The Flaming Lips Cancel Concerts Due to Guitarist's Hospitalization
The Flaming Lips have been forced to scrap a pair of shows in Florida and Tennessee following the hospitalization of guitarist Steven Drozd. The group was scheduled to perform at SunFest in Florida on Thursday, April 29 and at the Memphis in May festival on Saturday, May 1, but both appearances have been canceled.
Details of Drozd's illness and his current condition have not been released, but the band's representative says doctors are expecting the guitarist to fully recover in the next few weeks. Other than the two gigs, no further cancellations are planned at this time.
And though details of his condition are still unclear, according to a source close to the band, it's nothing serious.
- Kim Ji Won Reveals She's Jealous of Song Joong Ki and Song Hye Kyo
- Kris Jenner Is Planning to Send Rob Kardashian to Psych Ward
- Miley Cyrus and Jennifer Hudson Are Feuding on 'The Voice'
- Blac Chyna Parties With Lamar Odom and Tyga
- Girls' Generation's Yuri Injures Her Leg During SM Town Show
- Ten Times Chrissy Teigen Trolls Donald Trump on Twitter
- Yolanda Hadid Who? David Foster Enjoys Romantic Italy Getaway With Elizabeth Hurley
- 'The Star' First Teaser Trailer Tells the Story of Christmas From Different Perspective