Regina King Launches Her Own Social Networking Organization
"Ray" star Regina King has launched her own social networking organization aimed at motivating and empowering women. The actress was an avid user of popular celebrity networking website Twitter.com, where she offered supportive words to thousands of female followers.
And now the star has expanded her empowering 'tweets' to begin her own organization and spread the positive messages. She tells Hip-Hop Weekly, "I have a social networking organization I have started called B2B and it means Back to Business."
"It actually started on Twitter and I ended up with so many followers that I decided to spread the message to help empower and bridge that gap between women. We have all gone through something and we have all failed before. There needs to be motivation in the community."
Busy King has also just made her directorial debut, taking charge of rapper Jaheim's new video, in which she also stars.
- 'Stranger Things': Here's What Upside Down Is According to the Child Actors
- Ben Affleck and Jennifer Garner Grab Breakfast Sans Kids Amid Rumor They Call Off Divorce
- Cheryl's Mom Fuels Rumors Singer Is Expecting a Child With Liam Payne
- Lionsgate Is Open for More 'Twilight' Sequels
- Cara Delevingne Nearly Topless in Ripped Top for Puma Campaign
- See Tom Brady Sunbathing Completely Naked During Vacation With Gisele Bundchen
- Everyone Is Excited to Meet Superman in New 'Supergirl' Season 2 Sneak Peeks
- Nick Jonas Shares His First Photo From 'Jumanji' Set, but There's a Catch