John Bonham's Son Maps Out Led Zeppelin Tour
John Bonham's son is preparing to take Led Zeppelin on the road - the musician is launching a concert tour which will tell the story of the iconic band. The drum legend's son Jason took his late father's place when the "Rock and Roll" hitmakers reformed for a one-off gig in London in 2007, and although rumors of a reunion tour were rife after the concert, the band failed to strike a deal to go back on the road.
Now Bonham is heading out on his own to bring the Led Zeppelin story to life - he will perform a multi-media show with a group of other professional musicians while video screens show footage of the band's musical journey.
The tour, titled Jason Bonham's Led Zeppelin Experience, is set to hit North America later this year.
More Led Zeppelin News
- Two More Actors Join 'Spider-Man: Homecoming', New Set Photos Are Released
- 'Mr. Robot' Season 2 Gets Additional Episodes and an Aftershow
- Jamie Foxx Spotted Holding Hands With Mystery Woman. Cheating on Katie Holmes?
- Fifth Harmony Ladies Strip Down to Skimpy Bikinis in 'All in My Head' Video Ft. Fetty Wap
- 'Step Up' Series Coming to YouTube With Channing Tatum and Jenna Dewan Attached
- Harry Styles Signs Solo Deal With Columbia Records. Time to Say Goodbye to 1D?
- 'Big Brother 18': And the First Evicted Houseguest Is...
- Check Out Details of Taylor Swift and Tom Hiddleston's 'Intimate' Dinner in Nashville