Jessica Alba Saved Kate Hudson From Embarrassing Moment
Jessica Alba saved Kate Hudson from an embarrassing red carpet faux pas on Tuesday night, April 27 - by holding down her co-star's skirt after a gust of wind threatened to expose her underwear to the waiting photographers. The pair stepped out to promote their new movie, "The Killer Inside Me", at its Tribeca Film Festival premiere in New York, but the glamorous event nearly left Hudson red-faced as a breeze whipped her black dress up in the air.
Alba quickly stepped in to avoid embarrassment by grabbing Hudson's hemline and holding it down, as the pair burst into giggles.
Jessica Alba came to the event accompanied by her husband Cash Warren. She went hippie chic in a long, flowy white Chloe gown with super-long hair to match. Kate Hudson, meanwhile, paired her modern black Louis Vuitton turtle-neck dress and matching poncho with tall Brian Atwood pumps and '50s-style curls.
Another celebrity attending the red carpet event was Casey Affleck.
- Rihanna Warns Fans Not to Play Pokemon Go at Her Concert as Beyonce and Adele Face Same Issue
- Disney Plans 'Han Solo' Trilogy With Alden Ehrenreich
- Chrissy Teigen and Kim Kardashian Fought With Their Husbands at Each Other's Wedding
- Karl Urban Debuts His 'Thor: Ragnarok' Look. See His Newly Shaved Head
- Matt Damon and Jimmy Kimmel Go to Couples Therapy Again. Does It Work This Time?
- Jeremy Renner's Ex Claims He Refuses to Pay Child Support
- Secretly Married? See Miley Cyrus' New Band on Her Ring Finger
- Meet the Ravagers From 'Guardians of the Galaxy Vol. 2'