Dannii Minogue Talks Marriage Plan
Australian pop star Dannii Minogue has confirmed she will wed her boyfriend, but only after their baby is born - because 2010 will be a "hectic" year for the happy couple. The 38 year old has previously said she's too "scared" to walk down the aisle after her failed marriage to "Nip/Tuck" actor Julian McMahon in the 1990s.
But Minogue admits her British rugby player boyfriend Kris Smith will be the "perfect husband" - and they're just waiting for the right time to wed after they welcome their first child together later this year. She tells Britain's Daily Mirror, "He'll be the perfect husband. I couldn't complain. Most girls will (say), 'Right, nail him down'."
"We have talked about it, but this year is just hectic, it's crazy. So there's nothing planned. I'll just be concentrating on being a mum. I never thought this would happen to me. It's going to be such a shock and a change."
- Lee Sung Kyung and Nam Joo Hyuk Are Reportedly Dating
- Jenna Dewan Reportedly Joins Channing Tatum at 'Magic Mike Live' Premiere Due to Trust Issues
- Watch Preview of Ty Dolla $ign and Lil Yachty's Collaboration for 'Beach House 3'
- George and Amal Clooney Reportedly to Spend Over $1 M on a Royal-Like Delivery Experience
- 'Delusional' Drake Is Still Not Over Rihanna, but She Won't Give Him Another Chance
- Perrie Edwards Celebrates Footballer Beau Alex Oxlade-Chamberlain's Win With a Dance
- Kris Jenner Reportedly Planning New Reality Show Featuring Her Grandkids
- Sara Sampaio Exposes Nipples in See-Through Bustier