Chyna Under Investigation for Allegedly Attacking a Female Friend
Wrestler-turned-actress Chyna has been accused of viciously attacking a friend at a motel on Saturday, April 24, according to a U.S. report. Chyna, whose real name is Joanie Laurer, has allegedly been named in a battery investigation by officials at the Los Angeles Police Department.
Gabriela Targos, who claims she has been friends with the star for years, alleges Laurer attacked her for no reason at a motel in Sherman Oaks, California. Targos tells TMZ.com the former wrestler allegedly punched her in the face, threatened to kill her and pulled her by the hair.
She claims she then managed to escape and locate nearby police, who took down a report. No arrests had been made as WENN went to press.
Chyna hasn't offered any comment about the assault report.
More Chyna News
- Watch Ariana Grande and Bruno Mars Perform at Star-Studded We Can Survive Concert
- Kim Kardashian Angry at Beyonce for Not Reaching Out to Her After Paris Robbery
- Kim Zolciak Criticized for Posting Inappropriate Photo of 2-Year-Old Daughter Kaia
- New 'Game of Thrones' Photos Confirm the Highly Anticipated Meet-Up
- Pregnant Janet Jackson Steps Out in Full Islamic Dress
- Charlie Puth Cancels the Rest of His Tour Dates Because He's 'Extremely Sick'
- Chris Hemsworth Shoots Down Split Reports With Cheeky Instagram Post
- Kim Kardashian Said She Could 'Handle' Social Media Days Before She Got Robbed