Jessica Simpson Admits Nicotine Gum Addiction
Jessica Simpson has developed an addiction to nicotine chewing gum, even though she has never smoked a cigarette. The singer started using the product, which is designed to help smokers quit, by accident - but now relies on it for energy.
She says: "I am addicted to Nicorette gum... Never in my life have I smoked. The first time I ever chewed a piece of Nicorette gum one of my close friends' mother gave it to me. I think she thought she was giving me a piece of regular gum."
"I was chewing it and it was like a party in my mouth. It was like fireworks and 'Oh my God, I'm talking a million miles per hour and I love this gum and what kind of gum is this? I have to have this gum!' It's Nicorette and it gives me energy - it's like drinking three Red Bulls (energy drinks)."
More Jessica Simpson News
- Jeremih Allegedly Sends a Body Double to Perform for Him in Houston
- Twitter Trolls Respond to Amy Schumer's 'Barbie' Casting With Fat-Shaming Comments
- Kylie Jenner Braves the Cold Weather in Racy Bikini in These Pics
- Naked Jai Courtney Chased 'Suicide Squad' Director Around on Set. See the NSFW Photo!
- Robert Pattinson Is Proud of Kristen Stewart and Is 'Super Impressed' With Her Rolling Stones Video
- Lady GaGa Wants Fans to Join Her at Super Bowl Halftime Show
- Supergirl to Battle Superman's Villain Mr. Mxyzptlk This Season
- J. Cole Disses Fellow Rappers on New Song 'False Prophet'