Chyna Under Investigation for Allegedly Attacking a Female Friend
Wrestler-turned-actress Chyna has been accused of viciously attacking a friend at a motel on Saturday, April 24, according to a U.S. report. Chyna, whose real name is Joanie Laurer, has allegedly been named in a battery investigation by officials at the Los Angeles Police Department.
Gabriela Targos, who claims she has been friends with the star for years, alleges Laurer attacked her for no reason at a motel in Sherman Oaks, California. Targos tells TMZ.com the former wrestler allegedly punched her in the face, threatened to kill her and pulled her by the hair.
She claims she then managed to escape and locate nearby police, who took down a report. No arrests had been made as WENN went to press.
Chyna hasn't offered any comment about the assault report.
More Chyna News
- Mariah Carey Enjoying Birthday Beach Getaway With Bryan Tanaka - See the Romantic Pic!
- Maksim Chmerkovskiy Sidelined From 'DWTS' Due to Injury. Watch How He Hurt His Calf
- Kendall Jenner Flashes Nipples in Sheer Bra for Love Magazine
- Kanye West in Talks to Join Revival of 'American Idol'
- Midlife Crisis? Leonardo DiCaprio Will Do Anything to Stay Young
- Harry Styles Is 'Terrified' His Debut Solo Single Will Not Sell
- Kim Kardashian Drops Baby Bombshell to Save 'KUWTK' Ratings
- James Blunt Sings Touching New Song at Carrie Fisher and Debbie Reynolds' Memorial