Chyna Under Investigation for Allegedly Attacking a Female Friend
Wrestler-turned-actress Chyna has been accused of viciously attacking a friend at a motel on Saturday, April 24, according to a U.S. report. Chyna, whose real name is Joanie Laurer, has allegedly been named in a battery investigation by officials at the Los Angeles Police Department.
Gabriela Targos, who claims she has been friends with the star for years, alleges Laurer attacked her for no reason at a motel in Sherman Oaks, California. Targos tells TMZ.com the former wrestler allegedly punched her in the face, threatened to kill her and pulled her by the hair.
She claims she then managed to escape and locate nearby police, who took down a report. No arrests had been made as WENN went to press.
Chyna hasn't offered any comment about the assault report.
More Chyna News
- Refusing to Enter Rehab, Lamar Odom Walks Out of Family's Intervention
- Kristen Bell Shares First Photos From Her Wedding While Tearing Up Talking About Hubby Dax Shepard
- Comic-Con: 'Justice League' Debuts First Footage, 'Wonder Woman' Gets First Trailer
- Watch Melissa McCarthy, Jodie Foster, Adam Sandler Ruin Their Han Solo Auditions on 'CONAN'
- People Are Upset Taylor Swift Uses Special Instagram Tool to Block Those Snake Emojis
- Artist of the Week: Stacy Ferguson
- Miranda Kerr Flaunts Huge Ring and Long Legs During First Outing Since Evan Spiegel's Proposal
- Comic-Con: 'Legion' Unveils First Footage. Take a Look at the X-Men TV Series