John Bonham's Son Maps Out Led Zeppelin Tour
John Bonham's son is preparing to take Led Zeppelin on the road - the musician is launching a concert tour which will tell the story of the iconic band. The drum legend's son Jason took his late father's place when the "Rock and Roll" hitmakers reformed for a one-off gig in London in 2007, and although rumors of a reunion tour were rife after the concert, the band failed to strike a deal to go back on the road.
Now Bonham is heading out on his own to bring the Led Zeppelin story to life - he will perform a multi-media show with a group of other professional musicians while video screens show footage of the band's musical journey.
The tour, titled Jason Bonham's Led Zeppelin Experience, is set to hit North America later this year.
More Led Zeppelin News
- Jennifer Aniston Bares Her Boobs While Sunbathing in Italy
- A Version of Britney Spears' 'Make Me' Without G-Eazy Surfaces Online
- Jeffrey Dean Morgan on 'The Walking Dead' Season 7: It's Negan's World Now
- First Look at New Villain in 'Transformers: The Last Knight' Revealed
- 'Homeland' Finds Its Female President in 'House of Cards' Star
- Lindsay Lohan's Father Confirms She Told Him She's Pregnant
- Beyonce and 4-Year-Old Blue Ivy Play Twinsie in Cute Pictures
- Shonda Rhimes Denies 'GMA' Report That 'Scandal' Is Ending With Season 6