John Bonham's Son Maps Out Led Zeppelin Tour
John Bonham's son is preparing to take Led Zeppelin on the road - the musician is launching a concert tour which will tell the story of the iconic band. The drum legend's son Jason took his late father's place when the "Rock and Roll" hitmakers reformed for a one-off gig in London in 2007, and although rumors of a reunion tour were rife after the concert, the band failed to strike a deal to go back on the road.
Now Bonham is heading out on his own to bring the Led Zeppelin story to life - he will perform a multi-media show with a group of other professional musicians while video screens show footage of the band's musical journey.
The tour, titled Jason Bonham's Led Zeppelin Experience, is set to hit North America later this year.
- 'Game of Thrones' Showrunners Help Jimmy Kimmel Poke Fun at Hodor Twist
- Is Marriage on the Cards for Sandra Bullock and Boyfriend Bryan Randall?
- Chloe Grace Moretz Gets New Sweet Tattoo. See the Pic!
- 'Fear the Walking Dead' Star Frank Dillane Arrested Following Altercation With Security Guard
- Katherine Webb and NFL Star Husband AJ McCarron Welcome First Child
- George R. R. Martin Revealed Three Huge Twists to 'Game of Thrones' Producers. What Are They?
- Take a Look at Pink's Awkward Reaction When Her Celebrity Crush Johnny Depp Surprises Her
- Brad Pitt Saves Young Girl From Being Crushed by Excited Fans. See His Heroic Action!