Jessica Simpson Admits Nicotine Gum Addiction
Jessica Simpson has developed an addiction to nicotine chewing gum, even though she has never smoked a cigarette. The singer started using the product, which is designed to help smokers quit, by accident - but now relies on it for energy.
She says: "I am addicted to Nicorette gum... Never in my life have I smoked. The first time I ever chewed a piece of Nicorette gum one of my close friends' mother gave it to me. I think she thought she was giving me a piece of regular gum."
"I was chewing it and it was like a party in my mouth. It was like fireworks and 'Oh my God, I'm talking a million miles per hour and I love this gum and what kind of gum is this? I have to have this gum!' It's Nicorette and it gives me energy - it's like drinking three Red Bulls (energy drinks)."
More Jessica Simpson News
- 'Rogue One' Releases More New Photos. Also Get Detail of Mon Mothma's Bigger Role
- Taylor Swift Flies to U.K. to Meet Tom Hiddleston's Mom. See Picture of Their Happy Outing
- 'Game of Thrones' Season Finale Won't Slow Down the Pace, People Will Die
- Audrina Patridge and Fiance Welcome Baby Girl Kirra Max
- Getting Married? Tyga Calls Kylie Jenner His 'Wifey'
- Christina Aguilera Performs 'Change' on 'Jimmy Kimmel Live!' to Support Orlando
- Justin Bieber's Music Video Vixen Xenia Deli, 26, Marries 62-Year-Old Man in Lavish Wedding
- Mariah Carey Reportedly Wants to Withhold Sex Before Her Wedding