Regina King Launches Her Own Social Networking Organization
"Ray" star Regina King has launched her own social networking organization aimed at motivating and empowering women. The actress was an avid user of popular celebrity networking website Twitter.com, where she offered supportive words to thousands of female followers.
And now the star has expanded her empowering 'tweets' to begin her own organization and spread the positive messages. She tells Hip-Hop Weekly, "I have a social networking organization I have started called B2B and it means Back to Business."
"It actually started on Twitter and I ended up with so many followers that I decided to spread the message to help empower and bridge that gap between women. We have all gone through something and we have all failed before. There needs to be motivation in the community."
Busy King has also just made her directorial debut, taking charge of rapper Jaheim's new video, in which she also stars.
- 'Game of Thrones' Stars Talk About the Bloodbath and Power Transfer in Season Finale
- Deadpool Makes Surprise Appearance in 'X-Men: Apocalypse' Japanese Trailer
- 50 Cent Arrested in the Caribbean for Saying 'Motherf**ker' at Music Festival
- Adele Burps While Taking Selfie With a Fan Onstage. See the Hilarious Video
- Rihanna Previews New Song 'Sledgehammer' From 'Star Trek Beyond'
- Mariah Carey Shows Off Bare Butts at Her DJ Debut in Las Vegas
- Justin Timberlake Attacked by Twitter Users for His Comment on Jesse Williams' BET Awards Speech
- Artist of the Week: Calvin Harris