers From 'Guardians of the Galaxy Vol. 2'
- Iggy Azalea Sparks Butt Implant Rumors With Instagram Photo. What Expert Says?
- Cara Delevingne Fuels St. Vincent Engagement Rumors With This Photo
- New Trailer for Baz Luhrmann's 'The Get Down' Turns Shady Life Into Hope
- 'Moana' Characters Unveiled in New Posters
- Watch Usher, Josh Groban and More Tell Politicians 'Don't Use Our Song' in New Clip
- Dr. Dre Detained Outside His Malibu House After an Alleged Road Rage
- Sarah Silverman Gets Booed for Mocking Bernie Sanders Supporters at DNC