Dannii Minogue Talks Marriage Plan
Australian pop star Dannii Minogue has confirmed she will wed her boyfriend, but only after their baby is born - because 2010 will be a "hectic" year for the happy couple. The 38 year old has previously said she's too "scared" to walk down the aisle after her failed marriage to "Nip/Tuck" actor Julian McMahon in the 1990s.
But Minogue admits her British rugby player boyfriend Kris Smith will be the "perfect husband" - and they're just waiting for the right time to wed after they welcome their first child together later this year. She tells Britain's Daily Mirror, "He'll be the perfect husband. I couldn't complain. Most girls will (say), 'Right, nail him down'."
"We have talked about it, but this year is just hectic, it's crazy. So there's nothing planned. I'll just be concentrating on being a mum. I never thought this would happen to me. It's going to be such a shock and a change."
- Kim Kardashian Looks Gloomy During Outing After Paris Robbery
- Brad Pitt's Child Abuse Investigation Extended due to New Key Accusation
- Britney Spears and Tinashe Share Photo From 'Slumber Party' Video Shoot
- Jennifer Lawrence Has Competition! Scarlett Johansson Develops a Zelda Fitzgerald Rival Project
- 'The Punisher' Announces 5 More New Cast Members
- Kristen Stewart Reunites With 'Twilight' Co-Stars at Women in Hollywood Awards
- Len Wiseman Files for Divorce From Kate Beckinsale
- Lady GaGa to Perform at 2016 American Music Awards