Liam Hemsworth Didn't Know Who Miley Cyrus Was
Miley Cyrus' actor boyfriend had never heard of the world's most famous teenager when he was cast alongside her in new movie "The Last Song". Liam Hemsworth fell for the "Hannah Montana" star on the set of the drama, but he insists she was a stranger when he first arrived onset.
The Aussie actor tells website Bunte.de, "Miley is a huge star in Australia and I was probably the only one who had never heard of her before. (It was) only when I arrived on set and saw all those fans and photographers I realized how famous she is."
Miley previously revealed that she started dating Liam right after meeting him and wouldn't hide it from the public. "I think it makes it easier," Miley said. "I've been in relationships before where people don't want people to know because it's bad for their career (but) I'd rather not sneak around - it's so much more drama than is necessary."
More Liam Hemsworth News
- Comic-Con: 'Game of Thrones' Teases Season 7 With Production Video
- 'Kong: Skull Island' Poster Reveals First Look at the Beastly King
- Amber Rose Defends Kanye West Amid Taylor Swift Feud, but Begs Him to 'Stay out of the News'
- Comic-Con: Check Out 'The Walking Dead' Season 7 and 'Fear the Walking Dead' Season 2B Trailers
- 'The Bachelor' Star Chris Soules' Ex Whitney Bischoff Is Engaged Again
- Comic-Con: 'Scream Queens' Stars Share Details of Season 2, Colton Haynes' Cast in Mystery Role
- Dakota Johnson Channels 'Fifty Shades' Character in This Provocative Photo
- Celine Dion Slays Her Impressions of Rihanna, Cher and Sia on 'Tonight Show'