Justin Bieber Gets His Missing Hat Back
Justin Bieber's favorite hat has been returned to him - just days after a fan stole it during mob scenes at an airport in New Zealand. The "Baby" hitmaker was greeted by hundreds of loyal devotees at Auckland International Airport on Tuesday, April 27, shortly after chaos in Australia led to the cancellation of the star's show in Sydney.
The 16 year old was surrounded by security guards at the terminal - but they failed to prevent one overeager fan swiping Bieber's cap, while the singer's mum Pattie was shoved to the ground in the havoc. He took to his Twitter.com page to air his grievances, telling his followers: "The airport was crazy. Not happy that someone stole my hat and knocked down my mama."
The teen's online rant shamed the fan into returning the hat - and Bieber was happy to be reunited with it. In a post on the microblogging site on Wednesday, April 28, Bieber writes, "I got my hat back. No hugs. no thanks u's (sic). Just glad they did the right thing. I don't condone thievery!!"
More Justin Bieber News
- Iron Fist Shows His Martial Art Skills in New Photos of Netflix's Series
- Is Rihanna Not Happy With Beyonce Over Grammy Nominations?
- Wendy Williams Calls Nicki Minaj 'Insensive B***h' for Mocking Mentally Ill Woman
- Lady GaGa Pens 'Inspiring' Open Letter About Her Daily Effort to Battle With PTSD
- 'Bones': What Will Happen to the Jeffersonian? David Boreanaz Shares Photo of Destroyed Lab
- See Tom Hiddleston Accidentally Running Into 'Taylor Swift' During Morning Jog in London
- Andy Cohen Would Like to Hook Up With Justin Bieber
- Chanel Iman Stars in Flo Rida's Flashy Video for 'Zillionaire'