Jessica Alba Saved Kate Hudson From Embarrassing Moment
Jessica Alba saved Kate Hudson from an embarrassing red carpet faux pas on Tuesday night, April 27 - by holding down her co-star's skirt after a gust of wind threatened to expose her underwear to the waiting photographers. The pair stepped out to promote their new movie, "The Killer Inside Me", at its Tribeca Film Festival premiere in New York, but the glamorous event nearly left Hudson red-faced as a breeze whipped her black dress up in the air.
Alba quickly stepped in to avoid embarrassment by grabbing Hudson's hemline and holding it down, as the pair burst into giggles.
Jessica Alba came to the event accompanied by her husband Cash Warren. She went hippie chic in a long, flowy white Chloe gown with super-long hair to match. Kate Hudson, meanwhile, paired her modern black Louis Vuitton turtle-neck dress and matching poncho with tall Brian Atwood pumps and '50s-style curls.
Another celebrity attending the red carpet event was Casey Affleck.
- Lisa Marie Presley's Kids in State Custody After Indecent Child Pics Found on Ex's Computer
- Samuel L. Jackson Hints at Nick Fury's Appearance in 'Captain Marvel'
- Aaron Carter Responds to Racism Accusation After Onstage Brawl
- Angelina Jolie Takes Her 6 Kids to Cambodia Amid Brad Pitt Divorce and Custody Drama
- Zoe Saldana Gives Birth to Baby No. 3 With Marco Perego
- Royal Showdown! Kate Middleton Reportedly Feuding With Meghan Markle
- Camila Cabello Is 'Dying' to Enlist Taylor Swift for Debut Solo Album
- Donald Glover to Play Simba in 'The Lion King' Remake