Jessica Alba Saved Kate Hudson From Embarrassing Moment
Jessica Alba saved Kate Hudson from an embarrassing red carpet faux pas on Tuesday night, April 27 - by holding down her co-star's skirt after a gust of wind threatened to expose her underwear to the waiting photographers. The pair stepped out to promote their new movie, "The Killer Inside Me", at its Tribeca Film Festival premiere in New York, but the glamorous event nearly left Hudson red-faced as a breeze whipped her black dress up in the air.
Alba quickly stepped in to avoid embarrassment by grabbing Hudson's hemline and holding it down, as the pair burst into giggles.
Jessica Alba came to the event accompanied by her husband Cash Warren. She went hippie chic in a long, flowy white Chloe gown with super-long hair to match. Kate Hudson, meanwhile, paired her modern black Louis Vuitton turtle-neck dress and matching poncho with tall Brian Atwood pumps and '50s-style curls.
Another celebrity attending the red carpet event was Casey Affleck.
- Kylie Jenner Teases Her Secret Project in Seductive Instagram Photos
- 'Game of Thrones' Season 8 Could Have More Than Six Episodes
- Alec Baldwin, Mark Ruffalo and Michael Moore Stage a Star-Studded Anti-Trump Protest in NYC
- 'Good Behavior' Gets Season 2 Renewal
- Hailee Steinfeld Confirms Her Return for 'Pitch Perfect 3'
- Jenna Dewan Having 'Big Fight' With Channing Tatum Over Her Nude Photo
- Katy Perry Goes Blonde as She Throws Surprise Birthday Bash for Orlando Bloom
- Ariana Grande Flaunts Her Slender Body in Pics to Tease Her Upcoming Tour