Jessica Alba Saved Kate Hudson From Embarrassing Moment
Jessica Alba saved Kate Hudson from an embarrassing red carpet faux pas on Tuesday night, April 27 - by holding down her co-star's skirt after a gust of wind threatened to expose her underwear to the waiting photographers. The pair stepped out to promote their new movie, "The Killer Inside Me", at its Tribeca Film Festival premiere in New York, but the glamorous event nearly left Hudson red-faced as a breeze whipped her black dress up in the air.
Alba quickly stepped in to avoid embarrassment by grabbing Hudson's hemline and holding it down, as the pair burst into giggles.
Jessica Alba came to the event accompanied by her husband Cash Warren. She went hippie chic in a long, flowy white Chloe gown with super-long hair to match. Kate Hudson, meanwhile, paired her modern black Louis Vuitton turtle-neck dress and matching poncho with tall Brian Atwood pumps and '50s-style curls.
Another celebrity attending the red carpet event was Casey Affleck.
- 'Pretty Little Liars' 7.03 Preview: Ali Fights Back
- Lisa Marie Presley Splits From Michael Lockwood After 10 Years of Marriage
- Kylie Jenner Kisses Tyga in This Sexy Photobooth Pic
- Daniel Radcliffe Is 'Leaving Room' to Play 'Harry Potter' Again in the Future
- Nicolas Cage Spotted Kissing Mystery Woman After Splitting From His Wife
- Video Premiere: Blake Shelton's 'She's Got a Way With Words'
- DC Superheroes Line Up for Duty in New 'Justice League' Concept Art
- Jay Leno Survives a Terrifying Accident While Filming His Car Show