Dannii Minogue Talks Marriage Plan
Australian pop star Dannii Minogue has confirmed she will wed her boyfriend, but only after their baby is born - because 2010 will be a "hectic" year for the happy couple. The 38 year old has previously said she's too "scared" to walk down the aisle after her failed marriage to "Nip/Tuck" actor Julian McMahon in the 1990s.
But Minogue admits her British rugby player boyfriend Kris Smith will be the "perfect husband" - and they're just waiting for the right time to wed after they welcome their first child together later this year. She tells Britain's Daily Mirror, "He'll be the perfect husband. I couldn't complain. Most girls will (say), 'Right, nail him down'."
"We have talked about it, but this year is just hectic, it's crazy. So there's nothing planned. I'll just be concentrating on being a mum. I never thought this would happen to me. It's going to be such a shock and a change."
- Donald Trump Has His Own Porn Video Despite Bashing Alicia Machado for Her Sex Tape
- 'Criminal Minds' Finds Thomas Gibson's Replacement, John Legend Lands 'Underground' Role
- Kim Kardashian Pays Tribute to Late Dad With Throwback Video on His Death Anniversary
- Colin Trevorrow Says 'Jurassic World 2' Will Have More Scares and Animatronic Dinosaurs
- Nicole Kidman Says She Was Too Young When She Married Tom Cruise
- Watch Trailer for 30 Seconds to Mars' 'Camp Mars: The Concert Film'
- Britney Spears Sucks Helium and Hilariously Sings a Taylor Swift Hit
- 'Twin Peaks' Debuts Extended Chilling Teaser Featuring Familiar Tune