Dannii Minogue Talks Marriage Plan
Australian pop star Dannii Minogue has confirmed she will wed her boyfriend, but only after their baby is born - because 2010 will be a "hectic" year for the happy couple. The 38 year old has previously said she's too "scared" to walk down the aisle after her failed marriage to "Nip/Tuck" actor Julian McMahon in the 1990s.
But Minogue admits her British rugby player boyfriend Kris Smith will be the "perfect husband" - and they're just waiting for the right time to wed after they welcome their first child together later this year. She tells Britain's Daily Mirror, "He'll be the perfect husband. I couldn't complain. Most girls will (say), 'Right, nail him down'."
"We have talked about it, but this year is just hectic, it's crazy. So there's nothing planned. I'll just be concentrating on being a mum. I never thought this would happen to me. It's going to be such a shock and a change."
- Rihanna Warns Fans Not to Play Pokemon Go at Her Concert as Beyonce and Adele Face Same Issue
- Disney Plans 'Han Solo' Trilogy With Alden Ehrenreich
- Chrissy Teigen and Kim Kardashian Fought With Their Husbands at Each Other's Wedding
- Karl Urban Debuts His 'Thor: Ragnarok' Look. See His Newly Shaved Head
- Matt Damon and Jimmy Kimmel Go to Couples Therapy Again. Does It Work This Time?
- Jeremy Renner's Ex Claims He Refuses to Pay Child Support
- Secretly Married? See Miley Cyrus' New Band on Her Ring Finger
- Meet the Ravagers From 'Guardians of the Galaxy Vol. 2'