Jessica Simpson Admits Nicotine Gum Addiction
Jessica Simpson has developed an addiction to nicotine chewing gum, even though she has never smoked a cigarette. The singer started using the product, which is designed to help smokers quit, by accident - but now relies on it for energy.
She says: "I am addicted to Nicorette gum... Never in my life have I smoked. The first time I ever chewed a piece of Nicorette gum one of my close friends' mother gave it to me. I think she thought she was giving me a piece of regular gum."
"I was chewing it and it was like a party in my mouth. It was like fireworks and 'Oh my God, I'm talking a million miles per hour and I love this gum and what kind of gum is this? I have to have this gum!' It's Nicorette and it gives me energy - it's like drinking three Red Bulls (energy drinks)."
More Jessica Simpson News
- Topless Kim Kardashian and North West Are Included in New Kimojis. Get the Sneak Peeks
- Kylie Jenner and PARTYNEXTDOOR Spotted 'Making Out' at Drake's Party
- 'X-Men' Show 'Legion' Gets Series Order at FX. See the First Picture!
- Rolling Stones' Ronnie Wood Welcomes Twins at Age 68
- Tyga's New Lady Demi Rose Tries to Copy Kylie Jenner by Wearing Similar Strappy Bikini
- Shawn Mendes Teases His Upcoming Album
- Kim Kardashian Visits Snapchat Office. See Some Exclusive Filters She Gets!
- Alicia Keys Goes Makeup Free, Pens Powerful Essay About Overcoming Her Insecurities