Regina King Launches Her Own Social Networking Organization
"Ray" star Regina King has launched her own social networking organization aimed at motivating and empowering women. The actress was an avid user of popular celebrity networking website Twitter.com, where she offered supportive words to thousands of female followers.
And now the star has expanded her empowering 'tweets' to begin her own organization and spread the positive messages. She tells Hip-Hop Weekly, "I have a social networking organization I have started called B2B and it means Back to Business."
"It actually started on Twitter and I ended up with so many followers that I decided to spread the message to help empower and bridge that gap between women. We have all gone through something and we have all failed before. There needs to be motivation in the community."
Busy King has also just made her directorial debut, taking charge of rapper Jaheim's new video, in which she also stars.
- Donnie Wahlberg, and Not Kim K., Sets Guiness World Record for Most Selfies in 3 Minutes
- Benedict Cumberbatch Channels Doctor Strange to Diagnose the Avengers in New Promo Clip
- Taylor Swift's Alleged Groping Photo Leaks Despite Sealed by Judge
- Nicole Richie Doesn't Regret Her Wild Past: I Was Just 'Being Me'
- Lady GaGa Makes a Japanese Bride Extra Happy With This Sweet Gesture. Watch It!
- 'Rogue One': Gareth Edwards Teases Ben Mendelsohn's 'Working Class' Character
- Laverne Cox Is a 'Bad B***h,' Slays Nicki Minaj's 'Roman's Revenge' in 'Lip Sync Battle' Clip
- Jack O'Connell to Star as Alexander McQueen in Biopic