Dannii Minogue Talks Marriage Plan
Australian pop star Dannii Minogue has confirmed she will wed her boyfriend, but only after their baby is born - because 2010 will be a "hectic" year for the happy couple. The 38 year old has previously said she's too "scared" to walk down the aisle after her failed marriage to "Nip/Tuck" actor Julian McMahon in the 1990s.
But Minogue admits her British rugby player boyfriend Kris Smith will be the "perfect husband" - and they're just waiting for the right time to wed after they welcome their first child together later this year. She tells Britain's Daily Mirror, "He'll be the perfect husband. I couldn't complain. Most girls will (say), 'Right, nail him down'."
"We have talked about it, but this year is just hectic, it's crazy. So there's nothing planned. I'll just be concentrating on being a mum. I never thought this would happen to me. It's going to be such a shock and a change."
- Chris Evans' Steve Rogers Is No Longer Captain America in MCU, Russo Brothers Confirm
- 'Blade Runner 2' Set Collapses, Killing Construction Worker
- Scott Eastwood Makes Emotional Phone Call to Father of His Ex Who Died in Car Crash
- Snoop Dogg and Wiz Khalifa Sued by Victims of Collapsed Railing at Their Concert
- Homeland Security on the Hunt for Those Who Hacked Leslie Jones' Website
- Check Out Christina Grimmie's Third Posthumous Music Video for 'Deception'
- Amber Heard Slams Johnny Depp for Directly Sending Her Settlement Money to Charities
- The Rock Topples Robert Downey Jr. From Top Spot on List of Highest-Paid Actors 2016