Taylor Swift Has No Problem Being Single
Taylor Swift is happy to wait for love, insisting she'll meet Mr. Right when she's least expecting it. The 20 year old has previously dated singer Joe Jonas and actor Taylor Lautner, but is currently single and focusing on her music. And she insists she hates the idea of dating for the sake of it.
Swift says, "There's a lot to distract me from dating. I don't really sit around and wallow in being alone. It's in my comfort zone, being single. I feel that a lot happens to you when you're not looking for it, so I'm not actively looking. I don't have a problem with being single."
For being a young achiever, Taylor Swift has been included among TIME's Most Influential People in 2010. "This girl writes the songs that make the whole world sing, like Neil Diamond or Elton John. She sings, she writes, she performs, she plays great guitar," Stevie Nicks writes for the magazine.
More Taylor Swift News
- Netflix Debuts First Trailer for Its Ambitious Royal Drama 'The Crown'
- Did Gigi Hadid Throw Shade at Harry Styles With This Photo of Zayn Malik?
- 'This Is Us' Stars on Latest Twist: 'I'm Rooting for Jack and Rebecca'
- Watch Justin Timberlake Amaze Las Vegas Crowd in First Full Trailer for Netflix Concert Doc
- Gwyneth Paltrow Shares Makeup-Free Selfie to Celebrate 44th Birthday
- Nashville Crowd Helps Kanye West Diss Taylor Swift
- 'Modern Family' to Make History by Casting Transgender Child Actor
- New 'Spider-Man: Homecoming' Set Pic Sees Tom Holland Suiting Up as the Webslinger in Queens