Regina King Launches Her Own Social Networking Organization
"Ray" star Regina King has launched her own social networking organization aimed at motivating and empowering women. The actress was an avid user of popular celebrity networking website Twitter.com, where she offered supportive words to thousands of female followers.
And now the star has expanded her empowering 'tweets' to begin her own organization and spread the positive messages. She tells Hip-Hop Weekly, "I have a social networking organization I have started called B2B and it means Back to Business."
"It actually started on Twitter and I ended up with so many followers that I decided to spread the message to help empower and bridge that gap between women. We have all gone through something and we have all failed before. There needs to be motivation in the community."
Busy King has also just made her directorial debut, taking charge of rapper Jaheim's new video, in which she also stars.
- Watch 'Carpool Karaoke' With Madonna and Find Out Juicy Detail of Her Night Out With Michael Jackson
- Major Lazer Mashes Up Biggest Hits of the Year for YouTube Rewind 2016 Video
- John Cena Promises to Destroy 'Saturday Night Live' in New Promo
- Katy Perry Joins Jennifer Aniston at 'Office Christmas Party' L.A. Premiere
- Kardashian Sisters Try to Block Blac Chyna From Trademarking Their Family Name. How She Reacts?
- Nick Cannon Hits Back at Dane Cook Who Shamed Him for Wearing Turban
- Johnny Depp Dubbed Hollywood's Most Overpaid Actor Again by Forbes
- 'The Bachelor' Season 21 Cast Photos: Meet 30 Girls Vying for Nick Viall's Heart