John Bonham's Son Maps Out Led Zeppelin Tour
John Bonham's son is preparing to take Led Zeppelin on the road - the musician is launching a concert tour which will tell the story of the iconic band. The drum legend's son Jason took his late father's place when the "Rock and Roll" hitmakers reformed for a one-off gig in London in 2007, and although rumors of a reunion tour were rife after the concert, the band failed to strike a deal to go back on the road.
Now Bonham is heading out on his own to bring the Led Zeppelin story to life - he will perform a multi-media show with a group of other professional musicians while video screens show footage of the band's musical journey.
The tour, titled Jason Bonham's Led Zeppelin Experience, is set to hit North America later this year.
- Beware Angelina Jolie! Brad Pitt Is Ready to Publish a Tell-All
- Kelly Clarkson and Jennifer Hudson Are Fighting Over 'The Voice' Gig
- Mariah Carey and Nick Cannon Are Planning to Remarry This Summer
- Fans Are Begging Justin Bieber to Cancel His Upcoming U.K. Concerts
- Beyonce's Security Team Conducting Trial Runs for Her Delivery
- AOA's Choa Wipes Her Instagram Account Clean Following Dating Rumors
- Doug Liman Leaves 'Justice League Dark', 'It' Director Andres Muschietti May Take Over the Project
- Kim Kardashian Tries to Save Marriage to Kanye West for the Sake of Fame