John Bonham's Son Maps Out Led Zeppelin Tour
John Bonham's son is preparing to take Led Zeppelin on the road - the musician is launching a concert tour which will tell the story of the iconic band. The drum legend's son Jason took his late father's place when the "Rock and Roll" hitmakers reformed for a one-off gig in London in 2007, and although rumors of a reunion tour were rife after the concert, the band failed to strike a deal to go back on the road.
Now Bonham is heading out on his own to bring the Led Zeppelin story to life - he will perform a multi-media show with a group of other professional musicians while video screens show footage of the band's musical journey.
The tour, titled Jason Bonham's Led Zeppelin Experience, is set to hit North America later this year.
- Stephen Baldwin Not Fan of Alec Baldwin's Donald Trump Impersonation on 'SNL'
- Kanye West Rips Jay-Z in Shocking Rant: 'There Will Never Be a Watch the Throne 2'
- 'Logan' Introduces X-23 in Official Teaser Trailer
- Watch This Chilling Video of Kim Kardashian Paris Robbery!
- Brad Pitt Finally Meets Son Maddox Since Plane Fight
- Uh-Oh! Blac Chyna Is Pissed Tyga and Kylie Jenner Stole Her Idea for King Cairo's Birthday Party
- Kim Kardashian's 'Not Doing Great' as She Reportedly Builds Panic Room After Paris Robbery
- Playboy Model Katie May Died Due to Fatal Injury Caused by Chiropractor, Coroner Confirms