Liam Hemsworth Didn't Know Who Miley Cyrus Was
Miley Cyrus' actor boyfriend had never heard of the world's most famous teenager when he was cast alongside her in new movie "The Last Song". Liam Hemsworth fell for the "Hannah Montana" star on the set of the drama, but he insists she was a stranger when he first arrived onset.
The Aussie actor tells website Bunte.de, "Miley is a huge star in Australia and I was probably the only one who had never heard of her before. (It was) only when I arrived on set and saw all those fans and photographers I realized how famous she is."
Miley previously revealed that she started dating Liam right after meeting him and wouldn't hide it from the public. "I think it makes it easier," Miley said. "I've been in relationships before where people don't want people to know because it's bad for their career (but) I'd rather not sneak around - it's so much more drama than is necessary."
More Liam Hemsworth News
- Jaden and Willow Smith Want to Retire in 10 Years
- Nick Young Wants Chris Brown Out of Their Neighborhood: 'You're Making the Block Hot'
- New 'Jumanji' Film Adds Karen Gillan in Major Role
- Black Eyed Peas Remakes 'Where Is the Love' With Usher, Jaden Smith and More for Charity
- Emma Roberts Goes Topless for Mario Testino's Towel Series Shot
- Hot Mama! Bar Refaeli Flaunts Her Bikini Body Just Three Weeks After Giving Birth
- ABC Reveals Nick Viall as the Next Bachelor and Spoils the Result of His 'Paradise' Stint
- New 'Doctor Strange' Featurette Offers New Details About Ancient One, Mordo and Kaecilius