Jessica Simpson Admits Nicotine Gum Addiction
Jessica Simpson has developed an addiction to nicotine chewing gum, even though she has never smoked a cigarette. The singer started using the product, which is designed to help smokers quit, by accident - but now relies on it for energy.
She says: "I am addicted to Nicorette gum... Never in my life have I smoked. The first time I ever chewed a piece of Nicorette gum one of my close friends' mother gave it to me. I think she thought she was giving me a piece of regular gum."
"I was chewing it and it was like a party in my mouth. It was like fireworks and 'Oh my God, I'm talking a million miles per hour and I love this gum and what kind of gum is this? I have to have this gum!' It's Nicorette and it gives me energy - it's like drinking three Red Bulls (energy drinks)."
More Jessica Simpson News
- Katt Williams Arrested for Allegedly Assaulting a Woman
- Comic-Con: 'Sherlock' Season 4 Trailer Teases the Demons Within, Star Says It's the Darkest Season
- Moving on? Iggy Azalea Spotted Cozying Up to French Montana at Las Vegas Club
- Lil Wayne Abruptly Walks Off Stage at Marijuana Festival After Just 10 Minutes
- Despite Chipped Tooth and Skin Rash, Kim Kardashian Has Lots of Fun at Las Vegas Party
- Comic-Con: Brie Larson Officially Named Captain Marvel
- Comic-Con: 'The Vampire Diaries' Announced to End With Season 8. How Fans React?
- After Breaking Down on Stage, Selena Gomez Posts Cryptic Message on Instagram