Regina King Launches Her Own Social Networking Organization
"Ray" star Regina King has launched her own social networking organization aimed at motivating and empowering women. The actress was an avid user of popular celebrity networking website Twitter.com, where she offered supportive words to thousands of female followers.
And now the star has expanded her empowering 'tweets' to begin her own organization and spread the positive messages. She tells Hip-Hop Weekly, "I have a social networking organization I have started called B2B and it means Back to Business."
"It actually started on Twitter and I ended up with so many followers that I decided to spread the message to help empower and bridge that gap between women. We have all gone through something and we have all failed before. There needs to be motivation in the community."
Busy King has also just made her directorial debut, taking charge of rapper Jaheim's new video, in which she also stars.
- Sibling Rivalry What? Khloe Kardashian Calls Kim Her 'Body Motivation'
- Robin Thicke, Pharrell and T.I. Officially Appeal 'Blurred Lines' Copyright Verdict
- Kendall Jenner Flashes Bra During Casual Stroll While Kylie Flaunts Major Cleavage
- Demi Moore Joins Cast of R-Rated Comedy 'Rock That Body'
- Miley Cyrus and Liam Hemsworth Are in No Rush to Walk Down the Aisle
- Singer Babyface Joins 'Dancing with the Stars' Season 23
- Usher Confirms New Album 'Hard II Love' Is Due Out Next Month
- Gisele Bundchen Gets Shirtless Assistant Taking Care of Her Booty During Photo Shoot