Chyna Under Investigation for Allegedly Attacking a Female Friend
Wrestler-turned-actress Chyna has been accused of viciously attacking a friend at a motel on Saturday, April 24, according to a U.S. report. Chyna, whose real name is Joanie Laurer, has allegedly been named in a battery investigation by officials at the Los Angeles Police Department.
Gabriela Targos, who claims she has been friends with the star for years, alleges Laurer attacked her for no reason at a motel in Sherman Oaks, California. Targos tells TMZ.com the former wrestler allegedly punched her in the face, threatened to kill her and pulled her by the hair.
She claims she then managed to escape and locate nearby police, who took down a report. No arrests had been made as WENN went to press.
Chyna hasn't offered any comment about the assault report.
More Chyna News
- P. Diddy Throws Star-Studded Birthday Party for Girlfriend Cassie
- Kim Kardashian Says Kendall Jenner Is Banned by Uber, the Company Responds
- J Balvin Survives Plane Crash in Bahamas
- Luke Cage Reveals the Downside of Being Bulletproof in First Clip
- Justin Bieber and Sofia Richie Jet Off for Romantic Getaway Ahead of MTV VMAs
- Britney Spears Calls 'Carpool Karaoke' With James Corden 'Awkward'
- Taylor Swift Naked Wax Figure Displayed at Kanye West's 'Famous' Art Exhibit
- Tom Hiddleston's Instagram Gets Hacked