Chyna Under Investigation for Allegedly Attacking a Female Friend
Wrestler-turned-actress Chyna has been accused of viciously attacking a friend at a motel on Saturday, April 24, according to a U.S. report. Chyna, whose real name is Joanie Laurer, has allegedly been named in a battery investigation by officials at the Los Angeles Police Department.
Gabriela Targos, who claims she has been friends with the star for years, alleges Laurer attacked her for no reason at a motel in Sherman Oaks, California. Targos tells TMZ.com the former wrestler allegedly punched her in the face, threatened to kill her and pulled her by the hair.
She claims she then managed to escape and locate nearby police, who took down a report. No arrests had been made as WENN went to press.
Chyna hasn't offered any comment about the assault report.
More Chyna News
- Get a Look at Intriguing New Footage of 'King Arthur: Legend of the Sword'
- Nicole Scherzinger Flashes Ample Cleavage and Toned Abs for New Ad
- Kurt Sutter Reveals The Mayans Originally Didn't Exist in 'Sons of Anarchy'
- Colton Haynes Introduces New Boyfriend Jeff Leatham
- First Look at Kurt Russell as Ego the Living Planet in 'Guardians of the Galaxy Vol. 2'
- Here's the First Look of Shocker's Costume in 'Spider-Man: Homecoming'
- Watch John Legend's Show-Stopping Performance at NBA All-Star Game 2017 Halftime Show
- Madonna's Malawi Twins' Father Says He Didn't Realize the Adoption Was Permanent