Jessica Alba Saved Kate Hudson From Embarrassing Moment
Jessica Alba saved Kate Hudson from an embarrassing red carpet faux pas on Tuesday night, April 27 - by holding down her co-star's skirt after a gust of wind threatened to expose her underwear to the waiting photographers. The pair stepped out to promote their new movie, "The Killer Inside Me", at its Tribeca Film Festival premiere in New York, but the glamorous event nearly left Hudson red-faced as a breeze whipped her black dress up in the air.
Alba quickly stepped in to avoid embarrassment by grabbing Hudson's hemline and holding it down, as the pair burst into giggles.
Jessica Alba came to the event accompanied by her husband Cash Warren. She went hippie chic in a long, flowy white Chloe gown with super-long hair to match. Kate Hudson, meanwhile, paired her modern black Louis Vuitton turtle-neck dress and matching poncho with tall Brian Atwood pumps and '50s-style curls.
Another celebrity attending the red carpet event was Casey Affleck.
More Jessica Alba News
- Chris Brown Sued for Allegedly Stealing a Fan's Hat at Concert
- Listen to Previews of Justin Bieber's Remix of Drake's 'One Dance'
- Take a Look at Ciara's Exotic Vacation in Mexico With Russell Wilson and Son Future
- Dwayne 'The Rock' Johnson's Daughter Impressed With His Tattoo
- Artist of the Week: Fifth Harmony
- Johnny Depp Is 'Blackmailed' by 'Manipulative' Amber Heard, Says Friend Doug Stanhope
- Kim Kardashian Shows Off Her Curves in Cleavage-Baring Dress During Lunch With Kanye West
- 'Game of Thrones' 6.07 Preview: More Unexpected Returns